Sleeping with a bra on?(ladies only...I hope)

Options

Replies

• deadmittens
    deadmittens Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    It's almost more comfortable to sleep with SOME sort of support (either a loose sports bra or a tank top with a "built in"). I do it sometimes, it makes me feel more snug.
  • Dammitviv
    Options
    I sleep in a t-shirt, if its cold I'll wear a cami too, but I don't like the constrictive feeling of the band around my chest.
  • getitamb
    getitamb Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    I'm a 40 F. i have to wear two really great bras just to work out. SO I don't wear one at night.
  • WWH_AJ
    WWH_AJ Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I have almost always slept with some kind of bra on. I almost can't tell the difference!
  • puggleperson
    puggleperson Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    If I am home for longer than a half hour, the bra is coming off.

I LOVE IT!!!
  • helloiloveukitty
    helloiloveukitty Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    I do most times, but I have implants so its recommended. I'm comfy in my bras so to me its no big deal.
  • Elf_Princess1210
    Elf_Princess1210 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    If my husband is at work and it's just me and the puppies I wear a bra and underwear under my night gown. If my husband and I are sleeping together I just wear my night gown( or au natural) depending on what hubby wants that day! I just love pleasing my man :)
  • melkithall
    melkithall Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I wear a bra to bed whenever I'm breastfeeding. Before kids, I never wore a bra to bed. Now, it's no big deal, as long as it's not my running sports bra. My youngest is 6mths and I'm still nursing him, so I wear a bra to bed right now. But, when I'm done, I'll probably go back to not wearing one.
  • livinginwoods
    livinginwoods Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Growing up in a house of boys I always wore a bra while sleeping etc. If I am in a hotel room with someone, like youth convention, kids camp etc I wear a bra. But at home I prefer to take it off and let the girls breathe. The only negative is when I wake up to fast and slap myself in the face with a boob or roll over on one. :blushing:
  • jlowensby
    Options
    I do!!
  • Janworkingitout
    Janworkingitout Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Totally random question, but how many of you sleep with a bra on? Not a full underwire pushup bra but either a sports bra or something like that?
    Even though I don't have much going on up there I gotta sleep with something on under my t shirt...just a quirk of mine. Everyone I know thinks I'm nuts ( I am ), so I was just wondering if I'm the only bra sleeper out there lol.

I'm 52 years old... if it wasn't for gravity, and my DD cup size, I wouldn't even wear a bra! What an awful contraption, probably invented by a guy :wink:
  • imalikat2
    imalikat2 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Why would you want to sleep with a bra on, no matter what kind it is... the thought of it is so uncomfortable. I can't wait to get it off when I get home. I definitely do not want to feel bound up when I sleep....gotta have some freedom! :blushing:
  • 1prettysmile
    Options
    If I am home for longer than a half hour, the bra is coming off.

DITTO! I can't get free fast enough! :-)
  • FitDC
    FitDC Posts: 63
    Options
    It also helps to keep your shoes on...:ohwell:
  • OSC_ESD
    OSC_ESD Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    Totally in the buff ... no frickin' way ! If I'm home ... clothing is optional ! ;)
  • Krohnie
    Krohnie Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Ever since breastfeeding my boys, I absolutely have to have one on. Can't stand that floppy feeling, and inn not super well endowed!
  • MommyLyssa
    Options
    I sleep with one on. I feel so....wrong if I don't!
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    nope, I don't sleep with a bra of any kind.
  • BubblegumBear
    Options
    I can't STAND sleeping without a sports bra... so you aren't alone.
  • MercenaryNoetic26
    MercenaryNoetic26 Posts: 2,747 Member
    Options
    Depends on how I feel. I don't have much, but if it's freezing, I'm sleeping with a sports bra. I like those Pink ones... the light ones, not the padded ones (those are for working out). Sometimes I want to make my little boobies inaccessible to my man. He's a mad groper and it gets annoying sometimes.