Sleeping with a bra on?(ladies only...I hope)

Options

Replies

• rskidmore
    Options
    I can't imagine sleeping without one. I wear an underwire bra or sports bra at all times. I hate letting the girls go free. So uncomfortable when they're not supported.
  • brittanidigby
    brittanidigby Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I wore one every night growing up, but a few years ago, I stopped wearing one to bed. And it's much more comfortable!
  • HarrietSabre
    HarrietSabre Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Hmm I must be an odd one xD
    I sleep with an underwire t-shirt or pushup bra on

me too, hate taking my bra off

also, if you're all so uncomfortable, are you sure your bras are fit correctly? i don't even notice i'm wearing one
  • Sherbog
    Sherbog Posts: 1,072 Member
    Options
    Don't own a bra....old hippie here
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    I sleep with either a really old stretched bra that I removed the wire from or a sports bra. I can't sleep without them because I have sensitive nipples and sleeping with a shirt and no bra hurts too much.
  • bprague
    bprague Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    I hate walking around without a bra. I only sleep on occasion without it because my bf prefers it, and well, it doesn't matter THAT much. I am a big fan of sports bras for sleeping in- I should note that this is not my running bra (which fits like a python) but the champion sports bras that you can pull over your head.
  • HolleeERL
    HolleeERL Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    The only time I EVER wore a bra to bed was when I was breast feeding my babies and it hurt not to...plus they leaked. (ewwww!) If I had no boobs I would NEVER wear a bra so HECK NO I don't wear one to bed. :o)
  • Malani2010
    Options
    I sleep with an underwire nursing bra for obvious reason but before that I still slept with a bra on so no you aren't the only one!!!
  • krystonite
    krystonite Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    I can't sleep with a shirt or bra on. Too uncomfortable.
  • bonnt
    bonnt Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I wear a bra now that I comfortably fit into a sports bra. :)
  • Taygwen
    Taygwen Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I sleep w/one just because I got used to it when I was nursing my son. I also watched somewhere that you SHOULD sleep with some sort of support on at night just to keep them in shape. :0)
  • dreaminchicken
    Options
    I do it sometimes - not as often as I used to but yeah I get what you are saying :)
  • karenjoy
    karenjoy Posts: 1,840 Member
    Options
    I have a very large bust, 32GG, but I sleep naked and would find it very uncomfortable to sleep in a bra and it would upset my husband to no end lol
  • AliDarling
    Options
    i do. always have.
  • brit49
    brit49 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Bra sleeper, like a sports bra, husband not too keen!!!
  • Bellyroll
    Options
    I use to sleep with an under wire bra on but not any more. Plus more fun at night he he he he
  • missbeccaanne
    Options
    the only time I sleep with no bra is if I fall asleep after sexy time. Otherwise I have sleep bras which are kinda like a sports bra.
  • 2dogzrule
    2dogzrule Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    No bra in my sleep - gotta let the girls out once in awhile : )
  • Sweet_Potato
    Sweet_Potato Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options
    A sports bra sounds uncomfortable, but I wear a regular underwire bra unless I'm wearing something with a bit of support, like a very tight shirt or tank top with a built in bra.
  • Marig0ld
    Marig0ld Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    I'm a 36A so it doesn't really make a difference! Lol...generally a bra is uncomfortable for bed, but I have passed out a few times with one on and was too lazy to take it off. Sleep was more important. :yawn: