Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Sleeping with a bra on?(ladies only...I hope)

Replies

• I can't imagine sleeping without one. I wear an underwire bra or sports bra at all times. I hate letting the girls go free. So uncomfortable when they're not supported.
  • brittanidigby
    brittanidigby Posts: 247 Member
    I wore one every night growing up, but a few years ago, I stopped wearing one to bed. And it's much more comfortable!
  • HarrietSabre
    HarrietSabre Posts: 186 Member
    Hmm I must be an odd one xD
    I sleep with an underwire t-shirt or pushup bra on

me too, hate taking my bra off

also, if you're all so uncomfortable, are you sure your bras are fit correctly? i don't even notice i'm wearing one
  • Sherbog
    Sherbog Posts: 1,072 Member
    Don't own a bra....old hippie here
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    I sleep with either a really old stretched bra that I removed the wire from or a sports bra. I can't sleep without them because I have sensitive nipples and sleeping with a shirt and no bra hurts too much.
  • bprague
    bprague Posts: 564 Member
    I hate walking around without a bra. I only sleep on occasion without it because my bf prefers it, and well, it doesn't matter THAT much. I am a big fan of sports bras for sleeping in- I should note that this is not my running bra (which fits like a python) but the champion sports bras that you can pull over your head.
  • HolleeERL
    HolleeERL Posts: 313 Member
    The only time I EVER wore a bra to bed was when I was breast feeding my babies and it hurt not to...plus they leaked. (ewwww!) If I had no boobs I would NEVER wear a bra so HECK NO I don't wear one to bed. :o)
  • I sleep with an underwire nursing bra for obvious reason but before that I still slept with a bra on so no you aren't the only one!!!
  • krystonite
    krystonite Posts: 553 Member
    I can't sleep with a shirt or bra on. Too uncomfortable.
  • bonnt
    bonnt Posts: 171 Member
    I wear a bra now that I comfortably fit into a sports bra. :)
  • Taygwen
    Taygwen Posts: 13 Member
    I sleep w/one just because I got used to it when I was nursing my son. I also watched somewhere that you SHOULD sleep with some sort of support on at night just to keep them in shape. :0)
  • I do it sometimes - not as often as I used to but yeah I get what you are saying :)
  • karenjoy
    karenjoy Posts: 1,840 Member
    I have a very large bust, 32GG, but I sleep naked and would find it very uncomfortable to sleep in a bra and it would upset my husband to no end lol
  • i do. always have.
  • brit49
    brit49 Posts: 461 Member
    Bra sleeper, like a sports bra, husband not too keen!!!
  • I use to sleep with an under wire bra on but not any more. Plus more fun at night he he he he
  • the only time I sleep with no bra is if I fall asleep after sexy time. Otherwise I have sleep bras which are kinda like a sports bra.
  • 2dogzrule
    2dogzrule Posts: 245 Member
    No bra in my sleep - gotta let the girls out once in awhile : )
  • Sweet_Potato
    Sweet_Potato Posts: 1,119 Member
    A sports bra sounds uncomfortable, but I wear a regular underwire bra unless I'm wearing something with a bit of support, like a very tight shirt or tank top with a built in bra.
  • Marig0ld
    Marig0ld Posts: 671 Member
    I'm a 36A so it doesn't really make a difference! Lol...generally a bra is uncomfortable for bed, but I have passed out a few times with one on and was too lazy to take it off. Sleep was more important. :yawn: