Sleeping with a bra on?(ladies only...I hope)

Options

Replies

• misscfe
    misscfe Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    It is completely uncomfortable for me to sleep with a bra on. Even though I do have a larger chest I can't wear one for sleeping.
  • Chelsea830
    Chelsea830 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Oh no not me:noway: I like to be free and let the girls hang out:laugh: I don't even like wearing them around the house:sad:

^^THIS!
  • scapez
    scapez Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    If I am home for longer than a half hour, the bra is coming off.

This! But then again, I don't have a whole lot that needs corralled! :laugh:
  • tuttie2830
    Options
    Im a 44dd and i hate a bra. I dont care if the girls are hitting the floor i cant sleep in a bra.
  • fordster99
    fordster99 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Ooooh, that sounds so uncomfortable. I try to take mine off as soon as I get home. And if it takes too long to get home, you might find me taking it off in the car. I have upset a number of other drivers and truckers by taking it off on the beltway :laugh: The girls need to be free at night!!!

That made me laugh. I am the same way though but I at least pull in the driveway first. lol
  • beautifulbrat
    Options
    i sleep in the nude lol
  • jennadaniele
    jennadaniele Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Yes. I'm bigger (36D), but I have to. I pretty much need that support. There is the occasional bra-less night, but overall I have some kind of bra on.

But why do you need support if you're sleeping? I've thought about starting to do this, Im also a 36D, 34Dish. Sometimes Ill wear a tank with a built in bra, but Ill end up taking it off cause my boobs get mushed and hot LOL
  • MsFitnFabulous
    MsFitnFabulous Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I sleep in nothing, so certainly no bra! Definitely sounds uncomfortable to me! lol

LOL me too girl!!!
  • catshark209
    catshark209 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    So ok, is boob saggage genetic or cuz we won't support the girls? If its genetic, I'm ok then. :happy:
  • CMmrsfloyd
    CMmrsfloyd Posts: 2,383 Member
    Options
    Yes. I'm bigger (36D), but I have to. I pretty much need that support. There is the occasional bra-less night, but overall I have some kind of bra on.

But why do you need support if you're sleeping? I've thought about starting to do this, Im also a 36D, 34Dish. Sometimes Ill wear a tank with a built in bra, but Ill end up taking it off cause my boobs get mushed and hot LOL

Some women don't like it when they lay on their back and their boobs are flopped over on top of their arms. That's why. LOL
  • alliecore
    alliecore Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Oh hellz no! Bra comes off along with everything else! ;P
  • aquainnuendo
    aquainnuendo Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I normally sleep with a bra on. My aunt claims that always having a bra on has helped her breasts fight gravity. Someone mentioned this has more to do with genetics, but I guess it can't hurt either way. I'd rather be safe than saggy. :)
  • chrysantheyums
    Options
    I move around a lot when I sleep. If I don't wear a bra, I have pain the next day
  • yabbo24497
    yabbo24497 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    No way! I'm a 34GG and my girls need to air out over night lol
  • cindymarguerite
    Options
    i ALWAYS have a bra on. being in middle school with a 40D chest made me extremely uncomfortable with my chest...so having them breathe free and hang loose was out of the question for me! now that i've lost almost 70 pounds and went down to a 36C i'm just used to always having a bra or sports bra on. plus, my boobs are pretty saggy from all that weight loss. nobody wants to feel their boobs touching their upper stomach, right? xD
  • Fairysoul
    Fairysoul Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    I always sleep with a bra!
  • Mirch4Ever
    Mirch4Ever Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    heheh @ ladies only :) I'm sure some guys stumbled in here as well.... ;-)

Anyhow, deff no bra for me at night.... sometimes if i'm too tired and end up falling asleep over my books and haven't changed into PJs, then the under-wire bugs me in the morning or just makes the bra shift all weird when you move...so it is easier to let the girls breathe. Plus....it makes things easier with the hubby if I just wear minimal stuff to bed ;-)

Even though there are rumors that wearing one will cause the girls to be perkier or prevent them from getting saggy or it can lead cancer or stunt breast growth, but scientifically that is not true (to my knowledge). Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Wear what you want, as long as its not an under-wire, so go with a camisole with built in bras. Those are comfy!!!! :)
  • catshark209
    catshark209 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    heheh @ ladies only :) I'm sure some guys stumbled in here as well.... ;-)

Anyhow, deff no bra for me at night.... sometimes if i'm too tired and end up falling asleep over my books and haven't changed into PJs, then the under-wire bugs me in the morning or just makes the bra shift all weird when you move...so it is easier to let the girls breathe. Plus....it makes things easier with the hubby if I just wear minimal stuff to bed ;-)

Even though there are rumors that wearing one will cause the girls to be perkier or prevent them from getting saggy or it can lead cancer or stunt breast growth, but scientifically that is not true (to my knowledge). Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Wear what you want, as long as its not an under-wire, so go with a camisole with built in bras. Those are comfy!!!! :)

I was meaning that hopefully no men with man boobs would post lol. Man boobs give me the heebie jeebies. The other day at work a guy walks in with a tight tank top and because it was cold......yeah you get the idea.
    Plus he was more knockered than me, but then again, everyone is :laugh:
  • Mirch4Ever
    Mirch4Ever Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    ^ :noway:

No worries. yeah i'm not a fan...huge turnoff. If i'm hubby ever gets bigger boobs than me...we are gonna have a problem :) hehe
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options
    no i sleep with one on too!