Sleeping with a bra on?(ladies only...I hope)

Options

Replies

• Phoenix1401
    Phoenix1401 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    I sleep naked.
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    i do the same... most of the time i get home after midnight and fall straight asleep in the clothes i had worn that day...

plus they are so uncomfortable WITHOUT a bra on, because they are so heavy and hurt my back!
  • dcmiles37
    dcmiles37 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    yes I do, for the last 32 years
  • tageekly
    tageekly Posts: 3,755 Member
    Options
    I used to when I was younger but now it comes off after the shoes when I get home! I gotta let the girls breathe! :bigsmile:
  • roberts1013
    roberts1013 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Before I had breast reduction the only time I was with out a bra was when I was in the shower. Ever since the girls have been smaller and less heavy, I prefer to sleep with out one.
  • deadstarsunburn
    deadstarsunburn Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    ALWAYS. I cannot sleep without a bra on. I feel like my tatas are flying all over the place if I don't!
  • marasw
    marasw Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I can not sleep without a bra! I literally have nightmares! Ahhhh it feels horrible! I don't understand how most people can think bras are uncomfortable.
  • ceilingscrack
    ceilingscrack Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I don't think I've ever slept with a bra on. I even try to take my bra off when napping, haha.
  • dlei456
    dlei456 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I've heard this works for support also. I am not so well endowed to need a bra while sleeping when not breastfeeding.

http://kushsupport.com/
  • raige123
    raige123 Posts: 352
    Options
    I have to or the girls hurt in the morning.
  • 1234terri
    1234terri Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    hahaha, the things you'll learn ;-)
  • sewsable
    Options
    Only ever slept with one on when I was breastfeeding; other than that I wear one in the day in the summer or when exercising but not otherwise.
  • daisydog101
    daisydog101 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I always have to sleep with one on. If I didn't have to take my bra off to shower I wouldn't lol.
    But I'm a bigger as well (12e)
  • Alishia_655
    Options
    I wear one. It bugs my husband to death. I just don't feel normal unless I have one on.
  • Celiamariec
    Options
    I sleep with a full support underwire. I always have. I swear by it though. I'm the only chick I know my age that has ZERO sag to her breasts. I'm used to it and feel uncomfortable without it. Anyone who says it's uncomfortable just hasn't given it a chance. I even wear an underwire bra under my sports bras when working out. I have larger breasts so I don't like to have them bounce or move around while working out or sleeping.

I do the two-bra thing, too! I have to, otherwise I'm miserable. Regular bra, then sports bra. Plus Jenna Marbles said that's how you are supposed to make them look perkier and give yourself the illusion of more cleavage. And it does work with the perkiness - I've had more than my fair share of significantly older than me ladies ask me where I buy my "super supportive bras". :wink:

Lol love Jenna Marbles!!!

I used to, but now I let them hang free. Makes me feel like it's easier to move with it off. :bigsmile:
  • 12skipafew99100
    12skipafew99100 Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    I avoid wearing a bra as often as possible - so that limits me to work and exercise and going out at night without my husband :tongue:

Unless you are fighting a losing war with gravity you really don't need a bra. Saggage is more about genetics than 24/7 support.

ROTF LMAO
  • GaiaGirl1992
    GaiaGirl1992 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    I do mostly when I'm in my dorm with other girls (my ladies are WAY too big to go free unnoticed....) but at home I don't. it just feels.....good =3
  • janiecorona
    Options
    I find it painful to sleep without a bra on. -_-
  • Artemis_Acorn
    Artemis_Acorn Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    I wore one back when I was breastfeeding my babies, but was SO relieved when I didn't need to anymore. Mom told me then i got my first bra that it cuts off your circulation to sleep in a bra so I never got in the habit. I can't imagine that a sports bra would interfere with circulation though, so if it makes someone more comfortable to sleep with it on, go for it! As for me and my boobs, we need some time apart from the Lycra and lace shackles of the bra.
  • Christina269
    Options
    For me, If I don't sleep with a bra, my chest/shoulder muscles get So sore... Something to do with tendonitis. Occasionally I'll throw "caution to the wind" and make the hubs happy and leave it off, but... more times than not - the girls need that lift! I'm sure as I rebuild muscle, that'll change.