Sleeping with a bra on?(ladies only...I hope)

Options

Replies

• capriciousmoon
    capriciousmoon Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    I never understood when women say bras are uncomfortable. I can't stand not wearing one.
  • gunmetalsunrise
    Options
    Boobs get saggy sooner or later. Lol. There are various theories as to whether wearing a bra or not wearing a bra causes sagginess.

I don't wear one because I have to wear underwire anyways, and there are no "regular" bras in my size. Also I'd just sweat far too much. The last time I did my ribs really hurt.
  • mumof5
    mumof5 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    HELL NO! I sleep in the nude! sometines i think i should have been born a generation ago - i would have burnt the bra!!!
  • floydian_slip
    Options
    36G here, sleeping with one on would be like a death wish. But then again, sleeping without one makes me feel like the girls are attempting to smother me. At least they can flop to the sides and let me breathe that way!
  • peachNpunkin
    peachNpunkin Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    If I sleep in a top, I sleep in a cami with the built in shelf bra, but since I am lacking in that department, it doesn't really matter. I tell everyone I am bearly there. But I do have friends that wear them.
  • nerdyandilikeit
    nerdyandilikeit Posts: 2,185 Member
    Options
    If I am home for longer than a half hour, the bra is coming off.

Amen.
  • MindyBlack
    MindyBlack Posts: 954 Member
    Options
    No way! I do have a super non supportive comfortable one I will wear if I am staying over somewhere but generally, no. The girls need to breath a bit.
  • thirtyandthriving
    thirtyandthriving Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    An I was pregnant I had too. The girls were just to big to deal with the tossing and turning. Very uncomfortable. Now (and before) no way! :)
  • kmshred
    kmshred Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    LOL no way jose.
  • anima_gemella
    anima_gemella Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Noooooo :)
  • nalliebell
    nalliebell Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I sleep the way I was born.....naked :laugh:
  • gailashton
    Options
    Actually the doc said it's best to sleep with a bralette on whether you have the real deal or some enhancement, no wire though. I actually like doing this as it keeps the girls happy and warm too!
  • czechsmate
    czechsmate Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    If I am home for longer than a half hour, the bra is coming off.

Amen.

Agreed
  • netchik
    netchik Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    Hell to the no! Can't stand the feeling of restriction while I sleep. Down with the bra! Down with pyjamas! :laugh:
  • mvandommelen
    Options
    I am the same way, gotta have it on
  • Salexan13
    Options
    I sleep with a bra on because my boobs are small and the bra makes em look bigger? I sleep with my boyfriend every night and I feel uncomfortable when he looks at em..
  • FifiLea
    FifiLea Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Every night. I'm a 34DD and I feel really uncomfortable without one. Only 2 times I don't wear one: 1. in the shower 2. guess...(!)
  • poison_ivy08
    poison_ivy08 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I do sleep in a cotton bra, but more often than not I don't. I've heard older ladies say it keeps your breasts perky.
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    I do not wear a bra to bed!!
  • rachmaree
    rachmaree Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    I usually hang out naked/ semi naked in the house, and sleep naked :)