Sleeping with a bra on?(ladies only...I hope)

Options

Replies

• abutterflyemerges
    abutterflyemerges Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I certainly do! Before having BR done I was a 46DDD!!! And one night I went to bed in a white tank top ( I got hot) and no bra thinking I give the girls a break. There was a huge fire two doors down and my neighbor called to alert us and to tell us to get out of the house (he thought it might spread) so we went outside and I didn't realize I was half naked. Being outside I got cold and all my neighbors were outside and I well they got an eyeful of my huge breast piercing through the shirt. My neighbor was kind enough to give me his sweater. But since then I told myself I am wearing a bra. But I had BR done in Sept and they are pretty nice size now but I wear a sport bra. I get cold alot anyways at night and I have always worn bras at night so I say if its comfortable wear it, if not don't. But make sure your neighbors (the guys) are smiling at you if they can see through your shirt unless you want them to see!
  • namenumber
    namenumber Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Oh no not me:noway: I like to be free and let the girls hang out:laugh: I don't even like wearing them around the house:sad:

Amen to that!!!
  • Misiaxcore
    Misiaxcore Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    I had double DDs and it was really uncomfy NOT to wear a bra 24/7. Had a breast reduction and now my girls feel unprotected and vulnerable if I don't wear a sports bra in the house lol!
  • Dexy_
    Dexy_ Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    I always sleep with it on. I can't even fall asleep without it
  • LeighYan91
    Options
    I Sleep With a Bra on. Im a 42 DD and fid it more uncomfortable without a bra on at night.
  • VeggieKelli
    VeggieKelli Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Well... I'm a 34G, I prefer to sleep with nothing on, but sometimes I get lazy and fall asleep with my bra still on... I don't see why people need support when they sleep personally. But maybe it's just the way your boobs fall or something like that lol
  • Jacole18
    Jacole18 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    "They" meaning the experts tell us to wear them to bed to prevent sagging, but how uncomfortable is THAT? screw it....let em sag baby...that's what push ups are for! ;)
  • OutiR
    OutiR Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Since I too have an "adult-size" bra, it feels much more comfortable to sleep with it than without. My mother always pointed out that if you don't want to get your tits sag early, better use night bra. Her choice was wireless but I wear what ever I happen to have on when go bed, mostly wired ones. Even them are more comfortable for me than sleeping without. :-) I guess it's matter of habit (and breast size).
  • TahliS
    TahliS Posts: 52
    Options
    If I am home for longer than a half hour, the bra is coming off.

This ^^
  • seal57
    seal57 Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    If I am home for longer than a half hour, the bra is coming off.

This ^^

Me too.....If I ain't going anywhere, I'm in my nightie all day.....But love sleeping nude.....
  • lazyspice
    lazyspice Posts: 8,515 Member
    Options
    No, these puppies need to breathe! I tried it when I was younger and they weren't happy about it, so never again.
  • XtinaHayden
    Options
    Totally random question, but how many of you sleep with a bra on? Not a full underwire pushup bra but either a sports bra or something like that?
    Even though I don't have much going on up there I gotta sleep with something on under my t shirt...just a quirk of mine. Everyone I know thinks I'm nuts ( I am ), so I was just wondering if I'm the only bra sleeper out there lol.

I do the same thing, but mainly for support because my breasts are so big, 36DD. I just feel more comfortable wearing it to bed than doing without.
  • tycusjay
    tycusjay Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Noooooo way! I HATE sleeping with a bra on. One of the best parts of the day is taking it off before bed. Ahhhhhh, such relief! :laugh:
  • adlwilmot
    Options
    No bra I actually sleep in my birthday suite. I heard that sleeping with your bra on increases you chances of getting breast cancer. So ever since I heard that I have slept without.

Interesting. Physiologically I'm trying to figure this one out. Anyone else heard this? Have links? It doesn't make sense in my head, but it's also nearly midnight and I've been up since 6 AM.

I've been trying to figure this one out too. Any thoughts, ladies?
    Either way, my bra ain't coming off, I think it's that I have some weird fear I'll sag...haha I'm a loon.

In my job I have to wear body armour. An email went round from our "union" the other week saying that women should remove their body armour when in the office in order to allow their boobs to cool down, as keeping the temperature unnecessarily high can cause breast cancer.

The email also stated that "...females ARE NOT to wear underwired bras under their body armour..." The direct reason for this was somewhat ambiguous, but further down in the email it stated "...studies show that the use of underwired bras and their associated pressure on the body, can prevent fluid draining from the lymph nodes in the chest and breast areas, which can lead to a build up in toxins in breast tissue and consequently cancer...." I cannot recall the source of the study, but know that my union wouldn't be sending out information like that unless it were true, although I'm thinking that it would have to be a pretty tight fitting bra! It also surprises me that if this is the case, why isn't this information more readily available in the public domain?

Regardless, I still wear a bra in bed and under my body armour. The only time i haven't got one on is when I'm in the shower!!!!
  • mrysnshn
    mrysnshn Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I developed early. When I was younger I used to wear them because I thought it would keep them from getting any bigger. I'm a 30g. I couldn't imagine wearing a bra to bed now.
  • iamnotashley
    iamnotashley Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I currently live with my family. I honestly don't want my nipples out for everyone to see, haha. I choose to wear a bra for that reason. Maybe I would less if I was alone, but I'm more comfortable this way :P
  • sunkisses
    sunkisses Posts: 2,365 Member
    Options
    Sleep with a bra on every night since I was about 15. I have to have the girls supported at all times. But I have always had perky boobs. I don't know if it is directly related to that or not.
    Same here, but I'm 33 now and have had 2 children. I'm not sure of the exact level of relation either, but my rack is incredibly well preserved for my age. Bra sleeper fo' life. *gang signs*
  • Pookylou
    Pookylou Posts: 988 Member
    Options
    I dn't think I've ever slept with a bra, I do enjoy a good freeboobing.
    I'm a FF so sagging is pretty inevitable, I'd rather be naked and comfy :happy:
  • JE55Y
    JE55Y Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    I don't sleep with my bra on. I find it unclean, as you sweat in the night and your skin can't breath under the bra.

That's just my personal opinion though. I guess if you have huge boobs and need to keep them under control so that you don't knock your husband out of bed in the night, then keep them caged up in a bra!! Lol
  • xginanax
    xginanax Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    I sleep with bra on. Dont want my boobs becoming saggy thanks. also heard when your pregnant or breast feeding its always recommended that you wear a bra at all times or else HELLO SAGGY BOOBS! LOL