800 Miles in 2009!

Options

Replies

• kimlee
    kimlee Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I ran 1.5 miles on Tuesday and am planning on a short 2 mile run tonight.
  • olyjok
    olyjok Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Last night I was set out to do Three miles :happy: I failed :grumble: I only got in 1.6 miles:cry: My lungs hurt bad! Had some pain in the left lung:frown: So I didn't want to push to hard ,Plus we have many days to go!:happy: Im trying to get over a Cold! Just got 7inches of the great white stuff up here in Wisconsin.:drinker: We will see If I run tonight but I think the Bar might be calling for a few drinks:drinker: Its better then sittin in traffic for two hours. Good Luck all:flowerforyou:

Josh Oly
  • leshawnturner
    Options
    Hello!!! I got a little over 2.5 miles in yesterday (not bad for working a desk job). I'm still striving for more!!! I've got my pedometer on everyday!!!! Thanks for starting this challenge!!!
  • leshawnturner
    Options
    my ticker didn't change but I think I fixed it
  • yeahbuddy
    Options
    Did 5 and a half miles on the elliptical tonight. Was told by a trainer at my gym that I need to switch up my workout so I think starting Monday I'm going to use the treadmill.
  • sixtyinchesoffury
    sixtyinchesoffury Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Hey guys!!! Is it too late to join your group??? I set my walking goal in January but it sure would be nice to have some company. I also would like to start incorporating some running into my workouts.

I am so excited to be doing this!! Having it on a ticker in front of your face sure helps.....:blushing:

I am doing the Bolder Boulder on Memorial Day so I have a good reason to keep going!!!

Good luck to everyone!!!:drinker:
  • timechange
    Options
    Kimlee and lesha - Good job! Keep it up!

olyjok - that sounds painful! I hada cold recently and didn't exercise at all for like 10 days! Hope you feel better! I'm reading this post sitting at my desk on a Friday afternoon --- I could definitely use a drink right now! :drinker:

amcclure - welcome, and wow, 70.8 miles already! You've got a head start. Way to go! :flowerforyou:

4 miles on the elliptical today while I read 2 chapters of a book. I love the shopoholic series, but I haven't seen the movie yet! :happy:
  • olyjok
    olyjok Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Thanks timechange:flowerforyou: Well I walked today durring Lunch break for a mile. Hope I get the running In today:happy: Im starting to miss it. Have a wonderful FRIDAY:bigsmile:

Thanks Josh
  • Tiddle
    Tiddle Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    well I'm finally home from my month long class that I had to go to (Thank God!!) and my boss gave me the day off, so I went running this afternoon, it was a little over 2 miles, although I'm not sure how much, I'm going to drive it in a bit to find out and then I will update my ticker!!

:heart:

ETA -- it was 2.7 miles, so I just added 2.5 miles :drinker:
  • Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    Options
    I'm in, my goal was to run more, started with 25 miles per month on January first, today.......wait for it.....

I did 102 miles as of today! I even got a little certificate to print from the nike website for it :blushing:

Rethinking goal and I am going for it, why not, I am going to get 1000 miles in this year and my ultimate goal is to run my first marathon next January!

:drinker:
  • staceyw37
    staceyw37 Posts: 2,094 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I'm joining in, too. This sounds like fun!
  • yeahbuddy
    Options
    Welcome, newcomers. Good job everyone. Tonight I did a 3 mile walking dvd. I was going to do the treadmill at the gym but it was so busy that I ended up just leaving.
  • kirstina_23
    kirstina_23 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    I walked 3 miles yesterday!

70 adn 100 miles way to go!
  • yeahbuddy
    Options
    4.25 miles today, 2.5 jogging and the rest walking:smile:
  • staceyw37
    staceyw37 Posts: 2,094 Member
    Options
    this motivated me to take a morning walk when i otherwise wd've just sat around with the kids. thanks!
  • Cindysunshine
    Cindysunshine Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    I want to join this challange! Great idea!
  • yeahbuddy
    Options
    I want to join this challange! Great idea!

Welcome:flowerforyou:
  • yeahbuddy
    Options
    this motivated me to take a morning walk when i otherwise wd've just sat around with the kids. thanks!

Good job:drinker:
  • rachmj526
    rachmj526 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join, too!

I need a little extra motivation. Everything has just been exhausting and stressful lately! I'm going to start from the beginning of the year. So I'll have to check my distances in the morning (well, later in the morning, lol) and make my ticker.

Everyone is doing so great! :smile:
  • rachmj526
    rachmj526 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    yay! there's my ticker :smile: