sixtyinchesoffury Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    did this thread die???

I STILL GOING!!!!

check the ticker....
  • staceyw37
    staceyw37 Posts: 2,094 Member
    Options
    i'm still working on it--i love this challenge! but i don't always post up on the thread. i just update my ticker.

but now i have a Q--how do you count exercise that isn't miles? i did an aerobics dvd today and obviously i don't count my steps, and i'm not getting a pedometer, so if you were me, would you figure it into the challenge or not?:ohwell:
    i'm ok with not. well, i'd like to, but still just as motivated to get the traditional miles.
    so let me know. thanks!
  • yeahbuddy
    yeahbuddy Posts: 409
    Options
    I got a treadmill today:bigsmile: So, I did 2.5 on the elliptical and 4 on the treadmill for a total of 6.5. I'm going to try easing up on the elliptical and using the treadmill more because I'm in training for a 1/2 marathon in October and I want to be able to run most, if not all, of it.
  • yeahbuddy
    Options
    i'm still working on it--i love this challenge! but i don't always post up on the thread. i just update my ticker.

but now i have a Q--how do you count exercise that isn't miles? i did an aerobics dvd today and obviously i don't count my steps, and i'm not getting a pedometer, so if you were me, would you figure it into the challenge or not?:ohwell:
    i'm ok with not. well, i'd like to, but still just as motivated to get the traditional miles.
    so let me know. thanks!

I don't count anything unless it's treadmill, elliptical, bike or road. But that's just me.
  • yeahbuddy
    Options
    Saturday I did a 3 mile run/walk and today I did a 4 mile run/walk. I felt really good about today because I was able to run 2.2 miles before I had to walk. That's the most I've been able to run at one time in a long time:bigsmile:
  • jephthah
    jephthah Posts: 5
    Options
    I had a minor set back, ok to some it would be a major set back. I have some pretty serious back problems, but hey the dr said no treadmill, but stay on the elliptical wahoo. So I did 2 miles yesterday, plan on getting 5 in today.
  • yeahbuddy
    Options
    5.4 on the elliptical (no treadmill, booo)
  • xbonbonx
    xbonbonx Posts: 170
    Options
    I don't think I could do that many, maybe like half that many lol. I only do walking every other day if that. it's more like 3 times a week. and I doubt I could do more than 3 miles a day... BUT I think that it's a good idea and I will definitely try the 1000 miles in 2010 if I remember- it's still far off lol.
  • kirstina_23
    kirstina_23 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Ok as of tomorrow pedometer is going back on and im gteting abck into the groove of things! Ive been sick for awhile and still am but im going to slowly start adding back into my day. I finally updated my ticker. Glad to see everyone is keeping up lets see who makes it to 800 first!
  • Tiddle
    Tiddle Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    Ran 3 this morning
  • yeahbuddy
    Options
    2 mile walk at lunch and 7 mile walk this evening with dh,
  • Tiddle
    Options

WOW! good for you!
  • Tiddle
    Options
    3.5 yesterday, and 2 this morning
  • yeahbuddy
    Options

WOW! good for you!

• yeahbuddy
    Options
    I forgot to post my 5 miles from Saturday. I'm not sure if I'm going to be doing anything tonight as I am exhausted and I think I might just go straight home from work. However, if dh wants to go for a walk, I will go with him.
  • staceyw37
    staceyw37 Posts: 2,094 Member
    Options
    i love this challenge! it keeps me motivated--thank you
  • Shadowpaws
    Shadowpaws Posts: 109
    Options
    Sounds awesome! I'll give it a shot! :)
  • yeahbuddy
    Options
    No work out for me Monday or Tuesday. I was just too exhausted and spent my day off yesterday just resting. I really needed that:smile: I will be going to the gym tonight and will check in later with my miles.
  • pooh70
    pooh70 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Okay I need to get my booty in gear cause I am way behind where I wanted to be. Only 47 days til my cruise and not anywhere near bathing suit ready.
  • sixtyinchesoffury
    sixtyinchesoffury Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    hey guys sorry i have been such a stranger

i did 3.5 miles on the treadmill today and laid out the rest of my walking plan cuz the Bolder Boulder is in 7 weeks!!!!

Good luck ya'll!!