What is the #1 gift you want from Santa???

Options

Replies

• woou
    woou Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    Paid college tuition until I'm done to anywhere! :laugh: :wink: :drinker:
  • ratherbeskiing
    ratherbeskiing Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    I would like all food to be cal free... including the following: cheesecake, icecream, pizza, chinese food, pad thai, cookies, apple pie, egg nog, beer, dots.....
  • nakabi
    nakabi Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    Financial security so my kids will never know the stress I feel right now.

I don't have kids... but I'm under a lot of financial stress too. I'd like to get a JOB that actually pays (I'm supposed to be starting a commission-sales position tomorrow, but I don't know if I'm going to have much success).

If it's not too much to ask Santa... I'd like him to find a way to strike my rental house with lightning, & burn it to the ground. It's got great smoke detectors, & multiple fire exits from both apartments. And my tenants have insurance, I checked. I'd just like it to burn to the ground, so I can collect the insurance money (because it's well insured too), and build something that isn't a massive pain-in-my-*kitten* from day one.

Or alternatively... I'd like a tenant to move out for ONCE and me not have to sue them for damages, unpaid rent, & general mess. Four lawsuits on the go right now: one tenant? The hoarder? Yeah... $2700 to CLEAN the place, & two trips with a one-tonne dump truck to clear it out when she left.

For Christmas, Santa could bring me a well-placed lightning strike, a good tenant for Feb 1st when upstairs guy moves out, or possibly a JOB that pays well enough I don't have to worry about it being vacant till I can SELL IT! I can't decide which would be better.

What's your insurance company so I can call them and let them be on the alert for when you call them lol
    (I work for an insurance company lol)
  • misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options
    Really all I want is the indulgences I never give myself....

...a trash magazine and some scratch tickets
  • livnlite
    livnlite Posts: 520
    Options
    Funds to donate to our local animal foster network. They need it way more than I do.
  • HoLLyZ82
    HoLLyZ82 Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Funds to donate to our local animal foster network. They need it way more than I do.

LOVE this
  • sweetheart37
    Options
    a personal trainer to lead me in right direction to a exercise that fit me to help me lose my weight the right way..thats allllll
  • PRprincess
    PRprincess Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I want the scale to read under 140!

ditto!

... and a HRM :blushing:

Ditto x 2 lol
  • cassblue21
    Options
    I would like a vacation! Oh a HRM would be spectacular also! ;)
  • krazyforyou
    krazyforyou Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    I want a consistant steady weight loss to keep me motivated or a boob job would be nice.
  • hush7hush
    hush7hush Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    To have a good 2012. :)
  • skinnymeinaz
    skinnymeinaz Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    I want my friend's cancer to disappear and never return!

I think I will change my trainer for that gift. Being a three year cancer survivor is awesome but I would love to see a cure for cancer!
  • branflake5
    Options
    A day of total silence, where I can sleep all day if I want, watch whatever I want. No one asks yelling my name, no one needing me to do anything.... Santa can you bring me that please.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,699 Member
    Options
    PS3
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,834 Member
    Options
    a track day for me & my CBR600RR

rumble roller

*please Santa, I've been really good. I only got 2 warnings on MFP all year!*
  • thebigbige
    thebigbige Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    To be able to talk to this girl I really like
  • JoyceJoanne
    JoyceJoanne Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    To be able to see for myself what everybody else can see....
  • paxetamore
    paxetamore Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    I am gonna be materialist here (with a fitness twist)... a Fitbit Ultra!
  • daffodilsoup
    daffodilsoup Posts: 1,972 Member
    Options
    I would like Hanukkah Harry to bring me a food dehydrator and a tubal ligation. :bigsmile:
  • kenzietea
    kenzietea Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    A bunch of creepy serial killer novels.
    Which I got... early. Life is good.