What is the #1 gift you want from Santa???

Options
123457»

Replies

• kenzietea
    kenzietea Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    I would like Hanukkah Harry to bring me a food dehydrator and a tubal ligation. :bigsmile:

Make sure you have your Hanukkah bush decorated or he won't come!!!!
  • daffodilsoup
    daffodilsoup Posts: 1,972 Member
    Options
    I would like Hanukkah Harry to bring me a food dehydrator and a tubal ligation. :bigsmile:

Make sure you have your Hanukkah bush decorated or he won't come!!!!

Instead of a plate of cookies, we leave out a bowl of loose change :laugh:
  • Jeff92se
    Jeff92se Posts: 3,369 Member
    Options
    6 pack abs.
  • tjradd73
    tjradd73 Posts: 3,495 Member
    Options
    Probably getting : new HRM, and new cross trainer shoes.

Probably getting later: engagement ring, and a whole new wardrobe.

Probably never getting: a tummy tuck and a swimming pool!!
  • MissMizzy
    Options
    My mom's cancer to be allllllll gone! (She has surgery on Jan. 6th!! :D) Also, a Kindle Fire.
  • xSophia19
    xSophia19 Posts: 1,536 Member
    Options
    I would love an xbox 360 with Kinnect and all the fitness games. I have a nintendo wii, and its helped me alot over the last year to loose weight, but i would really like a total different console that may help me even more. I dont think ill be getting one though =/
  • Helice
    Helice Posts: 1,075 Member
    Options
    New boobies!!! lol.
    But that will proberlly never happen lol... =/
    Um my perfect gift from santa would be a gift all wrapped up that i could give to my fiance (obviously something he really wants).. Im skint and i cant seem to guess what he wants so i havent got him anything yet. =/
    Although if santa was real, as he would be magic, i'd ask to loose a few stone lol.
  • Segrande
    Options
    To find true happiness. (:
  • Jacquibennett
    Jacquibennett Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I'd quite like an extra hour in my day so that I can dedicate that time to exercise. Alternatively a time machine so I can do my exercise and then go back in time to regain that hour/couple of hours to do the other things I was meant to do as well......not sure how that would effect the continuum though......
  • katya73
    katya73 Posts: 464
    Options
    Hmm.. I would really like a sleep in for Xmas .. But cannot see Santa delivering that one successful sooo .. I'll go with a kick *kitten* set of in ear headphones for my iPhone :))
  • FoxyMcDeadlift
    FoxyMcDeadlift Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    Adidas Superstar II squat shoes. Gonna hit the 2x bw squat this year!