You know you're addicted to MFP when....

Options

Replies

• peaceinside
    Options
    You don't mind if your job blocks facebook, as long as you can still get on MFP :)

AGREE!!!
    DITTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and all the above!:flowerforyou:
  • ameads21
    Options
    you refuse to eat something inless you can log it on mfp or better yet checking to see if you have enough calories to eat that food.

Yes!!! This was me last night at dinner!
  • ameads21
    Options
    When you're so concerned if you eat too much and/or poorly you're letting down your MFP friends!

Yup.
  • fingers2k2
    Options
    You wake up and check what's happening on the MFP discussion boards before you check your Facebook!!

PML - that is so true - I thought the same thing this morning - log on to MFP before Facebook!!!

I do the same thing but that is only because MFP actually does something useful. As opposed to Facebook which is actually useless for me.
  • Fit4Kateri
    Fit4Kateri Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    You log onto your computer to log your food, then check your phone to see the pie chart of Carbs/protein/fat content.

We have all drank the Kool-aid, we just watched our portion size and only used sugar free.
  • rhaya96
    rhaya96 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    you refuse to eat something inless you can log it on mfp or better yet checking to see if you have enough calories to eat that food.

That is me all day! Lol.
  • surfrgrl1
    surfrgrl1 Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    I let my toast burn in the toaster oven, because I'm too busy on MFP to bother with getting it out when the buzzer goes off!
  • morganhccstudent724
    morganhccstudent724 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    - When you are jumping up and down on a picnic table during a camping trip to get service so you don't ruin your consecutive day streak....

- When all of your close friends tell you they don't give a **** how many calories are in a chocolate eruption and by eating half they are really saving themselves an hour at the gym....:grumble:

- When all of your close friends know what MFP, bump and HRM mean without thinking twice...

- When you puke for hours the night of your graduation and then blog about how to log the calories you ate earlier that night...

Don't judge me...

Hi...My name is Morgan and I have an addiction to MFP...
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    You wake up and check what's happening on the MFP discussion boards before you check your Facebook!!

THIS IS ME EVERY DAY BEFORE I HIT THE SHOWER!!!!
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    - When you are jumping up and down on a picnic table during a camping trip to get service so you don't ruin your consecutive day streak....

- When all of your close friends tell you they don't give a **** how many calories are in a chocolate eruption and by eating half they are really saving themselves an hour at the gym....:grumble:

- When all of your close friends know what MFP, bump and HRM mean without thinking twice...

- When you puke for hours the night of your graduation and then blog about how to log the calories you ate earlier that night...

Don't judge me...

Hi...My name is Morgan and I have an addiction to MFP...

Hi Morgan

Welcome to MFP Anonymous
  • healthieryou
    Options
    When you have a potluck at work but you don't join in because you don't know how the food was prepared and you want an accurate count on your mfp.
  • ummlovelovesyou
    ummlovelovesyou Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    You are at the gym and can't wait to get home to log in your exercise diary.

Mhm!
  • Renea_Kay
    Renea_Kay Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    When you post on people's forums just so you can see your ticker...watch the little item moving across it!
  • kmcgrath1
    kmcgrath1 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Wow...this is hysterical. It's so comforting to know I'm not the only one obsessed with MFP!
  • melissaw1232
    melissaw1232 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    You log in your calories burned from your phone as soon as your done your cardio - right before your stretch!! lol
  • melissaw1232
    melissaw1232 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    OMG thats me! cant wait to log in my calories burned!
  • debussyschild
    debussyschild Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    ... you spend several hours each weekend (or better) tweaking your diary to get the PERFECT macronutrient ratios in your upcoming week's menu. Chocolate covered pretzels and wine WILL make the diary!!!
  • debussyschild
    debussyschild Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    You log in your calories burned from your phone as soon as your done your cardio - right before your stretch!! lol

I TOTALLY do this!! LOL :drinker:
  • shavonne
    shavonne Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    You don't mind if your job blocks facebook, as long as you can still get on MFP :)

Amen!!!!
  • Minnesnowtagurl
    Minnesnowtagurl Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Suffering from insomnia and you reach for your phone and scroll through status update with with eye (because it's too bright).............Mean while three hours later. You post "Okay, Good night I'm going to bed"