You know you're addicted to MFP when....

Options

Replies

• CherylVannattan
    CherylVannattan Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    My name is Cheryl and I'M a MFP-aholic!!:bigsmile: All these apply to me too....except the going pee in the middle of the night one and checking status':laugh: !!
  • w8sarge
    w8sarge Posts: 3,841 Member
    Options
    You log the calories burned when you donated blood!:wink:
  • zippo32
    zippo32 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    You log the calories burned when you donated blood!:wink:
    Awesome...........didn't log calories but I did weigh in that day....................................
  • sgtlittle
    sgtlittle Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I am all of these...guilty as charged. I get more done on MFP than I do at work :drinker:
    I talk to people on MFP more frequently than my co-workers or friends.
  • mwright24skinny
    mwright24skinny Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I am all of these...guilty as charged. I get more done on MFP than I do at work :drinker:
    I talk to people on MFP more frequently than my co-workers or friends.

thats me too
  • donyellemoniquex3
    donyellemoniquex3 Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    when you make a status like "burned 5 calories doing 10 minutes of 'Running to the walmart bathroom""
  • LadyOfOceanBreeze
    LadyOfOceanBreeze Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    when you make a status like "burned 5 calories doing 10 minutes of 'Running to the walmart bathroom""
    :blushing: :blushing: :blushing: wow
  • LadyOfOceanBreeze
    Options
    You are at the gym and can't wait to get home to log in your exercise diary.
    How about you have your phone with you on the elliptical and when you get off the first thing you do is go onto MFP and log in your workout! LOL That is definitely me!

Meeeeee toooo! Should we start a support group?

YEA! we'll call it 12 steps on the elliptical to recovery?:laugh: :wink:
  • missashley2390
    Options
    you refuse to eat something inless you can log it on mfp or better yet checking to see if you have enough calories to eat that food.

YESSS!!!!!
  • LadyOfOceanBreeze
    Options
    you refuse to eat something inless you can log it on mfp or better yet checking to see if you have enough calories to eat that food.

i have started doing this and couldn't be prouder of myself! I think this means I'm finally transitioning to the path of a "healtheir eating life style"!!!!

I am starting this (again) tomorrow. Of course there will be a weekly "cheat day" but nothing too over the top! Just in time for the holiday FOOD induced madness coming our way :drinker:
  • MommiLauren
    MommiLauren Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    umm yes. that would be me lol
  • BonyToni
    Options
    You know you're addicted to MFP when you call it dedicated and motivated and your other half calls it an obsession :-)
  • HurricaneElaine
    HurricaneElaine Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    When you get mad when your work computer bumps you out of the internet connection in the middle of logging your lunch, while you're eating lunch, at your desk.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    You wake up and check what's happening on the MFP discussion boards before you check your Facebook!!

i totally do this! i'm hardly on facebook at all and always check on my mfps before any RL friends!!!
  • d3mon4ngel
    d3mon4ngel Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    You check to make sure that any place you are going on holiday to has wifi so you don't miss a day. And if it doesn't, you research the local area to find a wifi spot! :laugh:
  • donyellemoniquex3
    donyellemoniquex3 Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    You check to make sure that any place you are going on holiday to has wifi so you don't miss a day. And if it doesn't, you research the local area to find a wifi spot! :laugh:

Thank the heavenly father I can steal my grandparents neighbors wifi 8)
  • internal_monsters
    internal_monsters Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    you check your mfp news feed before you even THINK about logging into facebook
  • Rmbleasdal21
    Options
    you are puking your guts out from the flue & the first thing you think about is..."now how do I log my food now that I threw it all up?". Yes I really did this...lol!

Hahaha....I did something similar! I had a stomach flu, and all I was worried about how my food intake (or lack thereof) was gonna' look on my MFP food diary! Lol.
  • csi4us
    csi4us Posts: 74
    Options
    You wake up and check what's happening on the MFP discussion boards before you check your Facebook!!

When you read the comments people make on threads and then you find a troll. I find it so entertaining. When you are headed to the gym but find the treads so funny you wanna read just one more! I so guilty of most of these!

Wait one more you know you are addicted to Mfp when that damn site is down or the Internet is working properly, and you get withdrawals. Hahah.!
  • AmyP619
    AmyP619 Posts: 1,137 Member
    Options
    You don't mind if your job blocks facebook, as long as you can still get on MFP :)

THIS. Lol