He called HER a fat azz?!

Options

Replies

• LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    What I find hilarious are the posts like this:

That guy insulted a celebrity I like on the basis of her appearance! What an *kitten*. He's a fat fukc!ng pig with turkey jowls and never looks in a mirror! Seriously, what kind of monster makes fun of someone for their appearance? :huh:

Hey, Pot? Kettle called.....
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    I particularly enjoyed Rush Limbaugh saying she wasn't fit. :huh:

I used to listen to his show, many moons ago when I was a different person, and one thing I liked about him was how quick he was to point out how someone who stoops to the "You're FAT!" insults is someone who has no real foundation to their arguments.

Well, look who's stooping now. :grumble:
    He never said that she wasn't fit. He criticized her for lecturing Americans on what they should not eat, while indulging in those same foods.
  • Elzecat
    Elzecat Posts: 2,916 Member
    Options
    Technically he was downplaying her cause that she is bleeding money from our tax dollars to fund something that makes no sense, like providing fresh fruits and vegetables to kids that do not have access to them and amazingly enough she starts in New York City, Washington DC, and CHicago for anybody that been there they have access to them and just like many Americans it might not be right outside your house but it's not a crazy amount of time to get them.

So he actually used an insult to bring light to a problem that he see's so even though it wasn't tactful maybe some people will learn about the issue.

To be honest, I know little about her initiative and I wasn't aware of this insult this guy made until now...but to just assume that all children in NYC, DC, and Chicago have access to fresh fruits and vegetables...do you know this for a fact? you know every family in these areas? just because the food is available at the store, does not necessarily mean the child has access to it. As a former teacher who worked in a very low income area (in a totally different geographical area)...some of my students only got food at school and went hungry at home, sadly. Proper nutritition is a real problem for some children in some areas. To say that taking care of this need makes no sense...makes no sense to me.

As far as the original issue--I don't know who this guy is, but if he's an elected official then he should know better than to make such an idiotic comment...if you're in the public eye, things like this will get out, whether it's right or wrong.
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    Options
    Its funny how ignorant everyone on this board is. If you would have read the article he was talking on the phone and was over heard saying this. Was not a direct quote or something that was meant for the public domain. I am sure you would not want things you say in your private conversations becoming public.

Mobile phone, public place, = public comment as far as I am concerned.

Anyone who speaks into a mobile phone in a public place cannot expect their conversation to be considered private.
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    Contrary to popular belief, you cannot say what you want in America and be constitutionally protected. Proof: go shout "bomb" in an airport, train station, or other area with public transit and see what happens! We also have laws against slander and defamation of character, laws protecting people from threats made in person and via internet, etc.

As for the original comment, yeah, the guy's a turdmonkey and one helluva hypocrite.
  • Dee1006
    Options
    I agree. Regardless of who you agree with politically, personal attacks are immature whether it is about Sarah Palin, Michelle Obama and so on. Personally I don't always agree with Pres. Obama, but I think they are a beautiful,loving family.
  • CaptainGordo
    Options
    She does appear to be quite fit but, politics aside, I think she's pretty unattractive.

Exercising my freedom to express myself.
  • killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    She does appear to be quite fit but, politics aside, I think she's pretty unattractive.

sw50sw8sw578.gif
  • CaptainGordo
    Options

sw50sw8sw578.gif
    up.gif
    Obligatory. :laugh:
  • cantjustcant
    cantjustcant Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    I would kick kittens to have Michelle Obama arms! Seriously, chick's got some guns

can you call the first lady a chick?
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    I would kick kittens to have Michelle Obama arms! Seriously, chick's got some guns

I've called her worse.....:laugh:
  • boomboom011
    boomboom011 Posts: 1,459
    Options

sw50sw8sw578.gif
    up.gif
    Obligatory. :laugh:

im gonna pee my pants!
  • Slimithy
    Slimithy Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    I totally disagree with her and her husband's politics... but she is pretty hawt...
  • jbosey
    jbosey Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    This man made a very hipocritical and ugly remark that I think was wrong to say, of course what he was getting at was in a lot of cases the the Obama's are on the news eating the very way they are telling the country not to eat (Hamburgers/Fries/Ice Cream). It is a natural trait, I guess for people to forget to take their own advice. As for the comparison of how he looks vs how the First Lady looks, she certainly looks better than this man, no contest! I have a couple of issues with some of the posts here though....I feel like I am about to draw some heat here, but :

1. A few posters have called this man a RACIST because of his statement and Im sorry folks, THAT is worse than what this man said! I do not know anything about this man but I did not see anything in the article that would lead me to believe that he is RACIST. I get so sick of the race card being played if someone doesnt agree with this President, First Lady or anyone else of color. Calling someone a racists is absolutely the worst name that you can call someone today and is thrown about far too much when there is no justification whatsoever.

2. Im not sure it is fair to condemn this man's looks compared to the First Lady either. For all you know he may very well have been a dashing handsome young man in tremendously great shape while in his 30's and 40's. He looks to be almost twice her age. We have no idea what Michelle Obama will look like when she gets in her 70's, do we...she may be 400lbs..or maybe not. If you are under 50, you may not realize that metabolism really slows in older age...still, he really let himself go didnt he?

3. If the first lady wishes to help solve the obesity problem in the US, I would invite her to start with limiting the government assistance programs (WIC/FOOD STAMPS/ ECT) to meat, dairy, vegetables,bread. My wife is the Manager of a store and she tells me the same women come in with the same huge children in tow each month and stock up on nothing but candy with their government assistance cards. This is yours and my tax dollars going to promote obesity in children and adults. Before I am labelled a RACIST, these women are white/black/and brown, and they are many.

Okay, Ive said what is on my mind.
  • CannibalisticVegetarian
    Options
    Hey, Pot? Kettle called.....

I love this.
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    Oh, when I first heard about this, I was like "WTF? The last time I checked, Michelle Obama was not fat..." so I googled her, and yep, she's still the prettiest first lady we've ever had.
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    Options

Hahaha!! that made me alugh until I cried and cry so hard I spelled "laugh" wrong. But damn, you're right, she does have some nice arms!
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    Options
    Contrary to popular belief, you cannot say what you want in America and be constitutionally protected. Proof: go shout "bomb" in an airport, train station, or other area with public transit and see what happens! We also have laws against slander and defamation of character, laws protecting people from threats made in person and via internet, etc.

As for the original comment, yeah, the guy's a turdmonkey and one helluva hypocrite.

Also, the Constitute only says that Congress cannot limit freedom of speech. And it also says that whatever powers Congress does not have are allocated to the states. That's why places like Walmart can get by with only selling edited versions of discs, the editing is done on the state level, thus legal.
  • jbosey
    jbosey Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Oh, when I first heard about this, I was like "WTF? The last time I checked, Michelle Obama was not fat..." so I googled her, and yep, she's still the prettiest first lady we've ever had.

Google: Jackie Kennedy
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    Options

Google: Jackie Kennedy

Yes, Jackie Kennedy is a very close second. I think Michelle Obama's facial structure is prettier. But, yes, very close.