Options
12346»

Replies

• KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    Third place in the Hottest First Lady contest:

stockardchanning.jpg

Please, nobody remind me that The West Wing is fictional. I like living in my own little world where it's not.
  • JellyJaks
    JellyJaks Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    :noway: Wow. Just wow. I can't even think of anything snarky to say.

On another note, I'm totally stealing douche pickle :laugh: I've got a friend that says douche waffle and I stole that too. I can't think of a word that doesn't sound awesome when it comes after douche...
  • Lanna74
    Lanna74 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I know! This pi$$ed me off too. And Rush Limbaugh had the audacity to call her fat as well! UuugghhH!!

I think she is beautiful the way she is.
  • jcr85
    jcr85 Posts: 229
    Options
    seriously, are we in America? freedom of speech and all, even if it is vulgar, words are a mighty sword that goes both ways. JUST SAYIN"

Freedom of speech protects you from the government not public opinion... with that being said dude has a right to his opinion. Its funny how everyone on this board is upset with that guys comments about the First Lady but what people on here are saying about him are ten times worse than what he said. JUST SAYIN.
  • cantjustcant
    cantjustcant Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    Oh, when I first heard about this, I was like "WTF? The last time I checked, Michelle Obama was not fat..." so I googled her, and yep, she's still the prettiest first lady we've ever had.

Google: Jackie Kennedy

Ahhhh darling...Jackie was very fashion forward and very well styled but she didn't have the prettiest of faces!

That being said I feel Jackie's inner beauty far outshone her outer beauty. She handled everything with the class of a lady the likes of which have been seen.
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    I know! This pi$$ed me off too. And Rush Limbaugh had the audacity to call her fat as well! UuugghhH!!
    Please get your facts straight. He never said that.
  • CaptainGordo
    Options
    Oh, when I first heard about this, I was like "WTF? The last time I checked, Michelle Obama was not fat..." so I googled her, and yep, she's still the prettiest first lady we've ever had.
    Google: Jackie Kennedy
    Agreed.
  • PBJunky
    PBJunky Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    This will probably get blocked and people will probably jump on here with colorful racist remarks and political views. But bottom line, this jerk shouldn't be throwing rocks in glass houses!!! She is not deserving of these personal attacks.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/12/21/jim-sensenbrenner-michelle-obama_n_1163711.html?ref=mostpopular

122211_michelle_vs_jim_2_600111222153137.jpg

All he said is practice what you preach....people have been blowing this out of proportion and it is hardly news
  • i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Options
    He probably has recurring sex dreams about her, but since he is *probably* racist these dreams go against his beliefs...
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    He probably has recurring sex dreams about her, but since he is *probably* racist these dreams go against his beliefs...

I wouldn't mind having recurring sex dreams about her...
  • CaptainGordo
    Options
    Gotta love the race crutch being thrown around here. Such crap.
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    This will probably get blocked and people will probably jump on here with colorful racist remarks...
    Setting oneself up for victimization? Nice...

I'm am nobody's little victim. I just know how people like to roll on MFP. I rarely post on the forum's anymore because there are so many jerks around here.
  • ffuunnnnyy__ggiirrll
    Options
    Are you sure he said fat and not phat?
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    Technically he was downplaying her cause that she is bleeding money from our tax dollars to fund something that makes no sense, like providing fresh fruits and vegetables to kids that do not have access to them and amazingly enough she starts in New York City, Washington DC, and CHicago for anybody that been there they have access to them and just like many Americans it might not be right outside your house but it's not a crazy amount of time to get them.

So he actually used an insult to bring light to a problem that he see's so even though it wasn't tactful maybe some people will learn about the issue.

That is half of the idea. It's not just about providing fruits and veggies to children in the inner cities. It is also about educating their parents. Many people in the inner cities are surrounded by fast food places on every corner. There is no education about the benefits of fresh foods. The prevalence of Diabetes and amputations are on a rise because of the lack of availability and knowledge. The healthy stuff is not "right outside your house" in those areas.
  • jbosey
    jbosey Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I dont think its lack of education, I think it has more to do with laziness. It is alot easier to swing by McDonalds for some Super Sized meals or order from Dominos than to cook a good healthy meal at home.To cook a good meal would take time away from watching the important programs on TV like American Idol or Opra.
  • CaptainGordo
    Options
    Technically he was downplaying her cause that she is bleeding money from our tax dollars to fund something that makes no sense, like providing fresh fruits and vegetables to kids that do not have access to them and amazingly enough she starts in New York City, Washington DC, and CHicago for anybody that been there they have access to them and just like many Americans it might not be right outside your house but it's not a crazy amount of time to get them.

So he actually used an insult to bring light to a problem that he see's so even though it wasn't tactful maybe some people will learn about the issue.
    That is half of the idea. It's not just about providing fruits and veggies to children in the inner cities. It is also about educating their parents. Many people in the inner cities are surrounded by fast food places on every corner. There is no education about the benefits of fresh foods. The prevalence of Diabetes and amputations are on a rise because of the lack of availability and knowledge. The healthy stuff is not "right outside your house" in those areas.
    So folks should have healthy food right outside their homes? They have to have everything provided to them? Nobody should have to make an effort? It's laziness and a sense of entitlement that has led to the obesity problem, not a lack of healthy options.