I wanna keep my boobies!

Options
1235»

Replies

• GreatSetOfBrains
    GreatSetOfBrains Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    I'm down to a 36DD. Apparently it is the most difficult size to find. Regular sizes go to 36D, plus sizes start at 38D. I've actually cut the hooks off my bigger bras and sewed them on an inch back, just so they fit. It's such a pain to do though, and now my butchered bras are too big in the cup. I might have to go to the high end boutique here in town and pay them in black market organs for a couple that actually fit. If anyone would like to donate a kidney to the cause, I'll pm you my address. Haha

^^^^^^ done this!
  • giggitygoo
    giggitygoo Posts: 1,978 Member
    Options
    Boobies are awesome in every size =) Don't sweat it.

Mine shrank too, and I'm fine with it. Easier to run, and more variety in bras.
  • KendaVSG
    KendaVSG Posts: 147
    Options
    I think it will be better if you work out your pectorals with weights.
  • Lorie66
    Options
    I am C/D and I prefer B's...I've always wished that would poof! shrink...I am very active and they get in my way....I could go the surgery Rt. but I have seen horror stories....I look forward to the day I can throw my sports bra into the wind!! .lol
  • Lorie66
    Options
    HAHA!
  • Bahet
    Bahet Posts: 1,254 Member
    Options
    You are genetically preprogrammed to have a certain bust size. Obviously, this size varies from person to person. As you gain weight your body starts to store the fat. You gain in your bust last because it is closest to your heart and your body doesn't want to store fat there. When you lose weight, that is one of the areas to lose first because, again, th body wants to protect the heart. Some people don't notice any change because they didn't gain so much that their body put the fat there in the first place.
  • Moonbeamlissie
    Moonbeamlissie Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    Mine went from a 38 DD to a 36 B... sad times
  • Moonbeamlissie
    Options
    You are genetically preprogrammed to have a certain bust size. Obviously, this size varies from person to person. As you gain weight your body starts to store the fat. You gain in your bust last because it is closest to your heart and your body doesn't want to store fat there. When you lose weight, that is one of the areas to lose first because, again, th body wants to protect the heart. Some people don't notice any change because they didn't gain so much that their body put the fat there in the first place.

This is interesting because my boobs when I first got them (at about 10-11yrs old) are now SMALLER than what they were then and I am obviously bigger now than I was at such a young age. When I was 11 I was wearing a C... Now I am barely in this B and really hope they dont shrink no more!!!! lol... but I have always been odd...
  • Gemini_1980
    Gemini_1980 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    The first thing to go on me was my butt and then my boobies (which I did not have much of in the first place) my tummy is still here though:sad:
  • gbog2000
    gbog2000 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    its a sad sad day when boobs are shrinking.... i'm sorry ladies.
  • Moonbeamlissie
    Options
    lol I have lost weight, but the girls are still there...I am a 32GG or H So wouldn't be so bad if I lost some...

I'm with you, 32F . . Wouldn't mind DD lol

This is my daugher, where do you all get yours if you dont mind me asking???
  • queenfresh
    queenfresh Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    If you lose weight, even if you go down a cup size, your boobs will look bigger in proportion to your body. I think big boobs are overrated. I wear a C and I feel like mine get in the way sometimes too!
  • Bahet
    Bahet Posts: 1,254 Member
    Options

This is interesting because my boobs when I first got them (at about 10-11yrs old) are now SMALLER than what they were then and I am obviously bigger now than I was at such a young age. When I was 11 I was wearing a C... Now I am barely in this B and really hope they dont shrink no more!!!! lol... but I have always been odd...
    Were you heavy as a child? If you had a larger percentage of body fat then than you do now that would explain it. Otherwise maybe you are just weird. :laugh: KIDDING!
  • tigress7435
    tigress7435 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I will be glad to lose some of my boobs. Like another has said. It is hard to find cute tops with really big boobs.