New Years Resolutions! What are yours?

1235»

Replies

• Mandypt
    Mandypt Posts: 173 Member
    The doctor said If I lose some weight, it would be easier to get pregnant.. so my resolution is to be a mommy by the end of the year.
  • To start and finish training for a 5k!
  • firesoforion
    firesoforion Posts: 1,017 Member
    I don't put too much thought into it, I just do what I think will be best. And I call them GOALS, not resolutions. Goals sound more attainable :)

Stop making excuses. Others make their resolutions to lose weight or work out or whatever, I just want to stop making excuses for myself.

Avoid emotional eating. It will only make me at, and then I'll only be more emotionally broken, and go back to more food, and the cycle continues...

Think more about others. I hate how selfish I can be, and I really want to be able to do more for others :smile:

I know this contradicts my first goal, but I'd like to be able to run without feeling like I'm dying :smile:

I love the "goal" wording, much less pressure! And nice goals! :smile:
  • laddyboy
    laddyboy Posts: 1,565 Member
    Bump to read and enter mine.
  • firesoforion
    firesoforion Posts: 1,017 Member
    The doctor said If I lose some weight, it would be easier to get pregnant.. so my resolution is to be a mommy by the end of the year.

Wow, what a beautiful and life changing one! Good luck!! :smile:
  • Gshepmix83
    Gshepmix83 Posts: 99 Member
    To get out of the 200's (currently at 237) and be in a size 10. The lowest I want to be at is 150.
  • Nosila0815
    Nosila0815 Posts: 143 Member
    My New Year Goals:

1) continue my weight loss until I finally fall within the normal BMI standards
    2) be able to complete the hike to Half Dome in Yosemite
    3) continue healthy eating and to have a more balanced diet
    4) get rid of my turkey wings (those stupid arm flapping things) that have never allowed me to fly :-)
    and
    5) complete a run...not a walk...but a run/jog

I wish everyone success on their New Year goals and hope anyone with similar goals will add me and help motivate me and keep me on track towards success.
  • Nosila0815
    Nosila0815 Posts: 143 Member

I wish you luck achieving this...I have seen it work for others so I am sure it will work for you. *fingers crossed*
  • My 10 year anniversary is a little over a year and my goal is to lose 100lbs before then (July 2013) I just need support and am afraid I dont have much support around! Any tips on how to do this without alot of support around?