So who else is counting through the holiday?

Options
Rae6503
Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
I'm counting but not really trying to control myself. It's an interesting experiment. I'm bulking anyway but, wow. It's a good thing I don't make fudge year round.

Replies

• ashnm88
    ashnm88 Posts: 748
    Options
    I am. Already have tomorrows food logged. If I have anything else, I'll just add it in. Happy Hoidays
  • shovav91
    shovav91 Posts: 2,335 Member
    Options
    It's so interesting to see how your day ends up on days like this, it's like what a day would be before MFP. A controlled lack of control. I like it!
  • Wibikerlady
    Wibikerlady Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Still logging...People should...It hold us accountable to what we do. Gotta own the bad and the good!! Have a great holiday!!!
  • 2Bgoddess
    2Bgoddess Posts: 1,096 Member
    Options
    I am logging everything. It will help me from getting totally out of control. I am going to eat pretty much what I want, but just small amounts.
  • adriayellow11
    Options
    I agree. I am logging. It is unreal how much I eat on days like this and never knew! I always just skipped logging it before. But I'm not failing this way. Just learning.
  • thunderlight7
    Options
    Ill be counting. Im gonna face the music regardless. Happy Holidays!!!!
  • MummyHungry
    MummyHungry Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I logged, but I'm 401 over. =( What's sad is that the last 200 of that was intentional. I figure if I can get through today and tomorrow without adding any weight back, I can live with myself. ^_^
  • TRIMoses59
    TRIMoses59 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I am logging and I am counting! Trying to stay under my calorie count. I made it Christmas Eve and pray to make it tomorrow!
  • adjones5
    adjones5 Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    I tried to not log today but I couldn't help it...I'm addicted.
  • DakotaKeogh
    DakotaKeogh Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Yep. Totally counting. Today was my Christmas with my daughters. They'll be with their mom for tomorrow. I got out early, burned a huge amount of calories working out so I'd be sure to have a deficit at the end of the day.
  • ashnm88
    ashnm88 Posts: 748
    Options
    I tried to not log today but I couldn't help it...I'm addicted.

Same
  • jnhu72
    jnhu72 Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    I am counting and planning to stay under my calorie goal like any other day. Happy Holidays to you all and best of luck! =)
  • jlfox165
    Options
    I am counting and planning to stay under my calorie goal like any other day. Happy Holidays to you all and best of luck! =)
    Me, too!
  • jlfox165
    Options
    Sorry--double post!
  • fisherlassie
    fisherlassie Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Logging and counting.
  • fisherlassie
    fisherlassie Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Logging and counting.
  • Hayesgang
    Options
    Me, too!

Me three!!!!
  • lmelangley
    lmelangley Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    I'm logging, but not pushing myself to eat under calories. More pushing myself to make better food choices. The peanuts I snacked on tonight are oh so much healthier than the bowl of Reindeer mix (Bugels, popcorn, potato sticks and pretzels with a garlic coating) sitting next to it. And, I never even thought of the peanut butter fudge in the next room.
  • agthorn
    agthorn Posts: 1,844 Member
    Options
    I ended up logging and I'm pretty close to even over the week so far. Tomorrow is just a leftovers day since we had "christmas dinner" tonight.
  • _GlaDOS_
    _GlaDOS_ Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    I'm logging but not worrying if I go over or not. :smile: