So who else is counting through the holiday?

Options

Replies

• angel79202
    angel79202 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    logging everything :)
  • BarbWhite09
    BarbWhite09 Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    I am. No reason not to, it's just another day.
  • cheshirequeen
    cheshirequeen Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    i agree. its another day, go ahead and log.
  • MissFit0101
    MissFit0101 Posts: 2,382
    Options
    I'm going to eat any and everything and not log it so it won't count :laugh:
  • wildkatt7
    wildkatt7 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    damn straight I am logging... have had some friends say "don't count, its a holiday" but no thanks to that... have to count everyday... I haven't once gone over even on a holiday... though on holidays I do come dangerously close... even work out on the holiday to be certain --- anyway Merry Holiday all - whatever you celebrate
  • tanniew78
    tanniew78 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    yep sure am. I anticipate bad numbers because there is chocolate in the house. lol. Its only a couple of days of bad eating.
  • rockerbabyy
    rockerbabyy Posts: 2,258 Member
    Options
    im still counting/logging, but i changed my settings to maintenance. i logged today and tomorrow a couple days ago, and for the week im under net, so i might even lose some, though not my normal 2lbs :)
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    I'm logging but it's okay because I had a massive workout yesty to make up for today. (1000 cals)
  • gp79
    gp79 Posts: 1,799 Member
    Options
    I like data. I am logging.
  • michellelynne474
    michellelynne474 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I am logging... Like others who have posted "I am totally addicted", If I don't log, I feel like I have cheated somehow!! Even if I go over my calories I need to log, right! I need to be truthful otherwise this site will never help me!! I need to log the good, the bad, and the ugly!!! I did go over my calories today but I WILL NOT beat myself up over it, and tomorrow is a new day!!!
  • drvvork
    drvvork Posts: 1,162
    Options
    I'm going to be logging
  • blueandigo
    Options
    Mac and Cheese
    Carrot Cake
    Blueberry Cobbler
    Pecan Pie
    Chocolate cake.

YUMMMMMMMMYYYYYY!
  • Tennessee2019
    Tennessee2019 Posts: 676 Member
    Options
    I keep it in my mind that I will be logging my food tomorrow night. It worked on Thanksgiving to keep me under & probably will work tomorrow as well, since the menu is about the same. Except we are having a ham instead of turkey & my aunt is making chocolate silk pie. Uh-oh.
  • servilia
    servilia Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    I'm logging! I want to see how what/how much I eat will affect my short term fluctuations :) I'm a data geek
  • ReverendJim
    ReverendJim Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I log my food before I eat it. Then I know what to eat. Did that on Thanksgiving and plan on doing that tomorrow, too. :)
  • ReverendJim
    ReverendJim Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I'm logging! I want to see how what/how much I eat will affect my short term fluctuations :) I'm a data geek

Love it! Signed, a fellow data geek, who databases his weight objectives and calorie counts in recipes. :)
  • emmab0902
    emmab0902 Posts: 2,337 Member
    Options
    I don't really log meticulously anymore as I have become familiar with what I eat so can pretty well estimate.

But there is no way I am going over calories just because it is Christmas - I will take Santa's gifts but I don't want his waistline thanks!
  • gymshoe42
    gymshoe42 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    i am not logging till monday and that makes me happy! :)
  • mandag9008
    mandag9008 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    not logging. i didnt on thanksgiving and i did pretty good:) temptation will always be there you just have to have the will to fight
  • nokittyno
    nokittyno Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Yep, logging. Seeing that huge # over gave me incentive to hit my workout harder this afternoon - so I reaped my rewards and pigged out. Lol