fake tan or real pale?

Options
123457»

Replies

• aroetman01
    Options
    I fake bake for many reasons... i live in MN where it is winter like ALL YEAR LONG so i fake bake for 1. the extra sunlight (sun therapy) i go after work and it gives me that 2nd wind to finish the day. 2. i feel more confidant and more beautiful when i have some color to my skin. Its not hard to not turn orange when you tan... i have never been orange except the 2 times i spray tanned and i learned from that mistake! haha EVERYONE SHOULD GO TANNING!!! YAYYYy
  • agthorn
    agthorn Posts: 1,844 Member
    Options
    haha EVERYONE SHOULD GO TANNING!!! YAYYYy
    No, they shouldn't. :noway:
  • FadedFreckles
    FadedFreckles Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    haha EVERYONE SHOULD GO TANNING!!! YAYYYy
    No, they shouldn't. :noway:

No, they really shouldn't.

Pale and proud here.
  • peacefulsong
    peacefulsong Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Embrace your pale skin! Getting a little bit of sun every day is good for you but as with pretty much everything else in life, too much is not going to do you any good and will possibly do you harm. For me, I never tanned very well, I burned a lot when I was a kid and tanning booths were pointless and no safer than baking in the sun. Spray tan is an option, if you want to look like an oompa loompa. Why would anyone want to look like an oompa loompa?
  • jessbennett1986
    Options
    In response to aroeyman01:

I live in MN too and don't feel that's a reason to go tanning...,and technically it's only winter from oct- march do you still have about 6 months of warm weather to soak up. While light therapy has shown to decrease depression, so has eating well and exercising!! You don't have to spray tan to get color, look at previous posts for suggestions. And please don't encourage bad habits to justify your own.... This is a SUPPORT site for healthy habits.