...OH HE'LL BE SORRY! :/

Options
misstasharenee
misstasharenee Posts: 95 Member
Admit it! ...I know I'm not the only one that can't wait to get back at that Ex that didn't appreciate what he had!! I can't be the only one that can't wait til he sees me in our circle of friends or around town!! (oooh or even better) hear from everyone around about "how good she looks now" or "wow have you seen her lately?":devil: LOL Come on(I know it's not just me):wink:

Replies

• ImKindOfABigDeal40
    ImKindOfABigDeal40 Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    Admit it! ...I know I'm not the only one that can't wait to get back at that Ex that didn't appreciate what he had!! I can't be the only one that can't wait til he sees me in our circle of friends or around town!! (oooh or even better) hear from everyone around about "how good she looks now" or "wow have you seen her lately?":devil: LOL Come on(I know it's not just me):wink:
    It's my main motivation! I'm not ashamed to admit it!
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    It's already happened (and will get hotter in 2012) and you better believe I rock a fitted hot dress when I'm around him. The best part is when people comment on how great I look right in front of him or at ear's distance. Oooh yeah.
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    That has already happened with me. My Ex from many years ago lives across the street from me in my development. I have notice her stares and I know she wish she was a lot nicer to me LMAO
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    You go girl! He'll realize that you are a princess 24/7 day or night, and he missed out on true love!
  • Sublimely_Self_Righteousreused
    Options
    TAKE 'EM TO CHURCH, SISTA!!!!!
  • Yasmeen174
    Yasmeen174 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Nice!!! That is always a good motivator :)
  • AubreysMommy30
    AubreysMommy30 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Yep, and I can't wait!!
  • killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    Going through weight loss just to spite an ex....is well, sad.
  • ChitownFoodie
    ChitownFoodie Posts: 1,562 Member
    Options
    My ex thought I was fat at 115 pounds. We are friends on facebook simply because I enjoy the fact that his current girlfriend is continually getting fatter and I am a slim 95 pounds. He has called/texted once or twice to comment on how pretty I look these days, and that he wants to meet up with me. Uuuuhhhh...NO THANK YOU!
  • voluptas63
    voluptas63 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    I'm not doing this for the approval of some *kitten* that once again doesn't deserve my time of day. I'm doing this for me.
  • ImKindOfABigDeal40
    ImKindOfABigDeal40 Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    I'm not doing this for the approval of some *kitten* that once again doesn't deserve my time of day. I'm doing this for me.
    True but it sure feels good to be able to rub it in their face
  • SinIsIn
    SinIsIn Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    Go YOU!

I'm not doing this for any of MY ex's... I'm doing it so that my husband's ex's can see me and be jealous! :tongue:
  • G0dsP3n
    G0dsP3n Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I am nowhere near ashamed to admit that, that is going to be a NIIIICE moment!!! Even though i'm doing this for me and my health it is going to be nice to see the stares and jaw drops!!! :wink: LOL!
  • ChitownFoodie
    ChitownFoodie Posts: 1,562 Member
    Options

I didn't do it for him either....It was a personal choice that I did for myself, but him seeing how much better I look just makes it all the better. I actually didnt even take him into account, it just so happened he texted me when he saw pics on facebook.
  • achief192
    Options
    I'm getting fit for ME, but having her regret dumping me comes in as a close second..... :devil:
  • timadotcom
    timadotcom Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    i'm doing this just to show 2 work colleagues that said once u gain 50 lbs in pregnancy you'll always be fat.... nowwwww... im skinnier and healthier than both of them...they will always have my toned bum to look at as im walking by :bigsmile:
  • thor1god1of1awesome
    Options
    Going through weight loss just to spite an ex....is well, sad.
    What does it matter where the motivation comes from? Who are you to say its "sad". I say to the OP you go girl, and dont let people bring you down. Motivation comes from many places, some from vanity, some from health, and other for personal reasons. I say use what ever you can to help get to your goal.
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    Yeah. Make him green with envy!
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    Hmm... Nope :bigsmile: I seriously never had a "bad" break up... I broke up with a guy once who said something like that about ME... but later apologized (I was ready to move on, he wasn't)....
    So, my motivation is soley for ME :drinker: But good luck with that...
  • megz4987
    megz4987 Posts: 1,008 Member
    Options
    Already did it :) he's not an ex but he was a good friend that knew I had a huge crush on him and refused to date me bc I was fat. I lost 110lb and he would constantly comment on how good I look and try to get closer. By that point, I wanted nothing todo with him. Since then I've had a baby and gained it all back (whoops, almost gone!) but I'm happily engaged with a beautiful healthy daughter and he's still a loser. Eat your heart out!