...OH HE'LL BE SORRY! :/

Options

Replies

• oliv2065
    oliv2065 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I just posted a blog about this. Yes vanity is a motivator.... but for me its not just for my exs. I want to know I look good! I want to look great for the next guy who comes along too. No I am not putting myself through this for some guy or guys. I know there are lots of rewards to it including showing my daughter how to live in a healthy manner. But hell I want him to know he had a great catch and he let her go... but hey thats just me.
  • supertracylynn
    supertracylynn Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    I don't live in my home town and when I go back to visit, I don't run in to many people, and no ex's yet. Eventually, it'll come to that...

Never mind that I look Way better taphan I did in high school, and am a better person, IMO.
  • 1WorkoutAtATime
    Options
    I used my ex as motivation! and The last time I ran into them! All I heard was DAMN you look good! And I walked away lol!

now that what I'm talking about !
  • gorgeouss9
    Options
    I haven't had that happen to be, but, YOU GO GIRL !!!!:wink:
  • Amanda_Jean87
    Amanda_Jean87 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    When my ex broke up with me this past fall, one of the reasons being that I had put on some weight since we had met, I was totally in this mind set. It was a great motivator at first but now that a couple of months have passed I've realized that he's not even worth my concern. Getting in shape is for me and me alone but it doesnt hurt when I hear through the grape vine that he regrets breaking up me :)

But I would totally let this idea fuel the fire! Best of luck!
  • TNAJackson
    TNAJackson Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    I'm not doing this for the approval of some *kitten* that once again doesn't deserve my time of day. I'm doing this for me.
    True but it sure feels good to be able to rub it in their face

Yep! :bigsmile:
  • j_zanzig
    j_zanzig Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I feel the ssssaaaammmeeee way!
  • teagin2002
    teagin2002 Posts: 1,901 Member
    Options
    Going through weight loss just to spite an ex....is well, sad.

No, I am happy you have something to motivate you to become a better and healthier person. :flowerforyou:
  • HMD7703
    HMD7703 Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    every ex I've had has wanted to get back togther, but I don't go backwards so what they think really dosen't matter..It what you think

^^ This!! I never go back, look back or worry about what they think/feel/care about. What would bring me more satisfaction is being happy with someone new - and especially if that someone new is smoking hot! LOL
  • zml_mom
    zml_mom Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    when my ex and I divorced I lost 70lbs and started tanning and cut my hair, then he saw me (after hearing how good I looked) one day and his eyes about came out of his sockets hahaha I loved it
  • ShannanLaNae
    ShannanLaNae Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    I would be lying if i didnt admit to myself that me losing this weight is motivation to get my ex back!!!!!!! it most certainly is. now none of my exs is not the root of me losing this weight but its an added bonus!
  • farfalledibaciodinotte
    Options
    lol My ex and I only recently started emailing back and forth about random stuff.. I sent him progress pictures and he's like DAYYYUUUMMMNNNN!! haha that'll teach him to let go of me so easily haha

After losing twins in February that's a huge *kitten* confidence booster I think. ;)
  • rinangel
    Options
    happened in a way...he knows how I look and makes snide remarks...but eh...I've lost weight and he's put on more since being with his other woman...lol!!
  • CouchSpud
    CouchSpud Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    hahahaha well, in all fairness, the idea that my ex might wanna come back freaks me out... I don't care if he thinks I look good or not... there is so much wring that he can just bloody stay away ^^
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    happened in a way...he knows how I look and makes snide remarks...but eh...I've lost weight and he's put on more since being with his other woman...lol!!

LOL! Same for my woulda/shoulda/coulda. Everyone keeps saying he has gained the weight that I lost.
  • AriannaTiyen42
    AriannaTiyen42 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Good for you :)
  • Destinie589
    Options
    It feels good to lose weight and I can show it off the my husbands ex's who gave me hell when we started dating. Oh they were terrible. Girls can be just plain awful.
    Its like that country song by Toby Keith "How Do You Like Me Now".. I think thats what its called.
  • onefitdiva
    onefitdiva Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I dunno, if you are wanting to make someone else feel bad, regret something or jealous, it seems like you are hanging on to a bit of hurt yourself. I would lose weight and get fit for you not for revenge, the reward of it all is for you to feel good about you and the accomplishment you have made. Or don't, just my opinion.....I also live by the philosophy of a little book series...."Don't sweat the small stuff....and it's all small stuff". Regardless..good luck on your weightloss progress.
  • sjtreely
    sjtreely Posts: 1,014 Member
    Options
    Don't know about all of you, but when I got divorced I shed 250+ pounds of unwanted weight instantly.

And God as my witness .... I'm never gaining that weight back again! He can drool all he wants ... nope ... not going back.

My ex looks best in my rear view mirror.
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    Nope