...OH HE'LL BE SORRY! :/

Options

Replies

• misstasharenee
    misstasharenee Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Going through weight loss just to spite an ex....is well, sad.
    What does it matter where the motivation comes from? Who are you to say its "sad". I say to the OP you go girl, and dont let people bring you down. Motivation comes from many places, some from vanity, some from health, and other for personal reasons. I say use what ever you can to help get to your goal.

Thank you very much!
  • ImKindOfABigDeal40
    ImKindOfABigDeal40 Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    Hmm... Nope :bigsmile: I seriously never had a "bad" break up... I broke up with a guy once who said something like that about ME... but later apologized (I was ready to move on, he wasn't)....
    So, my motivation is soley for ME :drinker: But good luck with that...
    Consider yourself lucky!
  • misstasharenee
    misstasharenee Posts: 95 Member
    Options

:noway: Never said I was losing to spite an ex ...That's just the added bonus!:wink:
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    I do :wink:

I also say... use whatever motivation works for you!!!! :drinker:
    Hmm... Nope :bigsmile: I seriously never had a "bad" break up... I broke up with a guy once who said something like that about ME... but later apologized (I was ready to move on, he wasn't)....
    So, my motivation is soley for ME :drinker: But good luck with that...
    Consider yourself lucky!
  • banana1244
    Options
    OH YES HE WILL BE! HE WILL BE BEGGING ON HIS KNEES FOR YOU! LOL YOU GO GIRL
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    BY THE WAY......

I totally want to add that you are FREAKIN' GORGEOUS and I KNOW that the jerk of an ex already knows that he screwed this one up!! Don't look back, girl! Totally someone better out there for you anyway!!!!!! :drinker:
    Work it!
  • MaximalLife
    MaximalLife Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    Admit it! ...I know I'm not the only one that can't wait to get back at that Ex that didn't appreciate what he had!! I can't be the only one that can't wait til he sees me in our circle of friends or around town!! (oooh or even better) hear from everyone around about "how good she looks now" or "wow have you seen her lately?":devil: LOL Come on(I know it's not just me):wink:
    The best revenge is to live well.

Yes, by all means get yourself fit, then just move on, enjoying life - better looking, higher quality guys that will make him look like the pipsqueak loser he is. And if he ever comes groveling back, REJECT HIM!
  • Scoobies100
    Options
    That is my number 1 motivator-to get back at the ex who called me fat (despite being a uk 10-12)

I cannot wait!!! :)
  • ImKindOfABigDeal40
    Options
    Admit it! ...I know I'm not the only one that can't wait to get back at that Ex that didn't appreciate what he had!! I can't be the only one that can't wait til he sees me in our circle of friends or around town!! (oooh or even better) hear from everyone around about "how good she looks now" or "wow have you seen her lately?":devil: LOL Come on(I know it's not just me):wink:
    The best revenge is to live well.

Yes, by all means get yourself fit, then just move on, enjoying life - better looking, higher quality guys that will make him look like the pipsqueak loser he is. And if he ever comes groveling back, REJECT HIM!
    Great advice! Couldn't of said it better myself!
  • farmers_daughter
    farmers_daughter Posts: 1,632 Member
    Options

We live in a world where it doesn't matter what it took to get there...the only thing that matters is to get there. That's what's sad.

If that is one of the motivators in losing weight, more power to you I say.
  • ImKindOfABigDeal40
    Options
    That is my number 1 motivator-to get back at the ex who called me fat (despite being a uk 10-12)

I cannot wait!!! :)
    I'm sure he's hating life already!
  • shack1157
    shack1157 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I'm not doing this for the approval of some *kitten* that once again doesn't deserve my time of day. I'm doing this for me.

And this is the best reason to do what we are all trying to accomplish! If not for ourself then it's for nothing! Why would we care if they did not appreicate what they once had and can not ever have again???
  • bmmadden
    bmmadden Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    I totally know what you mean...I had actually lost 65 lbs when my ex husband and I split up and then got in new relationship and we had a child together gained all and more weight back and recently when the ex saw me to pick up my older 2 kids (usually his girlfriend picks them up so I hadnt seen him in like 6 months) he said wow are you losing some weight? and of course I did not lose the weight for him to notice me I lost it for myself and feel great with my current husband not my ex but it feels good to have a compliment like that coming from an ex
  • Z_I_L_L_A
    Z_I_L_L_A Posts: 2,399 Member
    Options

Absolutely!
  • victoria233
    Options
    haha ooooh sweet sweet revenge. (if it really is classified as revenge)

Im kind of thinking though no revenge is sweeter than completely forgetting about that loser ex and moving on with every aspect of your life :)

After all he is your ex for a reason.
  • Krull_the_WarriorKing
    Options
    I'm doing this so I can't get back at everyone... they won' like me when I'm angry.
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    OH YES HE WILL BE! HE WILL BE BEGGING ON HIS KNEES FOR YOU! LOL YOU GO GIRL
    DON'T TAKE THAT OGRE BACK, GIRLFRIEND!
  • skinnywithin
    skinnywithin Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    LOVE IT!!!!! IT OOOOH so sweet when they see how great you look BUT WHATS BETTER IS WHEN HIS NEW GIRLS CATHES HIM LOOKING AT YOU !!!!!!! NOW THAT MY FRIEND IS SWEET !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are a doll !!!! I wish you nothing but happiness !
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    I admit it - a guy I lusted over, now can not stop staring at me whenever he sees me. Once he was so busy looking at me he ran into a wall!!! That was my best karma right there!

And well this was a perk - I did not do any of this for a man. I made 2011 and 2012 about taking care of ME!!!
  • mommyoverboard
    Options
    Yep. My X cheated and I left him. When he sees me i'm always hoping he misses what he had. Guess that just proves i'm not over my hurt, huh?