...OH HE'LL BE SORRY! :/

Options

Replies

• fitplease
    fitplease Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    If the ex didn't love you for your personality, who cares! (Of course, I am susceptible to the same temptation to want to flaunt it at least once.)
  • RAFValentina
    RAFValentina Posts: 1,231 Member
    Options
    Admit it! ...I know I'm not the only one that can't wait to get back at that Ex that didn't appreciate what he had!! I can't be the only one that can't wait til he sees me in our circle of friends or around town!! (oooh or even better) hear from everyone around about "how good she looks now" or "wow have you seen her lately?":devil: LOL Come on(I know it's not just me):wink:
    It's my main motivation! I'm not ashamed to admit it!

SNAP... Initially this was the case for me... it got my butt into gear, now my motivation has (rightly!) turned to focussing on my successes for me because they make me feel good and really getting my fitness to a great level!!!
  • RAFValentina
    RAFValentina Posts: 1,231 Member
    Options
    Admit it! ...I know I'm not the only one that can't wait to get back at that Ex that didn't appreciate what he had!! I can't be the only one that can't wait til he sees me in our circle of friends or around town!! (oooh or even better) hear from everyone around about "how good she looks now" or "wow have you seen her lately?":devil: LOL Come on(I know it's not just me):wink:
    It's my main motivation! I'm not ashamed to admit it!

SNAP... Initially this was the case for me... it got my butt into gear, now my motivation has (rightly!) turned to focussing on my successes for me because they make me feel good and really getting my fitness to a great level!!!
  • sassylilmama
    sassylilmama Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    Not so much an ex but all the guys in high school who would not give me a second look, and all the girls that would not consider friendship with me because fat girls were not cool. Yeah I want them to see me now.
  • loombeav
    loombeav Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Go YOU!

I'm not doing this for any of MY ex's... I'm doing it so that my husband's ex's can see me and be jealous! :tongue:
    HAHA! Love this and I've got to admit, this is part of my motivation.
  • IamBrande
    Options
    I'm not doing this for the approval of some *kitten* that once again doesn't deserve my time of day. I'm doing this for me.
    True but it sure feels good to be able to rub it in their face

Couldn't have said it better myself!!! LOL

To the Original poster, SURE there are many of us who feel that way... I know I do!! I gained a little after our divorce, and now its shedding off...and ya know what............... He can kiss my cute little ...bleep!!!.... However, In admitting this fact to anyone other than very close friends, we risk being labeled as the "Bitter Ex", which is so FAR from the truth... I am a HAPPY ex, who is loving herself in more ways than one!!!(the biggest self love was leaving his sorry ...bleep... LOL)
  • GreatSetOfBrains
    GreatSetOfBrains Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    Well I'm guilty of this. . way guilty. I sent my ex husband a wedding invitation to my current husband though. . . kinda evil. NO he didn't come, but that wasn't really the point. . . I would have asked him to leave lol. Not only did I look better, and happier, I married a man he HATES. . oh well I guess that is life :)
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    I'm not doing this for the approval of some *kitten* that once again doesn't deserve my time of day. I'm doing this for me.

Great answer!!!
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    Well I'm guilty of this. . way guilty. I sent my ex husband a wedding invitation to my current husband though. . . kinda evil. NO he didn't come, but that wasn't really the point. . . I would have asked him to leave lol. Not only did I look better, and happier, I married a man he HATES. . oh well I guess that is life :)

Wow you are evil!!! LOL
  • 1FitMom326
    Options
    happened in a way...he knows how I look and makes snide remarks...but eh...I've lost weight and he's put on more since being with his other woman...lol!!

LOL! Same for my woulda/shoulda/coulda. Everyone keeps saying he has gained the weight that I lost.

^^ That's what my kids tell me about their dad, he is going bald and put on even more weight. He is not my motivation because I was the one that wanted the divorce, but always nice to know I have improved since then.
  • mwright24skinny
    mwright24skinny Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Sweet Revenge nothing better!!!
  • TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options
    I am betting that your ex wasn't conscious or did not care for the many layers that make you the person you are. Do it for yourself, and don't let little men miss out on your happily ever after.
  • NeshBeMe
    NeshBeMe Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Done it!!!! Seen my ex-husband August 2010. Mouth DROPPED!! Being that I don't hold grudges, I even held a convo with him. We were at a party in our home town. I even took a picture with him that ended up on facebook. People made sure he knew he f*cked up. He even had the NERVE to ask for a 2nd try. The look on his face when I laughed hysterically.....PRICELESS!!!!
  • twilightfan20
    twilightfan20 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Got a message from my ex a while ago after losing almost 40 pounds. He told me I looked great and congratuated me. Not long after I met a new guy who appreciated my curves, but still supports me in my journey to be healthy. Don't worry, what one man doesn't appreciate, another will.
  • NeshBeMe
    NeshBeMe Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    IJS....It's even better when your ex works with you....:grumble: :frown: as you pass by!! !:laugh: :laugh:

Steph, you're crazy!! LOVE IT!!
  • 1WorkoutAtATime
    Options
    Done it!!!! Seen my ex-husband August 2010. Mouth DROPPED!! Being that I don't hold grudges, I even held a convo with him. We were at a party in our home town. I even took a picture with him that ended up on facebook. People made sure he knew he f*cked up. He even had the NERVE to ask for a 2nd try. The look on his face when I laughed hysterically.....PRICELESS!!!!

:noway:
  • IamBrande
    Options
    Go YOU!

I'm not doing this for any of MY ex's... I'm doing it so that my husband's ex's can see me and be jealous! :tongue:
    HAHA! Love this and I've got to admit, this is part of my motivation.

Bahahahaha, This too...

however, in the big "scheme" of weight loss... We all know its about loving ourselves...and when we are over weight, or FEEL FAT we do not 100% love ourselves,so we seek motivation where we can.... and if that Motivation comes from a negative experience, or from some place that no one else will under stand............ Who cares... what ever motivates us to Get Healthy... its Acceptable....... .
  • thepanttherlady
    thepanttherlady Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I honestly don't care what any ex thinks of my weight loss. They're an ex for a reason and I've moved on. Granted, I haven't split from a relationship due to weight so I don't know if that matters in my feelings or not. :smile:
  • TheAncientMariner
    TheAncientMariner Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Nope... I could really care less what my ex's think, hence the reason they're my ex. I want to make the dude I see in the mirror today jealous of the dude I'll see in the mirror tomorrow! BAWSS!!
  • ImKindOfABigDeal40
    ImKindOfABigDeal40 Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    Sweet Revenge nothing better!!!
    I love the smell of sweet revenge in the morning!