SO FED UP

Options
12346»

Replies

• cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,971 Member
    Options
    you have a ZEN, don't you? Hit the "record" button next time the guy starts mouthing off.......ZENs are so ....James Bond-like:wink:

We :heart: you songbyrdsweet.
  • FatDancer
    FatDancer Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    I'm going to have to go beat him up for you Girl! tehehe!

You my Dear, are the furthest thing from boring...you are a cherished member of MVP...we all love and appreciate you...thank you for caring for us and educating us!

Much Love,
    Fat Dancer
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    I'm going to have to go beat him up for you Girl! tehehe!

You my Dear, are the furthest thing from boring...you are a cherished member of MVP...we all love and appreciate you...thank you for caring for us and educating us!

Much Love,
    Fat Dancer

Aww, thank you! Dancer, where have you been!?:smooched:

I'm glad to see you again! :smile:
  • songbyrdsweet
    Options
    you have a ZEN, don't you? Hit the "record" button next time the guy starts mouthing off.......ZENs are so ....James Bond-like:wink:

We :heart: you songbyrdsweet.

ZENs record?!?!?!! I didn't know that! I love that thing, it's so cute and easy to use.
  • Binxy2004
    Binxy2004 Posts: 65
    Options
    By the sounds of it, i must have went to high school with this guy......I ran into so many people like that except he was making fun of me for being over weight not awesomely fit, but people like that hate thier lives so they want people to hate their lives as well even if it is an awesomely fit and healthy!!

Jealousy is a son-of-a-b!t@ch
  • songbyrdsweet
    Options
    By the sounds of it, i must have went to high school with this guy......I ran into so many people like that except he was making fun of me for being over weight not awesomely fit, but people like that hate thier lives so they want people to hate their lives as well even if it is an awesomely fit and healthy!!

Yea, I used to get made fun of a TON up until my Freshmen year in highschool. I had literally no friends. I was short, had glasses, chubby, bad at sports, socially awkward, etc.Then in HS I 'grew into' myself and finally wasn't teased anymore. I guess reliving my horrible middle school years really got to me. :ohwell: I figured that, if I was athletic and whatnot, people wouldn't have anything to poke fun at. I was wrong!
  • Binxy2004
    Binxy2004 Posts: 65
    Options
    I hear ya'