Who's this Fitness_Chick

Options
1235»

Replies

• isadoraworkman
    isadoraworkman Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    FC...this makes me sad...you don't deserve those words..I visited that thread and was horrified at what was being said...you are such a positive person and help so many people on this site...I hope you are just leaving for a bit then coming back...:sad:
    I have personally benefitted from your advice and encouragement. Thanks so much for being so kind and open to others on this site...I, too, am surprised that others are able to spew the venom they do on this site sometimes :huh:
    Take care,
    Annette
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    FC...this makes me sad...you don't deserve those words..I visited that thread and was horrified at what was being said...you are such a positive person and help so many people on this site...I hope you are just leaving for a bit then coming back...:sad:
    I have personally benefitted from your advice and encouragement. Thanks so much for being so kind and open to others on this site...I, too, am surprised that others are able to spew the venom they do on this site sometimes :huh:
    Take care,
    Annette
    :cry: :cry: thank you so much for your words Annette I so need the comforting ones right now...yes I too am mystified by what is said on here and I simply don't understand it, it' not a one time thing but a continual way of being for several folks on here. I hate for new folks to join only to be belittled because of what they eat or if they eat their excercise cals and it goes on and on. Like mini attacks before they even settle in....it's a tragedy really as I highly doubt this is ever what Mike intended.

Sweeties all my best to you on your journey.... You're a sweetheart for taking a moment to post your kind words to me Hon:flowerforyou:

FC:heart:
  • dewdrop
    dewdrop Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    Tonight, my bad I battled back with words and I was wrong for doing that...were they true...oh sure they were but not appropriate for placement on a message board. I'm chosing to deactivate my own account because I can't be to watch myself get kicked off yet that member above allowed to stay and continue to run ppl down....something just plain isn't right about that...and if that's what's allowed to go on here then this is no longer the best place for me emotinally.

My words are very scattered tonite as I am quite sad and my heart is broken to leave so many good ppl and all the new folks that need a warm welcome and encouragement that they too can succeed.

Take care of yourselves and always be kinder than you need to be for we never ever know what batttle another is facing at that very moment!:cry::brokenheart:

:sad: :brokenheart: :sad: :brokenheart: :sad:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    Tonight, my bad I battled back with words and I was wrong for doing that...were they true...oh sure they were but not appropriate for placement on a message board. I'm chosing to deactivate my own account because I can't be to watch myself get kicked off yet that member above allowed to stay and continue to run ppl down....something just plain isn't right about that...and if that's what's allowed to go on here then this is no longer the best place for me emotinally.

My words are very scattered tonite as I am quite sad and my heart is broken to leave so many good ppl and all the new folks that need a warm welcome and encouragement that they too can succeed.

Take care of yourselves and always be kinder than you need to be for we never ever know what batttle another is facing at that very moment!:cry::brokenheart:

:sad: :brokenheart: :sad: :brokenheart: :sad:
    moving.gif This heart is for you Dew My dear friend:smooched: :cry: :brokenheart: :flowerforyou:
  • réalta
    réalta Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    dont go, you are such an inspiration

we :heart: you xxx

:brokenheart:
  • plussizemommy
    Options
    FC, please don't let one or two morons run you off this site. With or without pictures you are one of the biggest inspirations to me. I have 100+ pounds to lose and when I came to this site I was thinking it was darn close to impossible, then I cam across one of your posts and just happened to click on your profile. My mouth dropped and I thought to myself "if this woman, this stranger, can lose this much weight, by God I can too" You made it seem not quite so impossible and I thank you for that!!
  • ivykivy
    ivykivy Posts: 2,970 Member
    Options
    Apparently I miss everything. I get up too late. I got the message from FC and was deeply saddened because she had been personally attacked and angered because someone had the nerve to attack her.

But I truly hope she will not let them run her off. She is an inspiration to many who have to a lot of weight to lose.

:heart:
  • mrsyac2
    mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options
    I imagine that has a few people's attention!!! :laugh:

FC I have enjoyed your support of others, your thoughtfull subjects and responses and most importantly the motivation that you have given me through my knowlege of your successes. That knowlege will be with me because I have been here for a while.

I noticed that you have changed your ticker to just 75lbs to loose. For those of us who have followed your success I think it is awesome that you have made that change. For the Newbies who join when they see that ticker they may not give you the respect or your responses the respect that they deserve because they will not realize how much you have lost in total. Perhaps you could add a second ticker showing your total weight loss from the beginning?

Once again thank-you. :flowerforyou:

Ah what nice things you've said Ce-fit... I changed it for a couple reasons...one of the main ones is I was receivnig some very negative, very unkind :cry: remarks on having weighed so much in the first place, then some ppl were asking if I was bogus and only came on this site to show off my weightloss and if I had made it up:noway: , ah why would anyone join a fitness site if they weren't serious about it? Those comments had me bewildered big time....:frown: .

I could never see myself saying such cruel things to folks that are on a sight like this, we all work so hard whether we have 9 lbs. to lose or 300lbs...there's simply no place for cruelty here on MFP, I don't think anyone of us deserves that... I cheer folks on because I'm proud of them for working hard toward their goals.:drinker: :bigsmile:

So I changed it:blushing: ...and backed off the boards a bit hoping maybe that would save me the some of the negative attention... :ohwell:

I didn't really do it for ME though:ohwell: , I began to think about it and realized I had done it for the thoughtless, which was not the right reason at all:blushing: ..so after reading all of your kind remarks...all of you that posted I might just change it back:wink::laugh: .Or add another one like you suggested. :wink:

I am PROUD of all my hard work (and that was something I was always able to say) and was so hurt by all the remarks lately still has me a bit sad & perplexed that it would occur on a fitness site of all places.:ohwell:

Oh well:bigsmile: it's in the past now in my mind after reading you guys' posts here, so time to move on from here you all sure helped me with that!!!.
    :drinker: :tongue:

We're all on a tough journey and some days we might just not be thinking before we speak it can happen to all of us, guess as always we should give others the benefit of the doubt!:flowerforyou:

You all simply made me night!:cry::flowerforyou: :heart:
    :heart: Thank YOU:heart:

I am seeing this alot lately- Don't let people get to you- Don't feel that you need to change yourself for anyone- You lost alot of weight you should flaunt it-
    Don't be embarrassed nor ashamed of your accomplishments- You can't make everyone happy - There are jealous people in the world - I have a long line of Haters (Haters are people that are jealous, Someone who talks bad about you because you got something that they dont have.)
    I just consider them as my fans because they want to be like me and they can't consider yourself famous Thats what I do-
  • RXchic
    RXchic Posts: 47
    Options
    You have lost 231lbs!!!! That is truly amazing and so inspirational. I am new to this site and have over 100lbs to lose. It's nice to know I am not the only really big gal on this site :wink: My first weigh in is in 2 days. I have not seen any negative comments, yet. It saddens & worries me that people can be so mean. I am so hopeful that I am going to make it this time... but I don't know if I can handle any meanies right now. Hang in there and focus on the brass ring - you don't really have that far to go! :flowerforyou:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    You have lost 231lbs!!!! That is truly amazing and so inspirational. I am new to this site and have over 100lbs to lose. It's nice to know I am not the only really big gal on this site :wink: My first weigh in is in 2 days. I have not seen any negative comments, yet. It saddens & worries me that people can be so mean. I am so hopeful that I am going to make it this time... but I don't know if I can handle any meanies right now. Hang in there and focus on the brass ring - you don't really have that far to go! :flowerforyou:

Welcome to MFP. It really is a great site so please don't let the negativity scare you away. There are a lot of wonderful supportive people on here. Good luck to you with your weight loss. Don't get discouraged. You can do it. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • mrsyac2
    Options
    People that talk mess and bash people are cowards in my book- They are just jealous!! let their jealousy be your motivation.

Don't let a coward push you away- Nobody needs to call anybody names- We aren't in highschool and name calling is very immature- Things can be debated a civil way- Nobody needs to knock anybody-
  • altazin0907
    altazin0907 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I imagine that has a few people's attention!!! :laugh:

FC I have enjoyed your support of others, your thoughtfull subjects and responses and most importantly the motivation that you have given me through my knowlege of your successes. That knowlege will be with me because I have been here for a while.

I noticed that you have changed your ticker to just 75lbs to loose. For those of us who have followed your success I think it is awesome that you have made that change. For the Newbies who join when they see that ticker they may not give you the respect or your responses the respect that they deserve because they will not realize how much you have lost in total. Perhaps you could add a second ticker showing your total weight loss from the beginning?

Once again thank-you. :flowerforyou:

Ah what nice things you've said Ce-fit... I changed it for a couple reasons...one of the main ones is I was receivnig some very negative, very unkind :cry: remarks on having weighed so much in the first place, then some ppl were asking if I was bogus and only came on this site to show off my weightloss and if I had made it up:noway: , ah why would anyone join a fitness site if they weren't serious about it? Those comments had me bewildered big time....:frown: .

I could never see myself saying such cruel things to folks that are on a sight like this, we all work so hard whether we have 9 lbs. to lose or 300lbs...there's simply no place for cruelty here on MFP, I don't think anyone of us deserves that... I cheer folks on because I'm proud of them for working hard toward their goals.:drinker: :bigsmile:

So I changed it:blushing: ...and backed off the boards a bit hoping maybe that would save me the some of the negative attention... :ohwell:

I didn't really do it for ME though:ohwell: , I began to think about it and realized I had done it for the thoughtless, which was not the right reason at all:blushing: ..so after reading all of your kind remarks...all of you that posted I might just change it back:wink::laugh: .Or add another one like you suggested. :wink:

I am PROUD of all my hard work (and that was something I was always able to say) and was so hurt by all the remarks lately still has me a bit sad & perplexed that it would occur on a fitness site of all places.:ohwell:

Oh well:bigsmile: it's in the past now in my mind after reading you guys' posts here, so time to move on from here you all sure helped me with that!!!.
    :drinker: :tongue:

We're all on a tough journey and some days we might just not be thinking before we speak it can happen to all of us, guess as always we should give others the benefit of the doubt!:flowerforyou:

You all simply made me night!:cry::flowerforyou: :heart:
    :heart: Thank YOU:heart:

Well for those of us that are TRUE MFP peeps and are really here for the right reason, we believe you and love everything you do for all of us. I enjoy reading what you have to say and worship you for the weight you have lost:drinker: People can be very cruel and those kinds of people try to keep us down! But no matter what we will prevail, you will prevail ! Those with negative comments need to move to another thread because we don't care nor want to hear that stupid meaningless comments! It is very inspirational to me to watch your ticker go up from 200 to 230 and on. I just want to let you know how I feel. :happy:
  • mrsyac2
    Options
    Your weight loss is A*M*A*Z*I*N*G- keep doing what your doing and don't let negativity get you down. Your not doing this for nobody but yourself- You don't have to prove anything to anybody-
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    What I find curious is why the FC leaving thread was locked? A little trigger happy, in my opinion. It hadn't turned negative, everyone was civil-- what's your beef, Mike?
This discussion has been closed.