2011 Ultimate Before and After Picture

Options

Replies

• ricepattikay
    ricepattikay Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I love the way your pictures are facing, it looks like you are looking into a magic mirror :) I am a photographer...I notice these things....btw...you look fabulous, keep up the good work!
  • cartea01
    cartea01 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    My 2011 journey was a short one, Dec 10 to Dec 31 but I'm happy with the progress so far! 82.6kg (182lbs) on 10th Dec, 79.2kg (174.5 pounds) on 31st Dec. And 172.5 today! Aiming for ~70kg (154lbs)

Dec 10
    Beforecropped.jpg

Dec 31
    3weekslater3.jpg
    3weekslater2.jpg
  • NC_Girl
    NC_Girl Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    You should be so proud of yourself! I hope that you are no longer afraid of a camera! No need to be. :-)
  • NC_Girl
    NC_Girl Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Ya'll have really ROCKED the weight loss! LOVE IT!!

You should be so proud of yourself! I hope that you are no longer afraid of a camera! No need to be. :-)
  • lovemyhellokitty
    lovemyhellokitty Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    everyone looks amazing!
  • harlylena
    harlylena Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    You all look Amazing!!!! Be proud, strut your stuff!!!
  • All4Tris
    All4Tris Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    WOW... looks like everyone has had an amazing year! Congrats on the progress!!!
  • Jess3kids
    Jess3kids Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Here is mine:
    155 in Dec 2010 and 129 in Dec 2011

beforeandafter.jpg
  • sasbw27
    sasbw27 Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    Wonderful job Gwendalyne! You were beautiful before and after but now you're healthy as well. Great job!
  • sasbw27
    sasbw27 Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    I love all of the success stories here WOW. You've all done a wonderful job, be proud!!! Very inspiring :drinker:
  • JenGranzow
    JenGranzow Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I was reading this thread over the weekend, and kept showing pics to my husband "Look at her! Look at him! One year!" You all have so, so much to be proud of. I think this thread is fantastic inspiration, especially because it shows a very wide range of body types, heights, weights - some people who didn't have a lot to lose but got really toned and strong, some who have much more to lose but accomplished significant losses. MFP is such a great tool, and the best thing is that it can work for everyone, regardless of where you are starting and where you hope to finish. Bravo, everyone!
  • silvafan
    silvafan Posts: 147
    Options
    Here are my before and after pics. The first pic is December 2010 & the second pic is December 2011. My highest weight in 2010 was 164. I started MFP at 154. My lowest weight was 133 in June/July however, I'm currently 137 because I slacked off the last 3 months. This is a new year and I'm looking to go hard in 2012! Happy New Year everyone!

December 2010
    me1219112.jpg

December 2011
    P1010135.jpg
  • irishgal44
    irishgal44 Posts: 1,181 Member
    Options
    Here are my before and after pics. The first pic is December 2010 & the second pic is December 2011. My highest weight in 2010 was 164. I started MFP at 154. My lowest weight was 133 in June/July however, I'm currently 137 because I slacked off the last 3 months. This is a new year and I'm looking to go hard in 2012! Happy New Year everyone!

December 2010
    me1219112.jpg

December 2011
    P1010135.jpg

WOW you look fantastic!!
  • jenwho123
    Options
    Wow everyone looks fabulous! Definitely gets me motivated!
  • 3under2
    3under2 Posts: 133
    Options
    This is my first time TRYING to post pics so hopefully it comes out right.

We had our first baby April 2009. I was pregnant again 9 months later with twins but I really hadn't lost the weight from the first. In October 2010 I gave birth to twins. My top weight was 257ish. Six months later I was still big as hell so really started April 2011 at 220ish. I really couldn't find any pictures from then since I hid from the camera, but this is what I came up with.

BEFORE:
    before.jpg

AFTER:
    after.jpg
  • MRudman
    MRudman Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    These pics are making me want to go run until I can't run anymore! Great job everyone!
  • cnkan0119
    cnkan0119 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Everyone looks fantastic. Great motivator to start the new year!!!!!
  • TexasDarling09
    TexasDarling09 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    you look tiny!!! great job lol
  • Divagettinfitin2011
    Divagettinfitin2011 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Great job everyone!
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    This is my first time TRYING to post pics so hopefully it comes out right.

We had our first baby April 2009. I was pregnant again 9 months later with twins but I really hadn't lost the weight from the first. In October 2010 I gave birth to twins. My top weight was 257ish. Six months later I was still big as hell so really started April 2011 at 220ish. I really couldn't find any pictures from then since I hid from the camera, but this is what I came up with.

BEFORE:
    before.jpg

AFTER:
    after.jpg

wowwwwwwww. You look amazing!! Good job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!