Replies

• misskimlilac
    misskimlilac Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    How tall are you? You look amazing!!
  • realia
    realia Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I am no where near my goal weight (I'm still 10 pounds away from my midway goal). This is my progress so far.
    Before (198, i believe):
    tumblr_ltuk4rFazt1qjuxjzo1_500.png
    Currently (well, at 181. i'm at 179 now)
    tumblr_ltuk4rFazt1qjuxjzo2_500.jpg
  • Maggieq87
    Maggieq87 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    How tall are you? You look amazing!!

Me? I'm 5'9"
    And thanks, if you are talking about me <3 Why do you ask?
  • thunderlight7
    Options
    Awesome job Lee!!!!! The difference is amazing.
  • scrdofbugs
    scrdofbugs Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    The first one is at my highest of 420lbs, middle is about 30lbs down, last one is at 100lbs down.
    weightlossprogress.jpg

I was about 400lbs in this one (Sept 2010)
    37387_425303303080_661558080_4405160_4677831_n.jpg

This one was taken right before Christmas. Current weight 296lbs. ~140lbs to go!
    387525_10150482111143081_661558080_8683771_1306803682_n.jpg

What an amazing job you have done!! I am just starting and you are a great motivation to me!!
  • kara0622
    Options
    you all look so great :)
  • chrischinchilla
    chrischinchilla Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I know I'm among dozens who've already said it, but...AMAZING!!!! Congratulations!
  • PrincessLou71186
    PrincessLou71186 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    Everyone has done fantastic and look amazing.

I hope this time next year I can add great pictures too.

Well done everyone. X
  • yusineddy
    yusineddy Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    WOW Gwen!!! what a great job you've done!!!! you have done such a fantastic job & you should be so proud!! you've worked hard & it has truly paid off!! for my before & after, i decided to use my christmas card pics from this year & last year... 2010 i was at 155 lbs... 2011 i am at 138 lbs (well, around 138, haven't weighed myself in over a month!)

great job to you Gwen!!! & to everyone else posting in here!!! you guys rock :flowerforyou:

christmascardbeforeafter-2.jpg
    Wow, you look just like Candi from Real housewives of Atlanta. Especially in the before pic!

Congrats to all of you. I will be posting mine next year. Thanks for the inspiration.

I thought the same thing, she looks just like her.... Anyhow, congrats you look fabulous...
  • 0PhAtDaDdY
    0PhAtDaDdY Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Left 211.0 <
    > Right 176.0

June-December_2011-2.png
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    Been patiently waiting....No Scale til 2012...And today I stepped on it and what you know 8pds down... 151...my GOAL was 155 and it been over a Month since I got on the scale...Now time for toning and Maitenance... Way to Kick off 2012!!!

I WANT TO THANK ALLLLLLLLLLL MY MFP FAMILY THANK KEEP ME STRIVING HARDER AND ENJOY THIS LIFESTYLE..LOVE YALL

IMG_3481-1.jpg

WOW!!! You Look like a new Woman, You look great congrats on making goal. I can't wait to say that when I finally hit 150.

Thanks babes...I feel like a NEW WOMAN..Good luck to you and your journey!
  • carrie145
    carrie145 Posts: 297
    Options
    WOW Gwen!!! what a great job you've done!!!! you have done such a fantastic job & you should be so proud!! you've worked hard & it has truly paid off!! for my before & after, i decided to use my christmas card pics from this year & last year... 2010 i was at 155 lbs... 2011 i am at 138 lbs (well, around 138, haven't weighed myself in over a month!)

great job to you Gwen!!! & to everyone else posting in here!!! you guys rock :flowerforyou:

christmascardbeforeafter-2.jpg

OMG!! You are so beautiful!! Great job!!
  • SDawgW
    SDawgW Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I started 2011 off weighing around 190 pounds - it was about 4 months after giving birth to my 2nd child but I was overweight before getting pregnant.

I lost 31 pounds in 2011 (total to date post-pregnancy is 38 lbs).

I have about 25 more pounds to go to reach my goal weight so I'm hoping by this time next year I will be posting AFTER pics and not DURING pics. ;)

First pic was the summer before I got pregnant - I weighed about 185 lbs in this pic.
    Second pic was taken on January 2nd, 2011 - weighing about 190 lbs, 4 months after having my son
    Last two pics were taken today, January 2nd, 2012 - weighing 159 lbs as of this morning.

24 pounds to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BA.jpg

BA2.jpg
  • Bermudabarbie
    Bermudabarbie Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    Have been on MFP since August, 2010. This is the greatest site! I've been on maintenance for about a year. Have gone from a size 22W to size 6.

A friend ordered this picture/ plaque for me from a new website called Fat2Wow.com. They are considering me as a "sample model" for the website. I think it is such fun to have a permanent documentation of how far I've come with my weight loss/ fitness journey.

F2W-BB-1-1.jpg

I know that many of you are just "starting out" with MFP. My best advice is to sign on each and every day and follow the specified calories that the site figures out for you. Get involved. Log your foods/exercise daily. Be honest in your diary (keep it private if you choose). Give it your best. Try the program for 3 months minimum and see what happens.

My prediction is that you, too, will be saying you went from "Fat2Wow!" sooner than you may think. Good luck!
  • KierstyPants
    Options
    042101.jpg
    CIMG3071.jpg

WOW.
    :O
  • Shinemaria
    Shinemaria Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    This is from november-late december

left december - right november
    21294bt.png

Anyone ever told you that you look like Ginnifer Goodwin? Gorgeous, keep up the good work!
  • madisonsteelex
    Options
    My goal was to lose 40 lbs in 2011... I only lost 36 but I am so proud of how far I've come!

tumblr_lx77d28rCX1qg43cko1_500.jpg
  • JennieAL
    JennieAL Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    Great pics, everyone! Good job! I think I'm going to take a before pic tomorrow to have for the end of 2012!
  • asmithson19
    Options
    WOW!! You look amazing!! Such an inspiration! :-)
  • NaytM84
    NaytM84 Posts: 38
    Options
    Seeing all these transformations really give me the inspiration to know I can do this! I may have 200 to lose but seeing everyone else. I can lose this 200!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!