2011 Ultimate Before and After Picture

Options

Replies

• lja1176
    Options
    Wow! This is great motivation. Everyone looks amazing!
  • laurielie
    laurielie Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    THANK YOU ALL FOR POSTING........you all look GREAT!! & you are such a inspiration to us all.....I will be posting my
    before & after soon :-) Gotta loose the weight first (LOL) keep up the good work:bigsmile:
  • laurielie
    laurielie Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    THANK YOU ALL FOR POSTING........you all look GREAT!! & you are such a inspiration to us all.....I will be posting my
    before & after soon :-) Gotta loose the weight first (LOL) keep up the good work:bigsmile:
  • fpueblo
    fpueblo Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Everyone looks great. You are all doing such a wonderful job, keep up the good work :happy:
  • marianne_s
    marianne_s Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    I started on January 4th and am I'm amazed that I never gave up and stuck to it... although I've had loads of slip-ups.For some reason I still feel like I haven't achieved that much.... maybe if I keep looking at my photos it might finally stick....

I plan on starting the year by going back to basics, by following the diet plan that helped me get started.
    I'm definitely going to have to be stricter about my eating, as I won't be able to exercise for a a few weeks after I have my gallbladder removed on January 10th.

August2011_2-1-1.jpg
    August2011-2-1.jpg
    December2011_3-1-1.jpg
  • Greg127
    Greg127 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Weithloss53lbs_2718-5-1.jpg
  • meex
    meex Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    This is from november-late december

left december - right november
    21294bt.png
  • Maggieq87
    Maggieq87 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Gah photo bucket SUCKS!
  • GreenGettingLean
    GreenGettingLean Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    BEFORE at 140 lbs in February 2011:

beforepic_ramon-1.jpg

AFTER at 119 lbs around Thanksgiving 2011:

221-2.jpg

good luck to everyone, you can do this!
  • dibley_98
    dibley_98 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    DSC_0397-1-1.jpg

Dec 2011 - 175lbs

19DressedDec2011g.jpg

I'm 42 and 5'7" I have about 25lbs to go and use all of you as my inspiration! Thank you!
  • kristy2671
    Options
    Thank you everyone for sharing your success! You all look amazing and I hope to join a post like this next year!
  • vitaminn
    vitaminn Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    042101.jpg
    CIMG3071.jpg

damn dude... great transformation!
  • vitaminn
    vitaminn Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Everyone looks amazing !!! Happy New Year to all of you !!! :happy:

Slide1-1.jpg

Wow! So incredible!
    All of your guys' progress in inspiring and unbelievable! Some of you, I hardly recognize from one photo to the next (in the best way possible). You all look so much sexier and younger, and you all deserve to take great pride in that! Rock on!

Dude, you look great. Congrats on the results of your hard work.... wow
  • pklnh
    pklnh Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Good going! You look fabulous! I know it wasn't easy; not easy but doable. Keep up the good work.
  • jesusislove1526
    jesusislove1526 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Everyone looks so fabulous! I have been a member for a little while, but this is my first post. I hope to be able to put up my before and after picture for 2012!
  • Bermudabarbie
    Bermudabarbie Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    Bump.
  • ladyprincess99
    ladyprincess99 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Been patiently waiting....No Scale til 2012...And today I stepped on it and what you know 8pds down... 151...my GOAL was 155 and it been over a Month since I got on the scale...Now time for toning and Maitenance... Way to Kick off 2012!!!

I WANT TO THANK ALLLLLLLLLLL MY MFP FAMILY THANK KEEP ME STRIVING HARDER AND ENJOY THIS LIFESTYLE..LOVE YALL

IMG_3481-1.jpg

WOW!!! You Look like a new Woman, You look great congrats on making goal. I can't wait to say that when I finally hit 150.
  • mimi10453
    mimi10453 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    You all look amazing! I can't wait to be apart of the before/after crew
  • Kerabebold
    Options
    Wow - Gwen, this is exactly what I needed to help jumpstart the new Year! You look amazing - thanks for the encouragement!! :wink:
  • ceannesjourney
    Options
    Bump...you have all done sooooo fantastic...I'll try to post before/after pics from 2011 tomorrow...it's bedtime...
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!