Replies

• ChrissieMills
    ChrissieMills Posts: 82 Member
    Options

exercise.png
  • dawnemjh
    dawnemjh Posts: 1,465 Member
    Options
    5 miles yesterday, 4 miles today. Ticker update to follow.
  • manda127
    manda127 Posts: 145
    Options
    Further 2.3 miles today. Would have liked to have gone further but cramps got the better of me

exercise.png
  • flabulous4
    flabulous4 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Aaaaaaaaand into week 2.
    3 very sweaty miles on the treadmill today! Week 0: 4.2, week 1: 11.9, week 2: 3.0

exercise.png
  • Carlton_Banks
    Carlton_Banks Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    Ran 3.8 miles today

exercise.png
  • Cooriander
    Cooriander Posts: 2,848 Member
    Options
    I have 14.8 total of which 3.2 were for this week.

exercise.png

Great! Added in your last week, and a bit for this week as well.
  • Cooriander
    Options
    Got a 3 miler outside in the rain! Very happy - felt good, the achilles held up pretty well, my new compression leg sleeves definitely helped! :smile:
  • MissFit0101
    MissFit0101 Posts: 2,382
    Options
    Got a 3 miler outside in the rain! Very happy - felt good, the achilles held up pretty well, my new compression leg sleeves definitely helped! :smile:

Which leg sleeves did you get? I just got my Zensah ones and got a chance to wear them after my run yesterday (because they came in the mail after, not before, lol) and I felt that it helped me a bit... but tomorrow I'm going to wear them during... hope that makes a big difference.
  • Cooriander
    Options

Which leg sleeves did you get? I just got my Zensah ones and got a chance to wear them after my run yesterday (because they came in the mail after, not before, lol) and I felt that it helped me a bit... but tomorrow I'm going to wear them during... hope that makes a big difference.

I got CEP sleeves, which I tried during. They were a bit pricey at $32 for a pair, I partly got them because they had some nice colors :happy: - they come in pink/black/green and white. I did see the Zensah, but the fun colors were sold out when I looked.

I also got Sigvaris, and I have only tried those after but they were (more) comfortable - they don't come in fun colors though.
  • Cooriander
    Options
    yes during makes a difference - let me know if you agree, after you try it out (maybe it is just me) :smile:
  • MissFit0101
    Options

LOL I ordered neon pink ones :) I will let you know how mine are tomorrow!
    I got CEP sleeves, which I tried during. They were a bit pricey at $32 for a pair, I partly got them because they had some nice colors :happy: - they come in pink/black/green and white. I did see the Zensah, but the fun colors were sold out when I looked.

I also got Sigvaris, and I have only tried those after but they were (more) comfortable - they don't come in fun colors though.
  • 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Options
    I haven't logged any mile this week. I have been having problems with my lower back. I can stand fine, even do some weight training, but walking, sitting and getting up hurts, as does running. Missed my 2 miler and my 6 miler so far. :(
  • Cooriander
    Options
    I haven't logged any mile this week. I have been having problems with my lower back. I can stand fine, even do some weight training, but walking, sitting and getting up hurts, as does running. Missed my 2 miler and my 6 miler so far. :(

I am sorry about your back - I strained my back last Spring, and I went to a chiropractor. I am over forty and have never been to a chiropractor before - to be frank - before going I did not really belief in chiropractics -but to my surprise and relief the adjustment helped and stuck - I was heled after a few sessions! It may be worth looking into, perhaps? My insurance absorbed some of the costs so that made it extra worth it. Hope you are feeling better soon.
  • Cooriander
    Options

Yeah those are exactly the ones that were sold out :happy: hope they worked!
  • MissFit0101
    Options

Well I used them today and they seemed to help a bit, especially wearing them after my run!
  • Cooriander
    Options

Well I used them today and they seemed to help a bit, especially wearing them after my run!

I like to do both! I used them today again, and right now running is not aggravating my achilles (thanks to the sleeves, I think). I am so happy! I am also going slower than normal.
  • Cooriander
    Options
    4.17 miles in the rain today. Feeling great!!! Only problem, really was cars not letting me cross the street in a timely matter.:grumble: but I got over it, especially since I feel so great now.

Running a race with my brother, 2 kids and hubby on Feb 11, but will do other races with a smaller [friendly] crowd before that :bigsmile:
  • Cooriander
    Options
    Here is my steady horse advancing:

exercise.png
  • Zoekat05
    Zoekat05 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    8 miles today and 53 miles to date. Did my first tempo run in a while with 4 miles at 8:22 pace. Felt good!
  • momof3and3
    momof3and3 Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    5.5 miles today...32 to date....tomorrow is a long run and sunday is a long slow run...I am gaining on my mileage! :happy: