WHAT?!?!?!?!

Options
1235»

Replies

• k2quiere
    k2quiere Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    Your kid barfed after 10 tacos?!
    Clearly neither you nor your wife breastfed him when he was a baby or he could've digested those like a champ!

Hahahaha...love the "neither YOU nor your wife"
  • beccyleigh
    beccyleigh Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    If neither he nor his wife breastfed their child they should both be lined up & shot by lactating women with breast milk until they are dead. Everyone knows not breastfeeding is child abuse!!!!!!!!!
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    I went ahead and brought a bag of produce with me, didn't order anything, and made a chopped salad at the table, to show her that I wasn't going to fall for her sabotage-ical tactics!

My kid ate 10 crunchy tacos, and has been throwing up since we got back from the movies. We had a great time.

I'm calling CPS. That's it.

First pizza, and now tacos? You're toast dude. Imonna have that kid taken away from your mostrous abusive hands.

I bet you didn't even hose him down with Windex afterwards. smh
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    Options
    "Oh how we laughed at ridiculing the well meaning MFPers who offered their support, because I'm so sad I have to post tongue-in-cheek posts like this one to get a huge response and make myself feel good. (Wink, wink, nudge, nudge to all of us that are in the know)"

Bleurgghhh.

Serious poster is MAD. :huh:
  • beccyleigh
    beccyleigh Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    Message Boards » Chit-chat, fun, and games :glasses:
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options
    "Oh how we laughed at ridiculing the well meaning MFPers who offered their support, because I'm so sad I have to post tongue-in-cheek posts like this one to get a huge response and make myself feel good. (Wink, wink, nudge, nudge to all of us that are in the know)"

Bleurgghhh.

**Points upwards to the section of the forums this is posted in.** It's not in the "motivation and support" or "food and nutrition" sections. :flowerforyou: P
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options

Bleurgghhh.

Yeah. Jokes are funny. :smile:
  • bestrodeo
    bestrodeo Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I love Taco Bell.. I eat their healthy menu Chicken Gordeda Supreme.

Here is some info on their food http://www.tacobell.com/nutrition

Good luck and enjoy your movie..
  • krazyforyou
    krazyforyou Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    Eat the tacos, eat the tacos, because we are all in cahoots with you mom and boss. Eat the tacos.
  • tigersword
    tigersword Posts: 8,059 Member
    Options
    Ahhh, satire. It's even funnier when people are oblivious to it. :laugh:
  • engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options

Bleurgghhh.

CT_Why%2Byou%2Bmad.jpg
  • robin52077
    robin52077 Posts: 4,383 Member
    Options
    Ahhh, satire. It's even funnier when people are oblivious to it. :laugh:

^^^this

This thread = win
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    I got sucked in by a couple joke threads. When I figured it out, I rolled my eyes at my momentary gullibility, laughed and moved on with my life.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    I got sucked in by a couple joke threads. When I figured it out, I rolled my eyes at my momentary gullibility, laughed and moved on with my life.

I know right!?
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options

Bleurgghhh.
    I got to hand it to you though, for not making this an "ignorant American" thing again...

Oh, and: :flowerforyou:
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options

Bleurgghhh.
    I got to hand it to you though, for not making this an "ignorant American" thing again...

Oh, and: :flowerforyou:

Of course it's an ignorant American thing! Only ignorant Americans would eat crap like pizza and tacos!!!
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    Options
    Because Windex is made in America!!!!! We can get away with it!

Viva los tacos! (OK I live in Mexifornia)