ANy other shorties (5'0" to 5'5") on MFP

Options

Replies

• Jeneba
    Jeneba Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Meeeeee! 5'1"! But I grew an inch taller at age 52... St-range, eh?
  • Jackie9950
    Jackie9950 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Hi guys I'm 5'2"...I weight A LOT more than you guys but thats why Im here trying to get healthy. I hope to be in a healthy weight range for my height by years end. Well much success to all of you! Friend me if you like! :happy:

^^ this! I am a lot heavier than you all but I am 5'2". I WILL be in a healthy weight range within this year! Friend me as well if you would like!
  • Shanna_Inc86
    Shanna_Inc86 Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    5'5" with a goal of 120ish
  • raqufern
    raqufern Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I am 27 years old and I am 5' 3" weighing in at 145! I have never ever been 110 since I started junior high so I didnt even think it was possible so I settled to be at 125 lbs which has been the lowest ever for me!
  • elleT80
    elleT80 Posts: 15
    Options
    5'3"/155 lbs looking to lose at least 30
  • VMyers0274
    VMyers0274 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am 5'3" and I weight about 116 10 years ago when I started my current job, I got up to about 125 and stayed there for years... Over the last couple of years I have gained up to my current 160... I started MFP one week ago and have lost 2 lbs... Now, time to start exercising and see if I can get to at least 130 before bikini time.. :smile:
  • aNEWuNme
    Options
    5'2 - and 115-118 would be great for me. :smile:
  • sammys1girly
    sammys1girly Posts: 1,045 Member
    Options
    Meeeeee! 5'1"! But I grew an inch taller at age 52... St-range, eh?

That is strange! I grew an inch and a half my first year in college, along with gaining 15 lbs...but that was ok b/c I was under 100 lbs way back then.
  • RTricia
    RTricia Posts: 720
    Options
    I'm five feet tall 137 lbs
  • mariiarocci
    Options
    Hi sweetie, I'm 21, 5'1'' and 99 lbs!
  • oOoMicheleoOo
    oOoMicheleoOo Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4" and at my smallest I weighed 135 and felt great. I could not imagine weiging 115 pounds. I just started MFP today and my first goal is 10 pounds. I weigh 168 right now which is heaviest I've ever been.

I am with you on that. Happy to be 135. I was 110 years ago and was always told I looked ill. Being thin doesnt suit me. I am happy to keep some *kitten* and hips but just be healthier :o)
  • BoatReadyBody
    Options
    Summer time in florida is rough when your over weight... I am 5'3 new mom who weighs 150 Hoping to be beach and boat ready by spring break. Please feel free to add me.
  • PlumpyIrish
    PlumpyIrish Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm a vertically challenged 5ft 4.75 (that .75 being the most important bit ) and am hoping to lose the last 3lbs and then maintain :eek: I started at 192lbs
  • ViolentShadows
    Options
    im 5ft0 im 90kg (14stone?). Im 25. I need to get down to about 8stone. So ive got a lot of work to do.
  • hopeTOloseLBSsoon
    Options
    HI
  • Stacey_c123
    Stacey_c123 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I'm 5"2, 167lb and looking to reach 112lb :)
  • JasHayes
    Options
    I'm 5'1 3/4 [every inch counts ;) ] and am 150 and looking to be 120 ( mid to lower section of our bmi) I would accept 115 but no less. I'm curvy and have weighed less then 120 before and I was a size 1 and looked unhealthy. So i'm hoping to get there then stay or maybe lose a few more if i feel.
  • chambermuzic
    Options
    i'm only 4'11" and desperately want to get back to my weight before i had my daughter. I was on my way there and then managed to gain almost 20 pounds back that i lost. I'm way too heavy now it's uncomfortably and would love to be back down in the 120's, but for now i'm making my mini goal 150.
  • pinknunny44
    Options
    I'm 5'3 currently 167lbs looking to be 135 by summer!
  • mich246
    Options
    I'm 5'1/2" (I always have to at that 1/2 inch, makes me feel bigger) I am currently 130. I don't feel big but I think because of my height I'm not proportioned properly. I'm definately a pear shape.
    My biggest problem is I have a office job, therefore sitting all day long. This doesn't help my situation. Even though I eat healthy there just isn't enough activity in my day.
    Anyone else out there that can relate?