ANy other shorties (5'0" to 5'5") on MFP

Options

Replies

• lostsanity137
    lostsanity137 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4" and about 160lbs. I hope to end up in the 120's. :) Add me if you want, I am on a lot.
  • RaceTo48Kg
    RaceTo48Kg Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    4'11"
    132 lbs at September 5, 2011
    106 lbs as of today
    target weight: 105 lbs

1 pound to go :drinker:
  • soontobeskinnysara
    soontobeskinnysara Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 3/4", started around 136, currently at 115, goal is between 105-110. Add me if you want! I'm on here daily.
  • mamichiquita
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and 122.2. Not sure what my goal is...I'll know when I look in the mirror and have a genuine smile.
  • packalpha
    Options
    hey! I'm 5'-5". n o t s h o r t
  • lostsanity137
    lostsanity137 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1/2" (I always have to at that 1/2 inch, makes me feel bigger) I am currently 130. I don't feel big but I think because of my height I'm not proportioned properly. I'm definately a pear shape.
    My biggest problem is I have a office job, therefore sitting all day long. This doesn't help my situation. Even though I eat healthy there just isn't enough activity in my day.
    Anyone else out there that can relate?

I have an office job too. I started gaining weight when I got it. I went from 115lbs to 165 in about 5 years. Yikes.
    I have to force myself to workout when I get home and I have been spending time really trying to focus on my eating habits. Sit down jobs suck when it comes to weight gain! D:
  • jnunez21
    Options
    I am 4'11" and I am 147. I was 151 when I started this two weeks ago so improvements have been made. I hope to be 115 by June.

I also sit all day at my job so exercise needs to be scheduled. I take dance classes a couple times a week and I am starting to swim in my indoor pool at least 20 mins for every day I do not take a cardio class. I hope it's working.

Anyone have suggestions for a tasty healthy salad I can bring to work for lunch?
  • chellelynn30
    Options
    5'2 here, 134lbs. Looking to lose about 20 more pounds. ADD ME!
  • chelledawg14
    chelledawg14 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    Hi... we are the same height, weight and have the same goal.. .I'd venture to say I'd like to be 130 by the end year, too. I was last 127 - for a day - in 2007... lol. Ooops... guess I don't know how to post yet.. but I'm 5'1, 194.
  • pitbullmom87
    Options
    Hi! I'm Chasity. I'm about 5'5 and lookin to weigh 150. I have always battled with my weight and after my fiance and i of 11 years split, I decided I needed my self esteem back. I excerise every single day and have already lost 19 lbs :)
  • Sandra82874
    Options
    I'm 5'3 214.6lbs, I would really love to be down to 200lbs by July. My ultimate goal is about 140lbs.
  • JC98
    JC98 Posts: 21
    Options
    I'm 5'1 and weigh 174 right now. Joined mfp around 2 wks ago and have lost 5 lbs. Want to get to around 130. Don't care if I get back to super thin, just want to be/feel healthier again & feel like myself.

Feel free to add me...love that I now have a place to talk to others about weight/etc... :)
  • kaybrose730
    kaybrose730 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" 134ish lbs.. I would love to be between 110-115lbs! Love having friends with the same goals in mind! :) Add me if you want! :)
  • lilpixiesue
    Options
    I'm 5'1 and 143, I'd like to get down to 117. I find losing weight soooooooooo hard and even when i stick to calories and workout lots i never lose more than 1lb in a week, which i know is a sensible weight loss but i hate dieting and it means it takes forever. i lost 14lb before i joined MFP, i have lost 2lb overall since joining but that includes an awfully big gain over christmas!

i hate dieting it makes me miserable, but then so does looking in the mirror lol
  • cuteness81104
    cuteness81104 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    5'3" and 117. Would like to be 110 by summer.

Being short is the pits. You get NO calories! My maintenance is what most people diet on!!!!!!!

I hear ya!!! I can not live like that I get crabby and go insane so I really have to keep up on my workouts and switch them up very often to lose weight which totally stinks because pre kids I could eat whatever whenever and was a size 0.......def not the case now....5'2" and looking to lose 35lbs before july
  • spectralmoon
    spectralmoon Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5" and aiming for 120 by summer. At this rate I think I can pull it off. Feel free to add me!
  • sandy113
    Options
    Hi! I am 5'2" and now weigh about 108....i actually WAS less and felt better when I was. Unfortunately, all my weight gain has gone to my legs. I would love to eat healthier and redistribute the weight on my body a bit...and maybe knock off 5 pounds while i am at it. I have a question for all of you...do you feel the QUALITY of food you eat makes a difference in how you look. When I DID follow a healthy/ low carb diet with lots of healthy lean protein and veggies I absolutely looked my best....the weight came off where i wanted it to...any other feedback on that topic?
  • Buca412
    Buca412 Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Holy crap! Am I the only short guy here?! Or the only one to admit it? :huh:

I'm 5'5". At my heaviest, I weighed 160 lbs. Began my MFP adventure at 155 lbs. Now I'm at 141 lbs.

But if I'm the only guy falling into this height range and by the looks of all of you also in this range, I'm in damn good company! :bigsmile:
  • skinnywithin
    skinnywithin Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    5' 5 here !!!!!!!!!!
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    I am a Shorty....I guess...5'4 and 151 as of New Yrs....Goal met...Not looking to be skinny...just focusing on areas and toning now..To sculpt a banging body!! LOL