Looking for Turbo Fire Buddies

Options

Replies

• coachreyes
    coachreyes Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    It's been quite a week. I was a little under the weather, but managed to complete week 5 of TF. This afternoon 8 of my co-workers joined me in TF 30 at our faculty fit club. It went really well and because I was in the first row it motivated me to put a little extra into it. Doing TF in a group is so much fun and I had a great burn.

There's no doubt about it, if I can do it anyone can do it.

I hope you all have a great weekend.
  • 1a1a
    1a1a Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    Just nailed my fourth day (this is my second attempt. Got 7 weeks in last time then xmas happened and I got lazy).

Feeeel that adrenaline :-D
  • coachreyes
    Options
    Glad to see you aboard. 7 weeks is a great start.

Today was quite a day. I started the day with TF HIIT 30. We didn't have school today but I met with another teacher at school today and we did TF 45 EZ. I usually work out by myself at 4:30 am. Doing this workout with a friend was unbelievable. When I plugged in my bodymedia into the computer I was amazed with my burn. I need to find a way to work out with friends more often.
  • coachreyes
    Options
    I completed TF 45 this morning. It was not my best effort. I was a little sore from yesterday's double workout and also stayed up late. This helped contribute to my lack of energy and not putting forth my best effort. I always have a poor attitude about this workout also, so I need to get straight with it. The routines are more dancy than the others and kind of a turn off to me. Looking at the positives I think this one has the best finale. Tomorrow is Core 20 and Stretch 40. I could really use that and I can say that week six is in the books. On a positive note, my asst. principal said she could notice my recent wt loss so that pumped me up. I appreciate her saying that, so I'll bank it and use it in my next workout.:smile:

Have a great day!
  • coachreyes
    Options
    Six weeks in the books. Today I did Core 20 and Stretch 40. Generally, I like to do a little more and add something in the afternoon, but it's been quite a week. I'll have to admit I needed this workout today. I'll be ready to start week seven tomorrow with TF 55 EZ.
  • coachreyes
    Options
    Starting off Week Seven. TF 55 yesterday and TF 30 this morning. Later today I'll add in P90x shoulders and arms. Don't forget to listen to your body. It's the cold and flu season. If you need a rest day, take it. Have a great weekend.
  • coachreyes
    Options
    Started off Week Eight today with TF 45 EZ. It will be the same workout tomorrow as well. Busy time of the year coming up for me. We have started track season and my daughter has started softball season. I can't complain the weather's been wonderful and I have Spring Break to look forward to. Going to Disney World and playing golf at Disney.
  • BeLightYear
    BeLightYear Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    Sorry I've been slacking Coach, I'll be back next week!
  • coachreyes
    Options
    I'll be here and waiting for you Be Light. :smile:

In my recovery week now and ready to step it up.
  • just4me46
    just4me46 Posts: 58
    Options
    I LOVE Turbo Fire. Chalene is right in the workout when she says it a drug and you look for the high!!! If I don't do a workout one day...OMG I miss it. I'm doing Turbo Fire along with Chalene Extreme. One the days that I have time, I do one Turbo Fire and one Chalene Extreme. Chalene is so motivating!!!! I've been TF for three weeks and CE started this week.

I bought a Polar FT4 and I love it. It really helps me to see if I'm giving it my all or not.

I would love to do Shakology, but I can't afford it.

Stick with it and you will love it too.

Happy Turbo Firing :love:
  • ShannonMarie81
    Options
    I'm a beach body coach and just recently got TurboFire...I am starting the challenge on March 12th with some of my friends...Feel free to add me! Would be nice to have another person doing the same program to help motivate and encourage!!
  • BeLightYear
    Options
    Happy Saturday! I cannot seem to get "It's Tricky" out of my head, I think TF 60 is calling me! Now that this darn cold/flu thing is gone, I can't wait to hit it Monday morning!........"It's tricky to rap a rhyme that's right on time, it's tricky"......:tongue:
  • BeLightYear
    Options
    Fire 30 this morning, Felt good! I think I will be mixing up TF and TJ. Tomorrow will be HIIT 20 & Upper 20 :)
    Happy Monday!
  • coachreyes
    Options
    I also had TF 30 this morning. I had a great weekend and felt strong this morning. I really had a great workout. I was able to complete my morning with Push Circuit 3. I begin the Lean Circuit phase on Wednesday. I have 4 weeks until Spring Break so I need to continue my workouts and clean up my eating on the weekends. I'm really good during the week and allow myself some "extra" calories on the weekends, but I need to be stricter on myself on the weekends. I was able to get in some golf on Saturday afternoon and took some kids to a pole vaulting coach yesterday afternoon. I hope you all have a great day!
  • coachreyes
    Options
    I am finishing up TF week 8. This morning was 45 EZ for the 3rd time in 6 days. My goal was to beat my calorie burn and MET range on my Bodymedia and I am happy to announce that I accomplished this. I also had a great night's sleep. I keep learning that sleep is a very important part of this process and I need to get it when I can. My daughter has 3 softball games this week and we have our first track meet on Thursday, so that might cut it down a little. I hope you are pushing play and let's do this together.:smile:
  • BeLightYear
    Options
    HIIT 20 and Upper 20 this morning. I think I'll probably be sore tomorrow!

I realized that I have 50 days to my 40th birthday, how did that happen?:noway: :noway: . I have upped my calories goals on my Bodymedia, hoping for that 600 a day calorie deficit, that would (in mathematical theory anyways) get me to my goal weight by then.

This means that I will probably be hitting the higher burn TF & TJ workouts because I would rather burn more than eat less:blushing:

Great job as always Coach, always happy to see you've logged in here. Let's kill this:bigsmile:
  • SafireBleu
    SafireBleu Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    I'd love to hear what kind of results you all are getting. I have 25lbs to lose to get to my first goal and am doing Turbo Jam now. I don't feel like I have seen lots of results. My measurements are almost exactly the same as when I started. Was thinking of upping it a bit and doing either Turbo Fire or Chalean Extreme.
  • BeLightYear
    Options
    Safire ~ TF is basically a faster version of TJ. I completed the 20 weeks last year and lost 10 pounds. I get about the same calorie burn doing either. It is fun to switch them up though!

I have also completed the Chalean Extreme, didn't lose much weight, but lost 11 inches.........and gained a lot of strength.

Today was TJ Cardio Party 3, great workout, but 10 of the 50 minutes is a giant cool down, very annoying to me:tongue:

Happy Wednesday!
  • coachreyes
    Options
    Welcome Saphire.

Personally I lost more inches doing Chalean Extreme, although I did lose 20 lbs in the process. I really noticed the weight loss when I did TF and I attribute that to the cardio. Sometimes you just have to be patient and experiment with your diet. Log your calories on MFP keep pressing play. Keep a note of the sodium in your diet, drink plenty of water and sleep (this is always easier said than done.) :smile:

Speaking of CE, this morning I began the Lean Phase. I enjoy the Lean Circuit I'm looking forward to this last phase. I also did Core 20. Tomorrow I start TF Week 9 and this next phase is full of HIIT workouts.

Be Light, I love your workouts.

Have a great day.
  • coachreyes
    Options
    Started Week 9 this morning. It was HIIT 15 and Stretch 10. I hope this will really get the metabolism going as I am adding in Lean Circuit 3 times a week. Track season is starting today so my work day will be getting longer.

Have a great day.