Looking for Turbo Fire Buddies

Options

Replies

• 1a1a
    1a1a Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    Count me in, Turboed through the end of last year, ended up hovering around week 6/7 for a bit and then stopped exercising for a bit, back into it now though yeah.

Turbo will boost your fitness levels right up :-D
  • DanielleHodgins
    DanielleHodgins Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    <----is a Turbo Junkie!!! ;~} Have been doing TF since it came out, but I also to ChaLEAN Extreme for strength training and teach Turbo Kick 5 times a week. Let's rock it out gang!
  • snowbear
    Options
    Hi all... Just read your TF posts... I will be starting TF in a month or so. Just finished CE the end of November, but then had an (unrelated) injury that took me off track for about a month. Just started 10-Minute Trainer and will continue for the month of January to try and get my stamina back up before I start TF. I will be doing a CE/TF hybrid when I start - I've heard that other people miss the weight training just doing TF alone. I'll be 60 in April, so I'm sure I'm the old fogey here! :ohwell: I drink Shakeology every day - it is my breakfast. It is also my multi-vitamin. I love it. And it keeps me satisfied until lunch - no other shake or meal replacement has ever done that for me. :drinker: Love the energy on this blog - keep it up! I will try to pop on from time to time... Have fun with TF and I will join you in February!! :flowerforyou:
  • liv73
    liv73 Posts: 33
    Options
    Welcome everyone! I love the energy too! I love the "old fogey" and "junkie!" WOO HOO! We can do this!

I am back on track this week. Sad to say, I had a little too much wine over NY and it takes me forever to recover. Oh and my son has been sick. Yikes!

I've discovered that I love the Hiit workouts better than the longer ones. I'd rather do the Hitts and add in some extra - might play with that some this week. I have a weight machine in the garage so I can use that to supplement what TF can't do.

Snowbear - I am glad to hear you are using the Shakeology every day for breakfast. I was thinking about it. I am currently on 1/2 scoop here and there. I probably need to do a little more. I find that I am not eating often enough and am wearing down, so maybe that will help. I have a crazy schedule!

Well, I am off to do today's workout! Keep pushing play everyday! :)
  • Jenene88
    Jenene88 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    I love turbo fire! It's so fun feel free to add me
  • PoshTaush
    PoshTaush Posts: 1,247
    Options
    Hey Everyone!! I am starting TurboFire as well! Would love for you all to add me!
  • snowbear
    Options
    Liv, if I were you, I would definitely do the full scoop of Shakeo. It's not a lot of calories comparatively speaking and it gives your body so much of what it needs - including energy! That's my 2 cents, anyway! I started ordering it one month at a time until I realized how much I loved it and knew I would want it every month, so I finally got on the home delivery plan - saves a bunch on shipping! Are you a Beachbody member or coach?
  • Oplesandbanonos
    Oplesandbanonos Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I started turbofire on the first. I messed up with the schedule a little because i want my rest day to be thursday instead, but so far so good.
  • tageekly
    tageekly Posts: 3,755 Member
    Options
    I'm in week 5 - sort of. I don't follow the schedule exactly and I do other workouts but Chalene is kicking my butt with HIIT workouts!
  • liv73
    Options
    I don;t do the recommended each day and I have to take breaks every couple of days...do your best and forget the rest! I just did the Hiit 15 and Sculpt 30 - wow! Feeling good!!

Welcome everyone! Glad you're here! It helps me feel even more accountable to workout daily and check in!

Snowbear - I made the mistake of doing a full scoop my 1st try and let's just say I spent the rest of the day in my bathroom. So, I lowered it to 1/2. I will start increasing it again slowly. :happy:

I am a member of Beach Body and am on the mail program. I am a terrible eater and have suck a wacky schedule that I love the shake as a replacement meal.

Did I mention that I ordered an HRM? It will be here on Tues and I leave for my trip on Wed. I will be in Miami for a few days and then on a cruise to Jamaica. I will be working out at the hotel and on the ship! I wonder if I can somehow put a few workouts on my ipad so I can do those as well? Hmmm.

Ok, back to work for me! Have a great day everyone! Please add me as a buddy if interested so I can cheer you on!
  • tageekly
    tageekly Posts: 3,755 Member
    Options

Did I mention that I ordered an HRM? It will be here on Tues and I leave for my trip on Wed. I will be in Miami for a few days and then on a cruise to Jamaica. I will be working out at the hotel and on the ship! I wonder if I can somehow put a few workouts on my ipad so I can do those as well? Hmmm.

The best purchase I made last year was my HRM! Especially for TF and the HIIT workouts so I could monitor that I was really working at my peak heart rate. And it's nice to see the real calories burned and not just the MFP estimates. Have a great trip!
  • Oplesandbanonos
    Oplesandbanonos Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Here is the link to the group for turbo fire if anyone wants to join. YOu can add me too :)

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/307-turbo-fire
  • precious0410
    precious0410 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    My turbo fire should come in in a few days. Looking for buddies as well, feel free to add me!
  • Pickles11
    Pickles11 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Liv- I love the hiit workouts the best too. Hjit 15 is awesome- I get a great burn for so little time. Just make sure you don't do any of the hiit workouts back to back- chalean warns us about that. If I could I would do it every day too! I can't wait to get home from this trip so I can start day 1 on Saturday!
  • coachreyes
    coachreyes Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    I'd like to keep up with you ladies. I have completed Chalean Extreme and also one round of TF. I did all 20 weeks last year. I started Round two this morning with TF 30. I also am going to do CE 3 times a week in the afternoon. I'm looking forward to the next 12 weeks.

Have a great day!
  • liv73
    Options
    Welcome everyone!

I am on a rest today, but will likely walk my 3 mi loop or get on the elliptical today. Need to keep moving!

Hope everyone is having a great day!
  • liv73
    Options
  • fourthirtyten
    Options
    I did a round of TurboFire last summer (2011) and I just started a TurboFire/ChaLEAN Extreme hybrid this week - today was my fourth day. I absolutely love TurboFire! Such an awesome work out and seriously, Chalene couldn't be more motivating and encouraging! I simply adore her.

Any of you can feel free to add me. :-)
  • coachreyes
    coachreyes Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    Good morning. I complete CE Burn Circuit 1 this morning and TF HIIT 15. What a great combo. It certainly jump started my day and I'm ready for the weeken. I am very excited about the next 12 weeks. I reset my ticker to 0 so we'll see how that goes.
  • AZDizzy
    AZDizzy Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    I"m on day 5! MAN was using the weighted gloves a mistake today! Can't raise my arms any higher than the keyboard! I'm so glad to find some TFers on here!