SWaT-January Walk with Leslie Sansone workouts

Options

Replies

• Taymay75
    Taymay75 Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday everyone!

Goal: 60 miles

I walked 3 miles today with Leslie’s 5 mile Fat Burning DVD. Unfortunately, this is the only one I have, but it gives me a helluva workout!

Total completed – 33 miles
    Left to complete – 27 miles
  • glittermouse
    glittermouse Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    Goal: 12 Miles

Jan 14th: 2 Miles (so far)

To Go: 10 Miles
  • cunnine
    cunnine Posts: 52
    Options
    Loving lLeslie,

1/4 3 miles
    1/5 2miles
    1/6 3miles
    1/7 5miles
    1/9 2miles
    1/10 2miles
    1/13 3miles

total 20miles/60
  • TeresaSavage
    TeresaSavage Posts: 1,506 Member
    Options
    35 miles walked this month 40 more miles to go.

Thinking of you Kathy......:brokenheart: :flowerforyou:
  • PammyKY
    PammyKY Posts: 129
    Options
    Day 5 completed of Leslie Sansone January walking challenge. Today the miles increased to 3 miles and I used the toning band during the second mile and boy do I feel it.

Total miles since Monday: 11 miles
  • Painten
    Painten Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    I'm a bit behind with my challenge but am still intending to complete it. Just found they've removed of the video's from youtube so now there is just 1 in two parts. That will make it a bit harder to complete it.
  • pmjsmom
    pmjsmom Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    I am 2 miles behind on my challenge but I will make that up.
    I've been wanting "comfort" food but have mostly resisted and have also made healthier versions of some.

I'm going to walk outside today--no matter what the weather is like.

Vicky (Painten)-- I also just discovered that some videos on youtube are gone. There are some new (longer) ones and when I have time I will get the on my list and post them.
  • jrbanta
    jrbanta Posts: 4,225 Member
    Options
    386 minutes / 720 minutes of exercise...
    Today was stationary recumbent bike and strength training for arms, back, chest- then squats with weights. Total 53 minutes today.

Jenny
  • jc1229
    jc1229 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Week 1 : 9 miles

Jan. 9 : 3 miles
    Jan. 10: 4 miles
    Jan. 12: 4 miles
    Jan. 13: 4 miles
    Jan. 14: 6 miles

Total: 30 miles
    Goal for Jan. 50 miles

I've bought a couple more of Leslie's workouts to change it up and love them all. The only thing is the weight isn't coming off at all, I'm staying the same, so that's a bit frustrating. :-(
  • Taymay75
    Options

I walked 3 miles today with Leslie’s 5 mile Fat Burning DVD.

Total completed – 36 miles
    Left to complete – 24 miles
  • constancemwj
    Options
    It was such a nice day outside here again, so I went out and walked around the lake, a total of 6 miles, it felt great to be outdoors, but with all the melting snow, my shoes got really wet and I ended up with a big blister :frown: On my way home though I stopped to shop and got a new Leslie DVD, "Walk away the Pounds ultimate Coll. I'm excited to try it out, but I think I might wait tell Monday and give my foot a chance to heal.
    26/60
    keep walking :drinker:
  • kjenelle
    kjenelle Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    My name is Kiersten....I know I am late but I am willing to commit to at least 30 miles for the remainder of the month. I am trying to get ready for a 10 miler and I just purchased the five mile dvd.!
  • TazzytheMotivator
    TazzytheMotivator Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    First week
    January 1-7( 32( miles)
    January 8-15 (14.2 miles)
  • smurfette75
    smurfette75 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    3m on Thurs and 3m on Fri...total so far 26 miles.
  • Natural
    Natural Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    i love her videos. very easy to follow.
  • TazzytheMotivator
    TazzytheMotivator Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    I would like to participate . I have lost 203 pounds since joining and I am at my goal. But I do see the need to keep active . I have one DVD of Leslie 4&5 mile walk.
    For the last 7 days I have walk 32 miles
    So my goal for the month will be 80 miles.
    Thank you for the opportunity .
    First week jan1-8 32 miles
    Second Week 8-15 14.2 miles
    Calories burn 3,734
  • southernsweetie1978
    southernsweetie1978 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    It's funny that I found this post today! So to give a background, I was not much of an exercise girl back when I was younger. Then in 2005, I came down with Guillain-Barre Syndrome that temporarily paralyzed me. Long story short, I am back to "normal" except I have balance problems and I have to wear braces for foot drop. I tried the Leslie Sansone Walk Slim 4 Fast Miles DVD when I first came off the walker and had started trying to exercise. I found it extremely hard for me so I stuck it on a shelf. Then this past year I found MFP and I have lost 30 lbs so far thanks to the help of this site. It has made walking so much easier on my ankles and legs. I decided to pull out the DVD and see if I can do them this time and I found I could do at least 1 mile now! It doesn't seem like much to most of you but if I can do a mile of exercising with this program, I am doing good. I wish I could get up to 2 miles but it's extremely hard on my legs to do more then 20 minutes worth. I did the program twice this past week so I am hoping I will continue to stick with it. I won't give a challenge to how many miles since I do not know whether I will be able to get pass the 1 mile marker.
  • Taymay75
    Options

I walked another 3 miles today with Leslie’s 5 mile Fat Burning DVD.

Total completed – 39 miles
    Left to complete – 21 miles
  • Taymay75
    Options
    I decided to pull out the DVD and see if I can do them this time and I found I could do at least 1 mile now! It doesn't seem like much to most of you but if I can do a mile of exercising with this program, I am doing good.

We all have to start somewhere. One mile is more than what you were doing so pat yourself on the back. Yeah, I wish I could do JM 30 Day Shred, but I am NO WHERE NEAR THAT! But I can walk and that's more than what I was doing.
  • frumpytofit
    Options
    My weekly checkin:

1/9 – Denise Austin Walk 3 mile
    1/10 – LS WATP 2 mile & 1 mile Power walk
    1/11 – 6000 ( 3miles ) outside pedometer
    1/12 –LS Fat Burning 5 miles = 3 miles
    1/13 – N/A
    1/14 – N/A
    1/15 – LS WATP 2 mile & 1 mile walk

Total completed – 24 miles
    Left to complete – 36 miles

I'll need to push it more if I'm to make my Jan 60 miles goal.