SWaT-January Walk with Leslie Sansone workouts

Options

Replies

• pmjsmom
    pmjsmom Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    I'm a little disappointed that I only managed 4 of yesterday's 5 mile workout. On the other hand, I'll be able to attempt today's workout because I didn't overdo it!

I just now realized that there are 2 Leslie Sansone challenges going on--one is on her FB page and one is at the WalkClub website. I'm going to stick to the FB page challenge because it will be easier on my knee!
  • kimiel51
    kimiel51 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    I started back two weeks ago with Leslie! I go outside for walks too. I can only manage the warm up and 14 minute walk for now. I'm hoping to build it up to do more though!!
  • amandabarge
    amandabarge Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    My goal for January is to walk 60 miles. I love Leslie Sandsone!
  • AnnieDrews
    Options
    HI gang!! I didn't do any exercise over the weekend, but I did buy a new DVD to add to my collection!! I got the Walk Off More Weight workout. Here is my work so far this week:

Monday: All 4 miles of Walk Off More Weight w/ belt.
    Tuesday: 3 Mile Weight Loss Walk w/ 1# weights.

Total for week 1: 11 miles

Total for week 2: 7 miles

Total for January: 18 miles
  • jlgregory13
    jlgregory13 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Did all of my 4 big miles dvd again today. So this week i've done just the 4 so far. Going to do it again tomorrow and some pilates.
  • Taymay75
    Taymay75 Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    Goal: 60 miles

1/3 – 2.5 miles
    1/4 – 3 miles
    1/5 – 2.5 miles
    1/6 – 4 miles (two separate 2 mile sessions)
    1/7 – 3 miles
    1/8 – 3 miles
    1/9 – 3 miles
    1/10 – 3 miles

Total completed – 24 miles
    Left to complete – 36 miles
  • Taymay75
    Options
    I started back two weeks ago with Leslie! I go outside for walks too. I can only manage the warm up and 14 minute walk for now. I'm hoping to build it up to do more though!!

No worries! Do what you can because something is better than nothing. I keep telling myself this and it's working.
  • jrbanta
    jrbanta Posts: 4,225 Member
    Options
    278 minutes / 720 minutes of exercise for month

Cardio and strength training today...
  • constancemwj
    Options
    Hi,
    I spent this last weekend sick, with no walking to report. so today it was wonderful outside, so I went out and walked 7 miles, to make up for the weekend. but I still have 15 to do this week to keep on track.
    Keep on walking everyone :drinker:
  • PammyKY
    PammyKY Posts: 129
    Options
    Completed day 2 of my 2 mile walk with Leslie Sansone. Feeling good.
  • cunnine
    cunnine Posts: 52
    Options
    Loving lLeslie,

1/4 3 miles
    1/5 2miles
    1/6 3miles
    1/7 5miles
    1/9 2miles
    1/10 2miles
    total 17miles/60
  • Taymay75
    Options
    Goal: 60 miles

I walked 3 miles today with Leslie’s 5 mile Fat Burning DVD.

Total completed – 27 miles
    Left to complete – 33 miles
  • pmjsmom
    pmjsmom Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    Got my 2 miles in yesterday. Hoping for an outdoors walk today (it started raining yesterday) but we'll see.
  • nwkirk03
    Options
    did my 5 mile workout today for 85 mins, wont be able to do it on friday due to i will be at the hospital with my hubby he is having a surgical procedure done so thurs will be my last day for this week . will be back on schedule hopefully next week. will still get 20 miles in for this week tho so thats good.:happy:
  • smurfette75
    smurfette75 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    3 miles yesterday, plan to do at least 2 today...so far total is 18 miles.
  • strohst
    strohst Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    :smile: This is super cool! I love the video's!! I'm so in ... I want to lose 25 lbs by March 23!!! My goal is just to start the video's again ... I would like to start by walking 2 times a week and then go from there...
  • AnnieDrews
    Options
    Hello everyone! I did 2 miles from the Walk Off Even More Weight w/ weighted belt this morning.

Total for week 1: 11 miles

Total for week 2: 9 miles

Total for January: 20 miles
  • CatEyes27
    Options
    I love Leslie's program. I just joined MFP last night so today I'll blow the dust off of her dvds. I'll start with the one mile every morning. I can set my alarm 30 min early and get it in before I head to work.
  • TeresaSavage
    TeresaSavage Posts: 1,506 Member
    Options
    Hello Group

I've been doing very poorly with exercise & eating.... But I'll just log what I've done and keep on trucking along & hopefully soon I'll jump back in. So far, for the month of January I've only walked 25 miles and I have 50 more miles to go.

hope to gain some more miles tomorrow

Have a good night you all :smile:
  • reneelee
    reneelee Posts: 877 Member
    Options
    bump for youtube suggestions