SWaT-January Walk with Leslie Sansone workouts

Replies

• mytime60
    mytime60 Posts: 176 Member
    Found this on January 3, and decided to join in to get me going again. I have walked 7 of my 60 so far. Hoping to get another 2-3 in today. Thanks for posting and getting me going again!
  • jlgregory13
    jlgregory13 Posts: 83 Member
    I've already did 16 miles so far this month. I did my 4 big miles dvd 4 times this week. I also worked out on MOnday. So excited I got to work out 5 times this week. Gave myself a break Friday and Saturday. My mom has even got 9 miles racked up and she just now today was able to do the whole 4 miles. I'm so proud of her!! Hope to do the video 5 times this week instead of 4.
  • Taymay75
    Taymay75 Posts: 753 Member
    1/3 – 2.5 miles
    1/4 – 3 miles
    1/5 – 2.5 miles
    1/6 – 4 miles (two separate 2 mile sessions)
    1/7 – 3 miles
    1/8 – 3 miles

Total completed – 18 miles
    Left to complete – 42 miles
  • Weekly Check In:

1/3 – N/A
    1/4 – LS WATP 2 mile & 1 mile dog walk
    1/5 – N/A
    1/6 – LS WATP 2 mile & 1 mile dog walk
    1/7 – N/A
    1/8 – LS WATP 2 mile & 1 mile walk

Total completed – 9 miles
    Left to complete – 51 miles
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 4,991 Member
    I have done 18 miles of my 60 miles. I better get busy. I plan on doing a little more this week. I will get there. Hope everyone had an active healthy weekend. I love leslies videos they are easy and alot of fun, but I also enjoy walking outside when the weather is nice and we have had exceptionally good weather for january.....
  • TazzytheMotivator
    TazzytheMotivator Posts: 646 Member
    I would like to participate . I have lost 203 pounds since joining and I am at my goal. But I do see the need to keep active . I have one DVD of Leslie 4&5 mile walk.
    For the last 7 days I have walk 21.2 miles
    So my goal for the month will be 80 miles.
    Thank you for the opportunity .
  • panda742002
    panda742002 Posts: 68 Member
    Hello,

Walked 1.4 miles on Friday
    Walked 2 miles with Walk Way the pounds tonight.

Thanks,
  • ildi59
    ildi59 Posts: 65 Member
    Started on January 3rd, got 9 miles done, have 51 more to go!
  • Luneytoonz
    Luneytoonz Posts: 106 Member
    Hi Walkers!
    I started on January 1st and have walked 17 miles so far. Yay!!! I haven't been on the boards much because I've been trying to figure out how to work my new body bugg. Has anyone else used one before? It measures calories burned and steps taken each day. I like it but I'm having a few computer gliches with it. I'm going to talk to the IT department about it tonight. I'll let you know how it works out.
    Enjoy your walks everyone! Have a great week!
    Patti
  • Luneytoonz
    Luneytoonz Posts: 106 Member
    @Tazzy....

Congratulations on your fantastic weight loss! You're right to keep moving, you don't want it to come back. Keep up the good work. You're inspiring to me!

Patti
  • smurfette75
    smurfette75 Posts: 853 Member
    Total so far is 13 miles...47 more to go!
  • pmjsmom
    pmjsmom Posts: 1,926 Member
    Today is the 1st day of the 7 day Challenge at Leslie's FB page. 5 mile walk--I may have to break it up but it WILL get done!
  • walked my 5 really fast miles today for 85 mins
  • PammyKY
    PammyKY Posts: 129
    I would like to join. I plan on heading to SAMS Club today and pick up a few of her tapes. I found that SAMS Club is cheaper then getting them at Wal-Mart which never makes any sense to me since they are owned by the same cooperation. In any event they have a few of her tapes that include the exercise bands, weights and waist belt so I plan on starting my walk today. Even though I am starting late would like to get in 60 miles by the end of January.
  • PammyKY
    Hey everyone not to take away from this blog but Leslie Website has a January Challenge. It has a calendar that you can print out that tell you what you challenge is for each day starting today. If you complete her challege you would have walked a total of 62 miles starting today until January 29th.
  • Taymay75
    Taymay75 Posts: 753 Member
    Happy Monday everyone!

Goal: 60 miles

1/3 – 2.5 miles
    1/4 – 3 miles
    1/5 – 2.5 miles
    1/6 – 4 miles (two separate 2 mile sessions)
    1/7 – 3 miles
    1/8 – 3 miles
    1/9 – 3 miles

Total completed – 21 miles
    Left to complete – 39 miles
  • jrbanta
    jrbanta Posts: 4,217 Member
    227 minutes/ 720 minutes of exercise
    60 minutes of volleyball tonight. Tie game...:ohwell:

Jenny
  • PammyKY
    Good morning all I started my 21 day challenge with Leslie Sansone yesterday and it was great. So much easier on my joints and I actually enjoyed the workout. The weight belt helped me burned even more calories. I cannot wait to see how the scale is when my 21 days are up. Good luck everyone.
  • smurfette75
    smurfette75 Posts: 853 Member
    Added another 2 miles last night - total 15.
  • another 5 mile workout today for 85 mins:smile: so far my total is 35 miles.