January-Day by Day Challenge--OPEN TO ALL!!!

Options

Replies

• AmyinMD
    AmyinMD Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Goals for r Jan 03:

do all exercises--yes!
    take a walk--no, it got cold today, I wasn't ready for that
    get to work by 9--no

Have a great day, Y'all
    [/quote]

I went off my plan about a week before Christmas and I am having a very difficult time getting back on the beam. Even when I stay under calories, I go over in fat or just eat the wrong things that only prolong my urges for unhealthy things. I'm very frustrated!

Goals for Jan 04

do all exercises
    make better food choices & stay under calorie limit
    send two b'day cards
    get to work by 10
  • RoseyK
    RoseyK Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    My goals for Tuesday...posting early just to be accountable....

To journal the foods I eat honestly....did
    To get some exercise in..... did
    To not stress eat in the afternoon .... this one may be a bit of a challange.... cause the work volumes will be heavy. did not do.... I ate 4 Full bars in the afternoon.

Well I didnt hide, I journaled what I ate.... It is important to be accountable to myself. I did let the stress get to me... and then my blood sugar dropped and so I had to eat some peanut butter to bring it up. Tomorrow will be better.
  • JackKsavestheday
    JackKsavestheday Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    my name is Suz I just moved into a new house with my momma! We havent lived together since I was 12 so its new for us both but luckily we have seperate halfs of the house so far so good!

1. stay in calories

2. hit the gym

3. enroll in law school
  • RoseyK
    RoseyK Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    My goals for Wednesday

To journal my food choices honestly
    To get some exercise in
    To not let stress get to me
    To take my doggies for a walk at lunch time.... just for fun and de-stressing.
  • Ashleystickwood
    Options
    My name is Ashley and I am new to this. I have my 90 Day Challenge Kit arriving tomorrow, probably the afternoon. So:

My goals 01/04/12

1. Eat Healthy Meals and Log them
    2. Get in a Walk
    3. DRINK WATER
  • LadyMali
    LadyMali Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    This is a wonderful idea! I am a very goal type person so having a place to put things will give credibility to my goals and help me to keep them. Thanks all,
    Since today is gone, I'll post for tomorrow
    January 4
    1. To record all my food choices accurately.
    2. To get to the store to get more yummy veggies for the fridge.
    3. To get a walk in with my goats if it doesn't rain.

14203125.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • blcotton
    Options
    Hi, my name is Brittany and I am a full time college student working on my degree in human services/counseling psychology:) I am 21 and planning my wedding for this august. I have made it my new year's resolution to finally make this year my year! to finally get this extra weight off. My wedding is in 7 months (august 11, 2012) and I really am hoping to lose 50lbs to get to my recommended weight by then...but am taking it day by day and hoping to get as close to my goal as possible by then.

Since I missed today's goals, my goals for tomorrow January 4th are:

1. drink at least 5 bottles of water!
    2. get in an hour workout tomorrow since I have to close at work
    3. prepare healthy snacks for myself so I won't eat high calorie food at work
  • Alleyme101597
    Options
    Goals for 1/3/11:
    1) Do NOT take the cookie with lunch. -- MET!
    2) Stay within my net calorie goal. -- sort of! I actually went over by a lot, but it went down due to exercise. All in all I was about 75 over D:
    3) Exercise for 30 minutes. -- MET!

Goals for 1/4/11:
    1) Take in 1,300 calories or less.
    2) Exercise for 30 minutes or more!
    3) Don't snack.
  • jash12
    jash12 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    hello my name is Anita and this is exactly what I need to challenge myself publicly on a daily basis. It is about 9:30pm so I am a little late for today. I have made a promise to my 5yr old grandson that I will be thinner by his next birthday in December.

today I have accomplished drinking 10 8oz glasses of water
    I have stayed in my calorie range but not healthy food
    went for a short wak
  • Cristy_AZ
    Cristy_AZ Posts: 986
    Options
    It's after 9:30 pm here and this is my first post to this site.
    I'm Cristy, I'm 47, I'm a mother of two grown children and expecting 6th grandchild very soon.
    Today I had two goals, drink lots of water and do my new Zumba Wii workout. I did both 12 glasses of water and 45 mintues of Zumba.

I will set my goals for tomorrow now:
    First and foremost I need to get off here now and get a good night's sleep
    then I need to fit in at least 45 minutes of cardio tomorrow
    no wine

This is a great idea, look forward to checking back on how we all did with our goals!! One day at a time!
  • Cristy_AZ
    Cristy_AZ Posts: 986
    Options
    deleting my double post
  • kazisindahouse
    kazisindahouse Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Ok so here were 2nd Januarys goals for yesterday the 3rd Jan

A TRUE record of everything that passes my lips
    One form of exercise - I've done my 25 Jumping Jacks
    Drink more water - Will try again but finding this one difficult
    Sort my paperwork out for my first day back in the office
    Sort of the washing/ironing pile

I am a little behind with my food diary but thats because I'm wanting to do SW and it doesnt match with the calorie options the diary so I am wondering whether just to keep it on paper?
    One form of exercise - I did 3 ! Walked the dog, walked up the hill and did my jumping jacks
    Drink more water - Still finding this one difficult but at least I am drinking!
    Sort out my paperwork - Did a little bit which was better than none
    I didnt touch the ironing pile - OH NO! ... lol

Ok so now for my next lot of challenges -

3rd January 2012

A TRUE record of everything that passes my lips
    One form of exercise
    Drink more water
    At least look at the ironing pile for some quick wins!
    Smile at everyone I see today

Here goes ...
  • kymarai
    kymarai Posts: 3,611 Member
    Options

January 3
    1. Water- 10 glasses (if I don't do this one then I forget!- DONE!
    2. Walk 3 miles today- Nope (still mopping and vacuuming!)
    3. Paperwork off home desk with bills paid-DONE!
    4. Finish mopping floors at work- DONE!

I find it funny how so many of us have laundry as a to do! I am glad I am not alone. Husband said he was out of socks, I said they are clean, in basket, just not folded! Was up late last night, but do feel more organized today. Finished the floors at work, vacuumed the house, folded laundry, did dishes, paid bills and cleaned off desk. Have work school today( lots of sitting!) Will try to get some extra movements in!

January 4
    1. Water- 10-12 glasses (hard when sitting in class!
    2. at least 20 minutes of movement extra
    3. Eat within calories
    4. Order bio orb accessories (tank looks so bare!)
  • GemaG
    GemaG Posts: 142
    Options
    Goal for today: Dont eat the cakes that I made yesterday with the children
  • k_perz
    k_perz Posts: 10
    Options
    Hello All! I am loving this board!
    I have 12 pounds to go to reach my goal weight. At today's weight, I've already lost 28 pounds. I'm working on toning and feeling great about myself.

Goals for January 4:
    1. Stay under my calorie limit
    2. Do simple at-home exercises (Wednesdays are a busy work day and I don't ever make it to the gym)
    3. Feel great :)
  • kittybitz79
    Options
    Yesterday's goals
    1) Log evertyhing good or bad. (accomplished)
    2) Stay withing my callories for the day. (accomplished
    3) Drink no glasses of pop today. (Drank only water but have a very very bad headache)
    4) Have a productive day back at work. (Gotta alot of projects started none finished)

Today's Goals
    1) Log evertyhing good or bad.
    2) Stay withing my callories for the day.
    3) Drink no glasses of pop today.
    4) Get my application finished for 2 jobs.
  • HELENJANE1980
    Options
    Hi I'm Helen, 31, and am on Day 2 of the attempt to loose about 2stone of weight that i have put on over past couple of years, will then start on the other stone or so......

I LOVE the idea of this thread so here goes, my challenges for 4th January 2012 are;

1. Fit in a short Abs workout after work
    2. Try to drink my 8 glasses of water]
    3. Clean bathroom

See you tomorrow! x
  • lynz507
    Options
    First time poster; I'm a mother of three (15, 8, & 5) I joined MFP in March and did absolutely nothing with it. 2 days after Christmas I saw a picture of myself and decided it was time to get real with myself, so here I am. Today, it has been 1 week and I have been able to reduce my insulin intake from 200 units daily to 90 units daily. It is amazing how changing your diet and adding walking each day can actually change your life.

Goal 1: Set my food plan for today
    Goal 2: Walk for a mile
    Goal 3: Create categories in my diary so my snacks are separated between meals.
  • stepoco
    stepoco Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Goals for Jan 3-
    1. drink 32 oz of water - DONE
    2. clean my desk for 10 minutes - FAILED - had a couple meetings I had forgotten about and had to respond to our lawyers. But it is still pathetic that I couldn't find 10 minutes in my day to do this.
    3. go for a walk (lunch or some other time) - Done - yay me - almost put it off, but didn't
    I also have a personal training appointment, but getting to that isn't really a goal - the fact that I pay for it motivates me to get there. DONE

Goals for Jan 4 -
    1. drink 48 oz of water - will be a challenge without going to the gym
    2. clean my desk for 10 minutes
    3. go for a walk
    4. make my lunch
    5. call Kevin Urie and write Depletions PA (doesn't mean anything to anyone else, but is a related to a big work project I have been putting off)
  • itsanot
    itsanot Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Ok after reading the last 2 days worth of goals I realized I haven't been completing all of them! So today I will finish up all of those ( except the Standout program for work, waiting on a new one) and these,
    1. Mop the floors, knock down cobwebs, dust, vacuum, finish laundry!
    2. Finish the kitchen, put everything away!
    3. Fix dad's birthday cake and dinner!
    4. Make an appointment to get my Trailblazer inspected before I get a ticket! Completely forgot about that last month!