Where was your honeymoon?

Options

Replies

• kitten7911
    kitten7911 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    married in the smokey mtns and then to myrtle beach!
  • MaximalLife
    MaximalLife Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    My finance and I were talking about ours last night. I would LOVE to go to northern Ireland, but he has no interest. He wants to go to Switzerland, but I wasn't too big on that. Eventually we came to a compromise with places we both want to go: staying mainly in Vienna, and visiting Munich, Prauge, and Zurich. Where did everyone here honeymoon?
    That sounds nice...

Ours was in my brother's apartment while he was working off shore.
    That's kind of like visiting Munich, Prauge, and Zurich....lol
  • bonjour24
    bonjour24 Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options
    we got married in las vegas, so had a few fabulous days there. but then we came back to the uk and were supposed to get a connecting flight to tunisia in africa.
    but i cocked it up, and we landed back in the uk the day after our flight to our honeymoon left! so long story short, we caught the next flight the next day, but the hotel wasn't expecting us. so we spent our honeymoon in a room without windows, sleeping in bunkbeds in the basement of the hotel. and i have to say i think it was probably the best place in tunisia to be!
  • RoosterB
    RoosterB Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Antigua.. Hot & sunny!
  • skinnyjeanzbound
    skinnyjeanzbound Posts: 3,932 Member
    Options
    St. Kitts, West Indies and we loved it!
  • Ashleysh22
    Options
    An adult only all inclusive resort!!! That's the on,y way to do it IMHO... We went to playa del Carmen in mexico :)
  • chipper15173
    chipper15173 Posts: 3,981 Member
    Options
    northern idaho so i could meet his dad.
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    Jekyll Island, Georgia
  • mmuzzatti
    mmuzzatti Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    Our honeymoon is lived everyday of our married lives......yeah I'm drunk why?
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    First time - Zimbabwe (that was 22years ago, I wouldn't holiday there now)
    Second time - Borneo
  • justle
    justle Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    we went to Kenya for our honeymoon, it was lovely we went on safari whilst there. amazing.
  • jhardenbergh
    jhardenbergh Posts: 1,035 Member
    Options
    Antigua.. Hot & sunny!

My wife and I did Antigua as well we stayed at Sandals on the new side, which opened a week before we went. It was awesome. It was expensive but definately worth it.
  • KyliAnnHobson
    KyliAnnHobson Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Las Vegas!
  • Itsallbs15
    Itsallbs15 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Iraq! I would not recommend it!!!!!!! We moved our wedding date up by 1 year so that we could be married before we both deployed. We have yet to have enough time off together to have our real wedding and honeymoon. Best of luck in the planning. If you are looking for cruises try www.vacationstogo.com They have great deals and go everywhere.
  • javame
    javame Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Guadeloupe in the Caribbean, loved it!
  • WifeMomDVM
    WifeMomDVM Posts: 1,025 Member
    Options
    Gatlinburg, TN in a little cozy cabin just for two. :)
  • em9371
    em9371 Posts: 1,047 Member
    Options
    Our wedding and honeymoon were at lake bled in Slovenia, the church is on a tiny island in the middle of lake, it was the most amazing beautiful place we will definitely be going back :)
  • 6heatherb6
    6heatherb6 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Fiji.....beautiful!! That was nearly 31years ago...

My 25 year old daughter and her husband went in November and stayed at Muscut Cove (?) resort on Plantation Island...perfect!!

Good luck and so glad you are getting married!!

Enjoy

:heart: :heart:
  • shabounds
    Options
    Well, We were going to go to London and Paris, but deceided at the last minute that a week wasn't enough time to get there and see everything. We decided to go to Portland, Maine (in October) and it WAS fabulous. The leaves were turning and the wether was chilly... so much better than Texas at that time of year. We drove up and down the coast and got to see so many naturally beauiful sites.
  • blazergrad
    blazergrad Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    Seattle, Washington - 1 year later. It is one of my favorite cities ever and it was wonderful.

We honeymooned in Seattle, too ... with a 3 night side trip down to Seaside, Oregon. Seattle is absolutely fabulous and I want to go back SO bad!! :)