Where was your honeymoon?

Options

Replies

• AandJsMommy
    Options
    Milledgeville, Georgia, Our friends let us borrow their cabin at the lake.
  • vettle
    vettle Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Playa Del Carmen, Mexico
  • Tennessee2019
    Tennessee2019 Posts: 676 Member
    Options
    Disneyland. After acting like adults throughout the ceremony & reception, we let the kid in us run wild for a week in "the happiest place on earth" & this June will mark 20 years since we did that.
  • TheGlen
    TheGlen Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Married and honeymooned in Jamaica. I miss it everyday, twice a day on snowy/windy days like today.
  • TheGlen
    TheGlen Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Disneyland. After acting like adults throughout the ceremony & reception, we let the kid in us run wild for a week in "the happiest place on earth" & this June will mark 20 years since we did that.

We got engaged at Disney World, and toyed with the idea of doing a character wedding there...but I talked her out of it in favour of going somewhere we haven't been before.

We love Disney World though; going again in June (5th time in 4 years, lol).
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    Two weeks all inclusive in meeru island in the maldives. Gorgeous place, felt like we were in paradise
  • tema47
    tema47 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Fiji --- malolo lailai island... Loved it
  • vettle
    vettle Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    An adult only all inclusive resort!!! That's the on,y way to do it IMHO... We went to playa del Carmen in mexico :)

YES! we stayed in one that allowed children and it wasn't very relaxing. Couldn't sit on the lounge chairs without getting a volleyball in the face. Sooo, next time we go we will only stay in an adult only resort.
  • stylistchik
    stylistchik Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    We used our vacation time to spend with our family who came for the wedding so we didn't really do a "honeymoon" except for our time spent with family in St. Augustine, Florida where we got married and a few days in Disney World. No regrets!
  • missy_1975
    missy_1975 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    My finance and I were talking about ours last night. I would LOVE to go to northern Ireland, but he has no interest. He wants to go to Switzerland, but I wasn't too big on that. Eventually we came to a compromise with places we both want to go: staying mainly in Vienna, and visiting Munich, Prauge, and Zurich. Where did everyone here honeymoon?

I'm from Northern Ireland, so this made me smile :flowerforyou: I got married 6 years ago and we STILL haven't been on our honeymoon!:sad:

We plan to go to Japan when we can afford to.
  • Kev383601
    Options
    We went to a Sandals in Jamaica....Royal Carribean I think. We loved it and intend on going back very soon.
  • JPDad
    JPDad Posts: 147
    Options
    Montreal and Quebec city, Canada.
  • NewVonnie
    NewVonnie Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    My 1st one..the one I forgot...or the one in..like...less than a year or so ? Not sure about that one. I assume somewhere in Europe though.
  • midwifekelley2350
    midwifekelley2350 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    eloped in ft walton beach, florida. it will be 22 years ago jan 19
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,003 Member
    Options
    We went to monterey california, went to the aquarium, walked on the beaches everyday, walked through the little stores in carmel, it was a fantastic time
  • bjohs
    bjohs Posts: 1,225 Member
    Options
    An adult only all inclusive resort!!! That's the on,y way to do it IMHO... We went to playa del Carmen in mexico :)

Secrets Capri, Maroma or Silversand? ;-) We go to Secrets Capri every April.
  • vs1023
    vs1023 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Hawaii and it was awesome! We will be married 10 years in March
  • MelMoly
    MelMoly Posts: 1,303 Member
    Options
    I must be the only kid here!

I spent an entire week at cedar point! One day we never left the arcade! It was awesome!
  • cpagan61
    Options
    We went to New Orleans, LA 31 years ago. It was a lot of fun!

I hope you have a wonderful honeymoon!
  • pupcamper
    pupcamper Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    http://www.meliacuba.com/cuba-hotels/hotel-paradisus-riodeoro

Got married in Scotland and went to Cuba for 3 weeks - amazing!

I hope you have a great honeymoon wherever you end up!