Anyone want to start an insanity challegne??

Options
1235»

Replies

• jayne215
    jayne215 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hope everybody is doing good!! This is the beginning of week 2 Insanity!! I already lost 1 inch from my waist and my hips!!! Yay!!! I love Insanity...it really pushes you and makes you WANT to do it.
  • MrsVDDS
    MrsVDDS Posts: 40
    Options
    I just started today with the fit test! Very excited about this program!
  • taxidermist15
    taxidermist15 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    i want to do this, but its way to expensive... :( stupid 120 dollars for some dvds
  • rebeccarains
    Options
    i want to do this, but its way to expensive... :( stupid 120 dollars for some dvds

I got mine off ebay brand new for $75 with free shipping, I got P90X used for $60 on ebay as well. If you can stick with it, it's totally worth it!
  • rebeccarains
    Options
    I completed day 6 today...Loving it!!
    feel free to add me!
  • Jwanguy
    Jwanguy Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    How is everyone doing? Yesterday I finished day six of my first week. I rested a few times but not as much as I did the other days. I'm coming along. Today is my off day. think I will get some zumba in, I can't go a day without some sort of exercise. Have a great one. Proud of everyone:)
  • Jwanguy
    Jwanguy Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Hope everybody is doing good!! This is the beginning of week 2 Insanity!! I already lost 1 inch from my waist and my hips!!! Yay!!! I love Insanity...it really pushes you and makes you WANT to do it.
    thats great:smile:
  • NGMama
    NGMama Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    I just saw this now, I'm so in! I've done day 1 and provided no one is puking in my house tonight ( stupid flu :grumble: ) I'll be doing the second day. Did you create a group?
  • Jenene88
    Jenene88 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    I created a group for all who has started. Does anyone want it??
  • jayne215
    jayne215 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Yes I would like to join the group! How do I? Haha.
  • Jenene88
    Options
    Yes I would like to join the group! How do I? Haha.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/443090-insanity-challegne-closed-group
    Log everything in this group. Like what you did and encourage ppl
  • STRAT_UP
    Options
    hello, i ask what are you doing to loss the weight? if you can specify eating habits and work out regimen (that would be greatly appreciated). thanks
  • eatrunstretch
    eatrunstretch Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Hi just saw this thread - I started Insanity on monday Jan 9th - can I join in the fun?

Off to hit play on Pure Cardio - wish me luck!
  • Jenene88
    Options
    hello, i ask what are you doing to loss the weight? if you can specify eating habits and work out regimen (that would be greatly appreciated). thanks

Insanity is the workout program. It's cardio for 6 days a week. You can do
    A 3 day a week version. I would follow the nutrition guide for te best results but I u don't then you just eat healthy and clean