40+ Club : Where the Cool Kids Are

Options

Replies

• caramelgyrlk
    caramelgyrlk Posts: 1,112 Member
    Options
    Good day kids, hope all of you are well. My trainer sound so much like Beeps about naked yoga. Personally, I am not worried about hair so much as I am about someone breaking wind in my direction, as there is nothing to block it (OMG...LOL). Positioning in the room will be key. Cell phones are not allowed in the room, to avoid someone trying to take photos or upload videos. Arms and legs done. Where's the chocolate? Have a great day kids.
  • gam3rguy
    gam3rguy Posts: 3,773 Member
    Options
    thanks all. 'bout to hit some X3 Yoga...the opposite of naked. :p
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    "P90X3 X3 Yoga"=Done!
  • Beeps2011
    Beeps2011 Posts: 11,958 Member
    Options
    I don't like coming to this thread these days because I CANNOT get this "naked yoga" vision out of my poor, never-nude HEAD of mine, lol.

Tobias, from Arrested Development had it right - NEVER NUDES UNITE!!!
  • Beeps2011
    Options
    I did my cardio, today. ZOOM!

Going to go for a walk this afternoon. BOOM!
  • Rob_in_MI
    Rob_in_MI Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    No gym today, 2 1/2 hours of soccer coaching tonight.
  • Djproulx
    Djproulx Posts: 3,084 Member
    Options
    Beeps2011 wrote: »
    caramel!!!

If human beings were MEANT to be NAKED, then we would have been BORN THAT WAY.

....wait a sec...

Ha,ha. Beeps, I feel your pain.

And there I was feeling self conscious about wearing a spandex tri suit....turns out it could be MUCH worse.
  • celestestar
    celestestar Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Not yet 40, but will be in a few months time
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    "P90X3 The Challenge"=Done! 16/28...BARELY!!!
  • caramelgyrlk
    Options
    Morning kids. Beeps I am so sorry you are traumatized. I will try not to give much detail about my experience tomorrow. Gam3rguy, Should I be concerned that your Superman persona is being crippled by subtle doses of kryptonite? Lifting done. If I have energy, I will take Inferno later. Have a great day kids.
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    Morning kids. Beeps I am so sorry you are traumatized. I will try not to give much detail about my experience tomorrow. Gam3rguy, Should I be concerned that your Superman persona is being crippled by subtle doses of kryptonite? Lifting done. If I have energy, I will take Inferno later. Have a great day kids.
    LOL! nah, I'm good. those are the "right" numbers...for now. I had to PUSH. after the "burnout" and cool down...I added more pull ups. :o total for today was 185...in just over 40 minutes. (224 push ups)

• __TMac__
    __TMac__ Posts: 1,665 Member
    Options

We totally need details. You can't leave us hanging like that.

(Bad choice of words?)

Ran to the gym, lifted, ran back.
  • Beeps2011
    Options
    Caramel, you better give me EXPLICIT details. I want to know about flesh folds, hair lines, wrinkle expositions, and every other exposed thing you can write about.

...I have no actual life, so living vicariously through others is a good thing.
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    "P90X3 Pilates X"=Done!
    good luck with the yoga caramelgyrlk! ;)
  • Djproulx
    Djproulx Posts: 3,084 Member
    Options
    Looking at my calendar, I believe tonight is the night, n'est ce-pas? :)

My swim session will seem especially boring tonight.

• Asianlila
    Asianlila Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Ill be 40 in couple months.just had a baby..looking to lode baby weight..im on my spin bike 3x a week..k8ckbox 3x a week..and im abt to start my insanity dvd...age is just a number..we all got this!
  • b3achy
    b3achy Posts: 2,065 Member
    Options
    Glad to see the cool kids keep being so cool and crushing it on the workouts! Been avoiding the forums for a while, and I come back to all this talk of naked yoga...eeeeewwwwww!! To each their own I guess.

I'm with you @Djproulx...I'm concerned about wearing sports bras and tight fitting lycra shorts for my paddleboard races, so good to know it could be much more icky. And yes, I'm sure somewhere there is naked paddleboarding, but it'll get a pass from me.

Speaking of races, let's see...my Sharkbite race last month was total carnage...people flying off their boards and becoming SharkBait because of the swells (found out later there were small craft advisories issued...lol). I fell at the first turn buoy and never recovered my race positioning. It eventually became less about making the podium and more about just finishing. One of our top lady racers had to DNF (she ended up winning her race division at the Carolina Cup two weeks later), so at least I did better than her even though I came in near the back of the pack.

So fast forward to this month. We have 4 races in 3 weekends. First race is tomorrow and looking at the winds and marine chop forecast, I'm predicting more carnage tomorrow. Hopefully knowing there is at least one gator (and probably more) that swim this river will be motivation to get back on the board quickly after getting bounced off. :D I did get at least two paddles done this week in some choppy windy conditions, so hopefully I'm prepped for the race. We'll see. Oh, and to add more fun to the mix, we'll be paddling during the city's big Riverfest, so we'll have plenty of spectators along the river banks. B)

Have a great weekend Kids - Stay Cool!!
  • sdereski
    sdereski Posts: 3,406 Member
    Options
    LOL - you are all too funny. I am with Beeps.

Did my strength training (leg day) last night, followed by a 5.5 km walk. I am now in the "shred" portion of lifting, so lighter weights, higher reps. Holy Leg Burn! :)
  • caramelgyrlk
    Options
    Happy Friday kids, in a few hours, I will stand with a group of naked people taking yoga. Beeps, that's the spirit, I want to provide ALL details as opposed to a high level overview. I took TRX earlier this morning. Surprisingly I am not nervous. I will provide an update later tonight if I am not scarred. I decided to bring safety glasses in case there is a squirter or someone had loose bowels (LOL). Have a great day kids.