Replies

• gam3rguy
    gam3rguy Posts: 3,773 Member
    Options
    "P90X3 Eccentric Lower"=Done!
  • orionaimee
    orionaimee Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    @caramelgyrlk you are my hero, 5am to climb stairs...
  • __TMac__
    __TMac__ Posts: 1,665 Member
    Options
    Rowing class tonight. It's really something when all 8 of us are pulling together.

I was going to run beforehand, as usual, but it was too hot and muggy.
  • gam3rguy
    gam3rguy Posts: 3,773 Member
    Options
    "P90X3 X3 Yoga"=Done!
  • LotusCass
    LotusCass Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    debmom07 wrote: »
    I have lost 5.25 lbs this week
    Awesome!! Well done!
  • stormimdow
    stormimdow Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I used the recipe converter this morning! I was quite impressed. I was shocked about the calories! But, it was a quick and easy tool to turn a found recipe into nutritional value (or lack of it). I also used the fit bit work out. I am not an arms girl. Those babies are sore today!
  • Morgaen73
    Morgaen73 Posts: 2,817 Member
    Options
    Toothache completely screwed up my workout and my day yesterday ... but today I'm back with a vengeance
  • caramelgyrlk
    caramelgyrlk Posts: 1,112 Member
    Options
    Morning kids, debmom07 awesome job on the weight loss. Morgaen73 hope your toothache is resolved. Orionaimee, thank you. Inferno done. Took my teenaged daughter with me and she was done after the stairs with weights. Have a great day everyone.
  • sdereski
    sdereski Posts: 3,406 Member
    Options
    HI all, @caramelgyrlk , you continue to amaze me and how far you have come! Well done!

Got a strength training workout in yesterday. Had a talk with my trainer and told him he has to push me harder. I want to feel like I have WORKED when I am done with him. Did legs yesterday and it was better. Not sore today though, so I know he could still push me more. I want to hurt the day after a good strength training workout.
  • JeepHair77
    JeepHair77 Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    Just got back from the gym. Leg day - feeling good.

Lately, I always seem to be the only woman in the "gym" part of the gym. I feel like I'm intruding on a boys' club. (It doesn't stop me from doing it, just makes me self-conscious)
  • BettyM1017
    BettyM1017 Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    Today’s 10-mile run has been brought to you by American Ninja Warrior, Spartan Team Challenge, and American Grit. The 3 shows I watched while running on the treadmill. I was just not up to running in 80% to 90% humidity again, so I hit the treadmill. Fun fact: I managed to maintain a faster pace than I do on the road. Very interesting.
  • b3achy
    b3achy Posts: 2,143 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Had my typical gym/weights day on Monday - starting to push myself to lift more again. Should have been a gym day today, but didn't feel like going. Didn't feel like doing much of anything quite frankly. This afternoon, the sun came out, and I opted to out on my paddleboard. Got in 4.22 miles. It was gloriously smooth with low wind...near perfect conditions (a bit hot and humid though at 2pm). It was one of the best days I've had on the water in ages. Had to race a storm in (so I didn't go quite as far as I was planning), and got home and unloaded the board before it started to rain at my house. All in all a great day. Even saw a manatee, which I rarely see in this part of the bay.
  • __TMac__
    __TMac__ Posts: 1,665 Member
    Options
    Rowing class. Blisters. Driving home with the stick shift was painful.
  • EsmeMary101
    EsmeMary101 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Hello is it OK to join in? I'm Collette 43yr old mother of 4 from Ireland. I'm losing weigh and trying to define my abs and arms.
  • Morgaen73
    Morgaen73 Posts: 2,817 Member
    Options
    Didn't work this morning cause tomorrow is a public holiday so we decided to switch Thursday and Friday around lol Will do back and Abs tomorrow before we go for lunch with friends.

Our week away screwed up my recomp completely so now I have to go back into losing and then start recomp again :(
  • allenpriest
    allenpriest Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    About half sick. Yuck