Options
    gam3rguy wrote: »
    "P90X3 The Challenge"=Done! 16/29!

16/29! Dang!
  • GingerPwr
    GingerPwr Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    Got in about 3.4 miles today.

Eating out at Capital Grille tonight. Looking at their nutrition information and wowza, I can have the pesto chicken or the brussels sprouts salad or the scallops. Choices choices!!!
  • gam3rguy
    gam3rguy Posts: 3,773 Member
    Options
    BettyM1017 wrote: »
    gam3rguy wrote: »
    "P90X3 The Challenge"=Done! 16/29!

16/29! Dang!
    was rough. upper body's still pretty wrecked. no "real" recovery days. Savage on Saturday and some heavy surplus furniture and cubicle walls at work. this Saturday will be an easier one. "The Great Inflatable Race"

• gam3rguy
    Options
    so...they posted more pics one their site!

binrebmm815i.jpg

uo787ndjawjy.jpg

gqdmgrtalsrs.jpg

and me and bro after...

nm1luzc53j73.jpg

• caramelgyrlk
    caramelgyrlk Posts: 1,112 Member
    Options
    TRX and weightlifting done. Gam3rguy, the person that captures these pictures of you in action is amazing. Have a great day kids.
  • Egger29
    Egger29 Posts: 14,741 Member
    Options
    45 and Fit here! :)B)
  • sdereski
    sdereski Posts: 3,406 Member
    Options
    @gam3rguy , you are a beast!

Golfed yesterday and did a quick 3+ mile run after work. Felt so good to get out and run again. :)

Welcome new kids!
  • __TMac__
    __TMac__ Posts: 1,665 Member
    Options
    Last rowing class. We raced in mixed boats (beginners and experienced rowers) and came in second. Very fun. The beer afterward felt really good on my torn-up hands.

Now back to my regular workout schedule, alternating rowing machine and running.
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    "P90X3 Pilates X"=Done!
  • Djproulx
    Djproulx Posts: 3,084 Member
    Options
    Hey Kids,

Welcome to the new kids.

@gam3rguy - Once again providing cover shots for the Cool Kids calendar! awesome.

@sdereski - Golf and a run on the same day? Sounds like you are back to top form.

@TmacMMM - As good as the beer felt, I'm told that it tastes even better! ;) Rowing/running is some serious crosstraining. 5K PR run time coming up!!

Boring recovery week here. Nothing but foam rolling and caring for some hip soreness that flared up. Looking forward to getting back into the swing during vacation next week.
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    thanks all. tomorrow is a bit less extreme. "The Great Inflatable Race"!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=seShwbiW4V8
  • caramelgyrlk
    caramelgyrlk Posts: 1,112 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday kids. TRX and Inferno quickie done. One circuit was the rower for 5 minutes. I can hardly feel my shoulders. I must confess; I am a sucker for all kinds of punishment. Have a great day kids.
  • JeepHair77
    JeepHair77 Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday! Friday is typically leg day at the gym for me. But also, I want to try the assisted pull-up machine. This afternoon, when I'm the only one in there. I've been eyeing it for a while but I need to do it without an audience.
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    you're right there with me @Djproulx! :p
    so...i just banged out tomorrow's "P90X3 Incinerator". i got 25 straight dead hang pull ups!! a new PR!!! still stuck on 16 chin ups.
    now tomorrow is all bouncy obstacles and fun!
  • leonadixon
    leonadixon Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    3 Weeks into really trying to keep on track- lost 8 pounds overall and visible inches. I am so excited for this journey and support!
  • marieh77
    marieh77 Posts: 1 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Hi Everyone! I saw this 40+ club and believe this is where I belong. I just turned 40 in March. I am seriously in need of gaining control of my life again. Grew up extremely healthy and then after high school let everything go. My turning point... Losing twin babies. Not necessarily my fault but I need to take care of myself and regain some of the lost energy. I don't want to go to the grave quite yet. Hopefully this is a good place to try to keep accountable as I know I am not alone in this. I am trying to switch to clean eating and working out .
  • JeepHair77
    JeepHair77 Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    Business lunch with a former colleague, potential client. Turned into a 3-margarita lunch. Probably won't make it to the gym today, after all. That's what happens when you're totally grown-up and have responsibilities. Right?
  • r0bmcangus
    r0bmcangus Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm new to the 40+ club in life but would love the support and tips. I need to lose some weight.