BettyM1017 Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    @JeepHair77 Great Mug Shot!
  • b3achy
    b3achy Posts: 2,125 Member
    Options
    JeepHair77 wrote: »
    Here's the escape artist. He's so cute!chi9mxxszl3h.jpg

OMG, it's grumpy turtle...grumpy cat's reptilian cousin!! :)

Hit the gym today for weight/strength training. Yay!
  • __TMac__
    __TMac__ Posts: 1,665 Member
    Options
    Ran 3m, intervals.

Cute turtle!
  • gam3rguy
    gam3rguy Posts: 3,773 Member
    Options
    "P90X3 Eccentric Lower"=Done!
  • caramelgyrlk
    caramelgyrlk Posts: 1,112 Member
    Options
    Morning kids, I had a restless night and decided to take TRX and Inferno back to back this morning. I am sure by noon, I will need a nap. Congrats Beep on 17 years. The picture of the turtle and his new enclosure.....AWESOME.
    Have a great day kids.
  • __TMac__
    __TMac__ Posts: 1,665 Member
    Options
    Took my 11-year-old out and about with me today. First, the library for books on astronomy and to ask if they knew of any chess clubs for kids. Then the Y where we rode the bikes with integrated video games for about 30 minutes. I beat him on the track but he beat me catching dragons. Then a quick lunch of Costco hot dogs before getting the groceries. Nice day so far. :)
  • JeepHair77
    JeepHair77 Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    b3achy wrote: »
    JeepHair77 wrote: »
    Here's the escape artist. He's so cute!chi9mxxszl3h.jpg

OMG, it's grumpy turtle...grumpy cat's reptilian cousin!! :)

Hit the gym today for weight/strength training. Yay!

Ha! He's actually not grumpy, he just suffers from RBF. He's actually kind of affectionate. For a turtle. Whenever the kids or I go up to his little hut, he comes out and pops his head up to say hello, and he likes when we hold him and talk to him. When you scrub the belly of his shell with a baby toothbrush, he sort of half-closes his eyes, like he's enjoying it.

I got to kickboxing today. Woo!

• GingerPwr
    GingerPwr Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    Hey fabulous forty folks!

I am being grossly, unapologetically lazy today and I'm loving it!

Lifted yesterday and lifting tomorrow. Might do a pedicure tonight.
  • Beeps2011
    Beeps2011 Posts: 11,987 Member
    Options
    Thanks, caramel and sdereski....we never get to celebrate out anniversary, on our wedding anniversary date (June 30)...always overshadowed by our son's July 1 birthday.

Big fireworks this year!! Canada celebrates "150" and sonshine celebrates "16". :)

My streak challenge is going well. I lifted yesterday, and will cardio tomorrow. BOOM,
  • sdereski
    sdereski Posts: 3,406 Member
    Options
    I didn't get my run in yesterday. I usually get it in right after work, but instead, I had to head home as the grandkids were coming for a visit. <3
    My plan was to get it done after they left, but my B&B guests arrived just as they were leaving, and I spent the remainder of the evening chatting with them. Sigh. Knew I should have ran right after work, even if it was for 30 min!

Golfing today, so again no run. But I do walk the course, so there is that.
  • JeepHair77
    JeepHair77 Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    I slept terribly last night and I'm feeling really run-down and unmotivated today. So I'm going to take a "rest day" from workout out. I'll go for a walk after lunch, though, and I might get in the pool with the kiddos this evening, so I'm not a complete lug!

• caramelgyrlk
    caramelgyrlk Posts: 1,112 Member
    Options
    Hey kids, It took all I had to push through today. I got a nice surprise today. My surprised me with a pan of vegan lasagna with cashew cheese. I do not typically eat noodles but it was DELICIOUS. Have to walk the dogs in the woods to walk it off. Have a great day.
  • Beeps2011
    Beeps2011 Posts: 11,987 Member
    Options
    My daughter graduated gr nine. My son is done gr ten. My work should slow to "normal pace" next week. And confederation is 150 on saturday. BOOM!