• BettyM1017
    BettyM1017 Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    gam3rguy wrote: »
    BettyM1017 wrote: »
    "P90X3 The Challenge"=Done! 16/29!

16/29! Dang!
    was rough. upper body's still pretty wrecked. no "real" recovery days. Savage on Saturday and some heavy surplus furniture and cubicle walls at work. this Saturday will be an easier one. "The Great Inflatable Race"

Love my Inflatable races!! We have the Great Brain Wash in August. The obstacles are all inflatable water slides!! So fun!
  • BettyM1017
    Options
    Tonight was the first race in a series of 3 races this summer. Sand, sun, and 90F! Brutal! But I still managed to make 3rd for my AG! I was so happy that I signed up for a half marathon in November! Yeah, I'm crazy.
  • b3achy
    b3achy Posts: 2,128 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Was quite the slug this week, but had some meetings for work, though I should have hit the gym at least once more this week. I did mow the lawn today with that reel manual push mower and after 30 minutes came inside dripping with sweat. Must get back on track. At least my front lawn is sort of mowed (it doesn't work very great on long grass, so it looks pretty raggedy).
    Love my Inflatable races!! We have the Great Brain Wash in August. The obstacles are all inflatable water slides!! So fun!

OMG, that sounds like a fun 5K!! Might have to look into it, as I'd probably be willing to do that one!!
  • BettyM1017
    Options
    b3achy wrote: »
    Was quite the slug this week, but had some meetings for work, though I should have hit the gym at least once more this week. I did mow the lawn today with that reel manual push mower and after 30 minutes came inside dripping with sweat. Must get back on track. At least my front lawn is sort of mowed (it doesn't work very great on long grass, so it looks pretty raggedy).

OMG, that sounds like a fun 5K!! Might have to look into it, as I'd probably be willing to do that one!!

Do it! We're doing it as a family this year, so I won't be running between obstacles. Two of our group cannot run at all. We're signed up for the 9:15 wave. Let me know if you sign up!
  • caramelgyrlk
    caramelgyrlk Posts: 1,112 Member
    Options
    Welcome newbies. Gam3rguy, can't wait to see the photos from your festivities today. I am really behind on my training for my 5k. I am so NOT motivated to run. a few laps around the track in this heat and this ole girl is done. Have a great day kids.
  • gam3rguy
    gam3rguy Posts: 3,773 Member
    Options
    Done in 28:11!
    Got a late start because of rain. Everything was wet and running through a wet soggy field in the sun was pretty humid.
    I DID manage to get punched in the eye though. Near the end a woman in front of me slipped and fell back, I looked up just in time to get decked.
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    Loads of deer there too! Can't catch the buggers with pokeballs though.
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    My battle scar!

• BettyM1017
    Options
    How do you post pics here?
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    Hit that little camera icon. Pick your pic. :)
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    "P90X3 Dynamix"=Done!
  • BettyM1017
    Options

Hmmmm...I don't seem to have one of those.
  • gam3rguy
    Options

This is what I have. Using the phone app.

• caramelgyrlk
    caramelgyrlk Posts: 1,112 Member
    Options
    Great day kids.....GAM3RGUY, awesome photos, especially the deer (yes I was at my computer screening saying awwwwww...lol). Your battle scar...OUCH. Leave it to you to bring excitement (lol). I seem to lose my MoJo on weekends. Welcome newbies. Have a great day everyone.
  • b3achy
    b3achy Posts: 2,128 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options

This is what I have. Using the phone app.

If you select the picture next to the camera, it actually embeds the image in the post rather than just posting a link to the file as an attachment. On the web browser, the camera looks like a document icon... this was done with the embed vs attach file option...

paad2sbm1psq.png

Well got in a paddle today with my friend who was back from her cruise last week. Surprised we actually did 3.4 miles as it didn't feel much over three, but I was dead by the end as it was mid-high 90's. I have been such a complete slug this week. Hopefully next week will be better. Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend! Keep it cool, kids B)

@BettyM1017 - was just talking to my friend about that race today. She's probably interested, but I need to double check that it doesn't conflict with any paddling races.
  • sdereski
    sdereski Posts: 3,406 Member
    Options
    Hi all, sounds like many of you have a great weekend. Love the pictures @gam3rguy . Never heard of that race, but it does sound fun!
    Ran yesterday and then did an hour in the gym. Helped out at a wine tasting even last evening. It was fun. I poured with a childhood friend that is in town visiting. We had fun!

Ran today. I even managed to run up the BFH! slow, but I did it.

Welcome newbies. :)
  • BettyM1017
    Options
    Bummer. I don't have those buttons on my phone, only on my computer. Oh well.
  • JeepHair77
    JeepHair77 Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    Busy weekend building a turtle prison (he escaped his "habitat" so this new, well-fortified habitat shall henceforth be known as "turtle prison").

No idea whether this was an effective workout, but I'm tired!

oefncsmwnxun.jpg
    0dtrraznmymn.jpg