Ran at lunchtime. 3 cold, windy miles.
  • gam3rguy
    gam3rguy Posts: 3,773 Member
    Options
    BEAST BULK: REST= Done!
  • tzbmidland
    tzbmidland Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Pushing my lunch later today and feeling satisfied. Had breakfast then when I normally have lunch I just had my snack. Think this will help me in the evening. We will see!
  • caramelgyrlk
    caramelgyrlk Posts: 1,112 Member
    Options
    Hot yoga done. Hope all of the cool kids is well.
  • sassykd77
    sassykd77 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi yall! Im new to MF. Looking to meet like minded people to get & give support.
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    "Body Beast Bulk: Back"=Done!
    no belting dumbbells together today! I actually put on pants and went to the gym!
  • Djproulx
    Djproulx Posts: 3,084 Member
    Options
    Good session with my trainer this morning. Total body with heavy core work: mountain climbers on sliding pads, ab rollouts, resistance band walk, Turkish Get Ups, TRX pulls, etc.

Looking forward to an easy swim tonight.
  • sdereski
    sdereski Posts: 3,406 Member
    Options
    Well folks, this cold has me down for the count. I have to MC our clinic's women's health gala tonight. Spent the last 2 evenings working on the desserts. Tonight is the gala. The weather is gorgeous - perfect for outside runs, but I am sick. :weary: This cold has my entire body aching and my nose constantly streaming. Hope it doesn't last long. :(
  • lancenuovo
    lancenuovo Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    1 year left, with a lot of weight to lose...100 down, 100 to go...abs by next january?
  • Courtscan2
    Courtscan2 Posts: 498 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Went a little over in my calories yesterday, but it was Australia Day, so to be expected :D still got my workout in (P90X legs and back) and posted a photo of it to my Facebook support group and TONY HORTON liked it! Totally star struck
  • CSARdiver
    CSARdiver Posts: 6,252 Member
    Options
    Stronglifts done. 5k done. One more pending and a 4 cask pub release tonight. Good times folks...good times.
  • BettyM1017
    BettyM1017 Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    Whew! Wedding week has proven to be quite challenging! Rehearsal dinner, wedding dinner (not to be confused with the reception which is on Monday), extended family dinner, reception, and then a special work dinner. I'm pretty much eating and drinking my way through the week!

At least I managed to carve a nice easy 5-mile run yesterday and Chisel Endurance today. I originally liked my daughter's idea of the wedding on one day and the reception later. Now that I'm living it, I'm not really a fan.

I'm so looking forward to returning to my regularly scheduled life after the wedding.
  • BettyM1017
    BettyM1017 Posts: 616 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    BettyM1017 wrote: »
    I have to say that when the kids all reached 18, it was pretty cool to realize we managed to keep them alive that long. But now that our daughter is getting married, we realized that we actually made her acceptable to another human being....parenting win! :D

Great feeling, isn't it!

I have three children. A few weeks ago, out of the blue, my wife says to me "You know, those kids turned out alright." We discussed the fact that they are productive members of society. They go to work every day and stay out of trouble. Compared to what some of my friends are dealing with, we are blessed. Or lucky. Or some of each.

Now to get that youngest one out of my house! ;) HAHA!

Yep. Nobody needs bail money...win! Lol!

Our youngest has the goal of moving out by the end of this year. It's going to be an interesting year!
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    "Body Beast Bulk: Arms"=Done!
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    "Hammer Power"=Done!
  • wryone4
    wryone4 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Rejoining MFP. Almost 45. Lost 40 about two years ago, but a move and lifestyle change allowed me to let 20 pound creep back on. Aiming for another 30 pound loss to get to my original goal. It maybe harder when you get on a BIT in years, but I think the payoff is even better. When I dropped the weight a couple of years ago, I think I never looked better. Getting fit in your 40s (or beyond)? I think it shows the power of your body and mind connection even more. Way to go, everyone!
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    “Body Beast Build: Chest & Tris”= Done!
  • Djproulx
    Djproulx Posts: 3,084 Member
    Options
    45 minutes of strength work this morning. 60 minute bike spin for tonight. Focusing on rebuilding my cardio base and strengthening my core this winter.
  • wryone4
    wryone4 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Morning cardio and lower body lifting done. I am an early AM workout person - the only time of the day I don't make excuses. I hate the 5:30 AM alarm, but I love the payoff. Have a great day!