40+ Club : Where the Cool Kids Are

Options

Replies

• lagilmore1021
    lagilmore1021 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I would like to join this group. Not sure what is involved. But please add me if that is what happens. I am a restart and I don't yet have any friends on here. So feel free to add me. I could use the accountability and support.
    I just lost my first pound after losing 50 pounds last year, and gaining 20 back. :'( But no choice but to start or not start. And 20 is better than 50 I think. I am 59. Will be 60 in October. So. Maybe I'm a senior member. Ha Ha. Why am I still so immature?
  • tcunbeliever
    tcunbeliever Posts: 8,219 Member
    Options
    Walking and my custom glute routine today...big round booty in progress...
  • LegendaryOrange
    LegendaryOrange Posts: 2,864 Member
    Options
    I'm in this group reluctantly, lol.
  • MJFSH
    MJFSH Posts: 7,252 Member
    Options
    Ha!!!! I was lost!!!! Was wondering why I don't see any of the cool ones in the other group! Now I know!
  • alteredsteve175
    alteredsteve175 Posts: 2,716 Member
    Options
    I would like to join this group. Not sure what is involved. But please add me if that is what happens. I am a restart and I don't yet have any friends on here. So feel free to add me. I could use the accountability and support.
    I just lost my first pound after losing 50 pounds last year, and gaining 20 back. :'( But no choice but to start or not start. And 20 is better than 50 I think. I am 59. Will be 60 in October. So. Maybe I'm a senior member. Ha Ha. Why am I still so immature?

Welcome, @lagilmore1021. I'm a little older than you, but no one checks your ID in this joint, so come on in and join the party. :D I will send you a friend request.

• LegendaryOrange
    LegendaryOrange Posts: 2,864 Member
    Options
    So you're all like doing friend requests and such?
  • alteredsteve175
    Options
    So you're all like doing friend requests and such?

Sure. Why not? This thread is just a place to post your victories and setbacks and such. I add folks that seem to have similar interests and goals for a little extra shared support.

• tamitraft
    tamitraft Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I’m an organic hippie girl looking for friends
  • gam3rguy
    gam3rguy Posts: 3,773 Member
    Options
    “INSANITY MAX:30 Friday Fight Round 1”=Done!
  • nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 9,056 Member
    Options
    Sheesh, this thread gets updated so frequently it's unreal! As in from the last time I posted in this thread to today was something like 100 pages ago!

Just turned 42, feel about the same as I did at 41, which in turn felt about the same as age 40, and so on. By that logic, I feel about the same as I did back at age 18, right?
  • mcemino2
    mcemino2 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    nossmf wrote: »
    Sheesh, this thread gets updated so frequently it's unreal! As in from the last time I posted in this thread to today was something like 100 pages ago!

Just turned 42, feel about the same as I did at 41, which in turn felt about the same as age 40, and so on. By that logic, I feel about the same as I did back at age 18, right?

I keep telling everyone I'm 18. 57 or 18, it's just a number.
  • gam3rguy
    gam3rguy Posts: 3,773 Member
    Options
    Gonna be sidelined for a while. Tore my bicep. Not real happy. No lifting with my left arm until doctor clears me to.
  • Truvanessa
    Truvanessa Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am 42 but feel like I’m in my 20’s.
  • Djproulx
    Djproulx Posts: 3,084 Member
    Options
    gam3rguy wrote: »
    Gonna be sidelined for a while. Tore my bicep. Not real happy. No lifting with my left arm until doctor clears me to.

Ouch! Sorry to hear that.

I understand the frustration of being injured. I've been sidelined for 3 months, except for swimming.

Be sure to follow doc's orders, so you don't prolong the recovery period.
  • alteredsteve175
    Options
    Ouch! Hope you heal quickly, sir!
  • ConH12
    ConH12 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hi I am 44 how can I join?
  • sdereski
    sdereski Posts: 3,406 Member
    Options

oh, am sorry to hear that! certainly hope all heals well and quickly.
  • sdereski
    sdereski Posts: 3,406 Member
    Options
    Have been keeping very busy, trying to stay on top of all my house chores (inside and out), work stuff, race planning and family reunion planning. All happening this month. In there, we are going to be away for a week, while my son has surgery. If you are the praying type, I ask that you keep my son in your prayers. He was diagnosed with a brain tumor a week and a half ago. :cry:
  • Beeps2011
    Beeps2011 Posts: 11,937 Member
    Options
    Awwww, sdereski, I hope the tumor is benign. I am SO sorry to read this news. Please take care.

I had a great weekend. A visiting cousin, a spa day and a day at live theatre.

Now back to the grind. BOOM!