Have you taken down your Christmas tree yet?

Options
1235»

Replies

• yogibella
    yogibella Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Can taking down the tree count towards your calorie expenditure?? lol JK;)

I usually wait until the first weekend in January to take it all down.
  • dkllano
    dkllano Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Took the tree down two days ago. Just working on organizing decorations into better boxes so it will take up less room !!
  • dkllano
    dkllano Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Took the tree down two days ago. Just working on organizing decorations into better boxes so it will take up less room !!
  • KatrinaG2012
    KatrinaG2012 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Ours is still up, it will come down...... sometime...... LOL

This! I have my lights on now! It is beau-ti-mous. I may never take it down..........
  • hhcote
    hhcote Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    We follow the liturgical year. The tree stays up until the Epiphany, the feast day of the three kings. We bake a cake with a bean in it. The smallest child sits under the table and says who gets the piece of cake that has just been cut. When the bean is found, we crown the king, and set him on his throne. It's all great fun, and the tree comes down at the end of the party.

What a nice tradition!
  • orcoast71
    orcoast71 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Both of my trees are still up. I spent the day reorganizing the boxes for all the decorations. I plan on getting rid of a bunch of Christmas stuff. I have about 3,000 lights outside and wanted to start taking those down, but it was too windy and wet. I want everything packed up by this weekend.
  • Jarnard
    Jarnard Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    I'm taking it down tomorrow!
  • KimmieBrie
    KimmieBrie Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    Still up - will take it down next week and only because that's when the trash collectors are scheduled to take the Christmas trees.