2012 52 5/7 Challenge

Options

Replies

• Missou
    Missou Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Hola senoritas!! Hope you are all having a great day, I know I am.

14/14 for January with a great workout today. Yesterday I did a 10 minutes Pilates routine but today, I kicked some butts :laugh: I did a 20 minutes Pilates routine lying on my mat, another one of 10 minutes standing up and I added a 18 minutes on my treadmill at 2.5 m/h. I had some chest pains during the last minute but I had to finish my lap :happy: 351 days left to do in 2013!!
  • wanna_be_fit
    wanna_be_fit Posts: 1,523 Member
    Options
    Wow, how I really not checked in since Monday?!! Been a busy week!

3/7 Tuesday with Shoulders and Arms P90X
    4/7 Wed with P90X Yoga
    5/7 today with P90X Legs and back and Ab Ripper

Headed to Key West tomorrow, woo hoo!!! Will check in when I can. Have a great rest of the week!!!!
  • makeitallsue
    makeitallsue Posts: 3,086 Member
    Options
    5/7 for me too this week. Looks like I haven't checked in either...I prefer the laptop, but haven't been on much. I am doing pottery good with burns this week.
    Have fun Heather!!!!
  • wanna_be_fit
    Options
    Great job Debra!!

6/7 with Kenpo X this morning. Now getting ready to board the plane to Key West, woo hoo!!! Happy Friday all!!!
  • Missou
    Options
    I am up to 18/18 for the month and I am doing at least one Pilates routine every day. I feel a lot better than I did at the beginning of the month, finally!!

Have fun Heather and take a few rays for me :smile:

Have a nice week end every one :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Missou
    Options
    Another 20 minutes Pilates routine today for me and I am starting to push myself a little harder than what is demanded, This routine is done with what they call the magic circle and mine is not strong enough. I am going to get a stronger one in a couple of weeks to make things even harder. It feels good to be back on track and I hope to see some results on my abs and in my pants soon :happy: :happy:
  • Missou
    Options
    Hello ladies!! Hope everyone is doing fine. Today, I completed my 21st training of the month with a 40 minutes Pilates routine. I am not quite ready to do it all but with some modifications, I can do the 40 minutes and will be able to do all of the exercices in a month or so I hope. Take care and be good to yourselves :flowerforyou: :smooched: :flowerforyou: :smooched: :flowerforyou:
  • Missou
    Options
    Today, I did the 20 minutes Pilates routine and tried on a pair of pants that I had a little difficulty to put on during Christmas time. I had no problem to put them on todat!!!! The zipper has a tendancy to fall down but the botton was easy to tye :happy: :happy: :happy:
  • makeitallsue
    Options
    Dominique.. You are doing fantastic... Yippee with the pants!!!
    I am 3/7 for the week.. and I have worked out 19 days so far this month!!
    Go us!!
  • Missou
    Options
    Thanks Debra, you too are doing a great job. Today, I did the 25 minutes routine and walked for 20 minutes at 3 m/h on my treadmill. I feel so good!!
  • makeitallsue
    Options
    Hello!!!!!!!
    .. Heather, having so much fun that you can't stand it? I hope so!!!

4/7 for the week for me... spent a good deal of today reading about BMR and TDEE... oh my goodness.. makes my head spin! I am trying to eat a tiny bit more... gosh it is hard... but I should be losing consistently... and I am not... so I am giving it just a few more calories.... ugh!
  • wanna_be_fit
    Options
    Hey ladies!!! Just a quick check in tonight, not enough time to catch everyone's posts, will check back in tomorrow.

Sunday was 1/7 with a half marathon. Yep, I'm a nut and decided to just do it after all--even though I hadn't run at all in 2 months, and even though I never ran further than 7 miles. I ended up running intervals the whole time, but I finished in 2 hours and 47 minutes which isn't half shabby for not training. My foot seems to have miraculously healed, so I'm totally psyched!

My 2/7 was a quick 3 mile run on the treadmill this evening.

There was definitely walking, etc between Sunday and today, but not enough to count for real exercise. Besides, I ate and drank all those calories (and more!) back.

Will check in again tomorrow with everyne. Have a good night!
  • Missou
    Options
    Good for you in the marathon Heatherand it is nice to hear to your foot is feeling better.

Debra, I'll stick to my Pilates for now and let you do the BMR and other stuff like it, I won't even read about it :laugh: My ultimate goal is to try the Insanity workout that I bought. I won't go any further :laugh:

On Thursday and Friday, I only walked for 10 minutes at 3m/h each day. Today, I did the 20 minutes Pilates routine and walked a mile in 20 minutes on the treadmill.
  • Missou
    Options
    I am now up to my 27th workout of the month with the 25 minutes Pilates routine. I also did some work for my shoulders and upper back using the elastic and it wasn't easy.
  • wanna_be_fit
    Options
    I ended last week at 3/7 with a 4 mile run on Saturday.

This week I'm 1/7 with 90 minutes of P90X Yoga today. Really enjoyed it!!

Keep up the great work ladies! I'm planning P90X chest/back tomorrow morning. Have a great night!
  • makeitallsue
    Options
    Hey friends!
    I ended 6/7 for last week.. lost .6 pounds... grr.. but it is a loss so I am trying not to whine too much! Could be worse! haha

I did the elliptical, intervals yesterday for 1/7

Lets make this a great week!
  • Missou
    Options
    28th workout of the month... Done!!!
  • Missou
    Options
    Another 25 minutes of Pilates done :drinker:
  • Missou
    Options
    30th workout of the month. One more left to do. On Friday, I will intensify my workout a little. I won't do the 25 minutes Pilates routine anymore, I'll graduate to the 40 minutes Pilates routine
    big-da10.gif
  • wanna_be_fit
    Options
    Debra, 0.6 pounds is a loss!!! That means that the scale is moving in the right direction!! Great job to both of you for keeping with your workouts!!

I was 2/7 Monday with a 3 mile run, Tuesday was a rest day and today is 3/7 with a 3 mile run.

Have a great night!